Page 4 of 38 
Username Post: Florida        (Topic#998826)
RN_Spanky
Diva
RN_Spanky
In response to CanadianGirl

• CanadianGirl Said:
the millenia one closed and moved to clermont

Didn't that one just open?

I lived right by there until July of last year, and it wasn't open yet-- or else I would've been in big trouble!!! It was bad enough they put that Target in.

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to RN_Spanky

yep, i never got over there either. i had my Coupon in the car forever though. too sad
i haven't been to clermont since the new owners, i'll have to go

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to Cre84Him

on the milenia store-oh that would explain why I couldn't find it, since a friend told me it was right across the street...

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl
In response to RN_Spanky

• ScrappinSpanky Said:
  • CanadianGirl Said:
the millenia one closed and moved to clermont

Didn't that one just open?

I lived right by there until July of last year, and it wasn't open yet-- or else I would've been in big trouble!!! It was bad enough they put that Target in.

yes, they had just opened but they got three times the space in clermont for less rent so they moved. it was called timeless scrapbooking. there is another store somewhere in Oveido.

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28

There was one on the Oviedo/Winter Park line..

It recently closed as well...

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Scrappyfly28

Oh wow, I am going to have to go to Orlando to check out the scrapping stores!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

Oh wow, I am going to have to go to Orlando to check out the scrapping stores!

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to KellyLeigh

Hi Kelly!!!

there were quite a few around town!!!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

My birthday is at the end of this month and I have been dropping hints to my honey that I want to go the the big mall in Orlando... now I know I need to go to the scrappy stores too

leibetty
Governor
leibetty

where are you at?
there's also Crafts & Stuff, it's a the Waterford Lakes shopping center, it's kind of like Michael's as far as they have other craft stuff too, but quite a large SB section - I love that place AND they take Joann's Coupon s

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to leibetty

I am in Bartow. I think I saw a Crafts n Stuff in North Lakeland. I like the Joanns in Brandon best of any of the stores I have been to near me.

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28

Yup there is a craft n stuff in Lakeland. It is right off of I4.. I want to say US Highway 98 North (same exit as the Lakeland Square Mall)

AFKitten
Expert
AFKitten
In response to leibetty

Anyone in North florida?? I'd love to meet some ladies to crop with.

RN_Spanky
Diva
RN_Spanky

• preci28 Said:
Yup there is a craft n stuff in Lakeland. It is right off of I4.. I want to say US Highway 98 North (same exit as the Lakeland Square Mall)

Kelly, there's also Violette's on Cleveland Heights--- it's awesome!!!

BTW, Heather's right, Crafts N Stuff is just south of I-4.

Edited by ScrappinSpanky on 05-21-06 03:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StephHeartsYou
Expert
StephHeartsYou
In response to RN_Spanky

I like the Joann's in Brandon too... I go out there a fair amount. There's a couple LSS's in Tampa... but can't wait to venture out more to other areas... I am north Florida now... I think its north Florida, Tallahassee... panhandle I guess... :-)

AFKitten
Expert
AFKitten
In response to StephHeartsYou

Theres a huge LSS by Talahassee. If its not in tallahassee. I saw signs for it on I-10.

Destin also has a few LSS if you dont mind the drive. Scribbles and scraps is right on HWY 98 in a small strip mall type thing. Look for the giant IHOP. Scribbles and Scraps is a bit small but they have an awesome assortment of lazer di E-Cuts for florida and the local area. If you vacation or visit here, I would deffinatly check them out before leaving. You can find lazer cut titles for the hot spots around the area like crab beach, destin, sandestin, etc. If you happen to live in the area or grew up here, they have 12x12 papers that have all the local schools on them.

Theres also another one closer to fort walton beach. I dont remember the name, but they're located on 98 in destin by walmart. I think its called clearance scrapbooking or something like that. Anyway, they sale all their stuff cheaper than most stores. They have weird hours though.

There's an LSS in Ft. walton beach called croppin corner. Its located on Eglin parkway. They're three years old I believe and have grown dramatically in that time. They dont have a large assortment of any one item, but they try to keep with what in at the time. So if you're looking for Scrapbook supplies that are hot now, they usually carry them. They also offer an assortment of classes each month from card making to easy albums. Parking is in the back.

Also in fort walton beach is a small craft and gift store. They're located across from the mall off of mary ester. They carry a realatively good selection, but I think their prices are a bit high. They do have some harder to find things though.

If you go 20 minutes North of Ft. Walton beach, past eglin AF base, you'll reach niceville. They have two scrapbook store s there, but I havent been to them yet.

If you pass niceville and travel about another ten minutes, you'll reach crestveiw. Crestview has a great LSS off the main road. Go past the freeway enterance and under the overpass and they'll be a tractor store on your right, I think, turn there. Theres a little white house renamed A scrap in time. Parking can be hard here, as its very popular and usually always full. you can park in the lot across the street. A scrap in time has a huge assortment of just about anything.They dont seem to carry a lot of tools, or altered items like LP, or tins, but they have embossing powders, great papers, cute embellies and the largest Jolees selection I've seen thus far. They also do punch cards last time I checked. They hold classes every month on tons of different things. Worth checking out if your in the area.

And lastly, if you travel 45 minutes past fort walton beach on Hwy 98, you'll come to pensacola. There's a number of LSS' in pensacola. I havent been to them yet, but I know some are listed in the back of the CK magazines.

If you check out any of the LSS' in Niceville or pensacola, let me know if they're worth visiting. Thanks.

Edited by AFKitten on 05-22-06 12:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to AFKitten

gosh... i went to school in pensacola about 4 years ago now, and only saw one store at the time in the area. Wasn't much into scrapbooking then though.

Doesn't Destin also have a big Scrapbook Clearance Center?

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him

A Scrapbook Clearence Center???? I wanna go.... ROAD TRIP!

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to Cre84Him

hey, don't we have a Tuesday Morning in Altamonte??? a recent forum thread is about that store having lil' davis stuff!!!! I have always wanted to go inthere, but never have now i have an even better reason to go!

AFKitten
Expert
AFKitten
In response to Cre84Him

Yeah, thats the name of the store in destin by walmart. I couldnt remember the name of it. Great place! But bad hours. They're closed two days a week and are only open till 4 on half the rest of the days. Makes it hard for me to get out there since I share our only car with Dh. But if you're in the area, you gotta check it out.

Wasnt aware that Tuesday morning was now carrying sb stuff. I'll have to go check out ours and see what they have. Thanks for the tip.

monika
monika 
Tenant
monika
In response to AFKitten

hey guys:)
I'm from Jacksonville, completly new in scrapbooking but really into cardmakig;)
micheals, joann, hobby lobby...love them!

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to monika

I have a Tuesday Mornings here at home--and have never seen sb supplies there.

AFKitten
Expert
AFKitten

Question for all you florida scrappers: Have any of you gone on that Scrapping cruise by CK? I think its CK. I was thinking about it, but wasnt sure it was really worth the money. thanks.

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to AFKitten

i think the cruise is ck as well, but no, haven't been. i always wanted to, well, i want to go on ANY scrapping vacation, but how do you pack your entire room? I simply cannot go, i have too much stuff and too many pages to do. i keep telling myself that when i catch up i will be so much more portable.....

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to AFKitten

I went to Crafts N Stuff over the weekend- very nice, but no sales

New Kid On the Block
In response to monika

I'nm from Spring Hill Florida

MissScrapsAlot
Mayor
MissScrapsAlot
In response to AFKitten

• AFKitten Said:
Question for all you florida scrappers: Have any of you gone on that Scrapping cruise by CK? I think its CK. I was thinking about it, but wasnt sure it was really worth the money. thanks.

I've never gone on a scrap cruise but I think it would be SOOOOOO much fun. There is a group of people on this site that are trying to get people interested in one big scrap cruise. Here is the thread if your interested.
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13661...

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to MissScrapsAlot

Is anyone interested in going to a weekend crop July 21-23? It will be in Parrish (I live in Bartow and it is about 1 hour from my house). A friend of mine is hostessing it. I have lots more info but I just wanted to get the word out to see if anyone was interested. The price is very reasonable. If you are interested let me know and I will PM you the details

There are 4 spots left!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty

I just drove by the new ACMoore
the sign in the window said grand opening
WED June 21st

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl
In response to leibetty

THAT'S THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!

wanna join me for a birthday party there?? LOL!!!

mamagreenof3
Resident
mamagreenof3
In response to ashtonsmommy

HI Im new here from NW Florida looking for some neighbors.
I also have questions like I see different titles for different people what determines your title?
come see my gallery i would love some critique, Im always looking for new ideas Im fairly new to scrappin and have a lot to learn

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him

• CanadianGirl Said:
THAT'S THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!

wanna join me for a birthday party there?? LOL!!!

My birthday was Sunday.... I think we should hold a big party there!!!! I went by and saw the shelving going in... how super exciting. I am saving my $$$$$ now. HEY- do you know if they take Coupon s like Michaels & JoAnns????

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to mamagreenof3

Hey Mamagreen... the titles indicate how much you are addicted to this site!!! the more you comment or add to threads, the more of an "expert" you become. I think that "idol" is the top of the food chain!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to Cre84Him

I don't know if they take competitor Coupon s, but my guess would be yes - but they do have thier own - go to their website & sign up for weekly ad notices hehe

Also about the titles - I just noticed last week that I'm a GURU LOL

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to leibetty

• leibetty Said:
I just drove by the new ACMoore
the sign in the window said grand opening
WED June 21st

OH that's so not good for my credit card to hear.

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to dawnblue

Hi, I'm a newbie- I've scrapped for about 3 1/3 years and just moved from Casselberry, FL (suburb of Orlando) to Eustis, FL- Lake County! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself here on the FL board!

Also, I went to the Altmonte Mall about 2 weeks ago and could not find the LSS there- unless they moved it within the mall, it's gone. Also, there was a store in Casselberry, on 436 @ Red Bug Rd- that one is gone too. I also looked for the one in Waterford Lakes- that one is gone as well (Altho there is a Crafts N Stuff there in that plaza now). Also looked for one listed in the phone book on Aloma close to Forsyth and 436- also not there. Another one listed in the phone book in Apopka- phone # disconnected as well. Seems like there's not too many stores around now...:( I have been to the one at the Leesburg Mall- do like it alot!

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to Cre84Him

Tuesday Morning- Yes, I think it's close to the railroad tracks in Altamonte- on 436 in the plaza with the Circuit City- next to Long's Christian Outlet, I believe.

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to ilovenick

Yeah, it seems as if the stores aren't doing too well on their own. If you look back a few pages in this thread, we listed a few stores still around!

There is a new hot spot on the horizon, my sister and I are MADLY inlove with the idea of opening a craft store. Not just scrapbooking, but all kinds of paper crafts. We have a name and a business plan, just need money, time and backer. Gee, I bet those things are just waiting for us....

Good luck in your new house and welcome to our thread!

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to leibetty

• leibetty Said:
I don't know if they take competitor Coupon s, but my guess would be yes - but they do have thier own - go to their website & sign up for weekly ad notices hehe

Also about the titles - I just noticed last week that I'm a GURU LOL

OK- LOVE THE WEBSITE, not only did I sign up for the weekly specials, I love the videos. They aren't the best quality, but there are tons of them, all kinds of new techniques!!! I love it.

MissScrapsAlot
Mayor
MissScrapsAlot
In response to Cre84Him

Welcome to the neighborhood ilovenick!

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy

Oh my! This thread has been busy lately! So sorry I have been missing all the action! I am hitting Violette's tomorrow to see if they have anything new in. Plus, I need to eventually use my gift certificates! I alos have one for The Scrapbook Studio in Winter Haven. That store is awesome!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to Cre84Him

• Cre84Him Said:
  • leibetty Said:

OK- LOVE THE WEBSITE, not only did I sign up for the weekly specials, I love the videos. They aren't the best quality, but there are tons of them, all kinds of new techniques!!! I love it.

I am so psyched - I've been getting the weekly ads and it looks like they have some interesting stuff and some good deals

Hi Ashton's mommy are you busier now that school's out LOL

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to leibetty

Well, VBS at church is over, so things should be calm this next week, but the week after it is back to church every day for basketball camp! Even though it is vacation, everyone wants or needs something of my time! I am getting a lot of scrapping accomplished though!

Okay, I can't get back far enough to see what you have been talking about?!!? Tuesday Morning? Love them. I snatched up a ton of Lil' Davis stuff at the one here in Lakeland a few weeks ago!

Wendy

leibetty
Governor
leibetty

they did talk about tues morning
but we are getting an ACmoore RIGHT by me LOL
going to the movies tonight
X-men 3

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to leibetty

Oh, I heard AC Moore's are good. I haven't been to one. May have to make a trip your way!

Did you enjoy the movie?

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him

Speaking of movies, a little warning. I don't know if you gals do horror but my sister went to see the Omen and came away with a HORRIBLE headache. Come to find out that the flashing lights and the soundtrack has been doing this to many people!

just f.y.i.

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to Cre84Him

• Cre84Him Said:
Speaking of movies, a little warning. I don't know if you gals do horror but my sister went to see the Omen and came away with a HORRIBLE headache. Come to find out that the flashing lights and the soundtrack has been doing this to many people!

just f.y.i.

Ewww- that's not good...

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to ilovenick

Welcome to the Florida thread and Happy Birthday too!

I have no desire to see the Omen. I went to see Davinci Code last Wed. when it opened and it was crazy with teeny bopper kids! Not thanks! Most of them shouldn't have been able to get in to see the movie either, the theater was checking ID's!

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick

Thank you! Yeah, I don't have any desire to see that one either- although I think that we will end up seeing Disney's "Cars". Looks ok- sometimes I don't enjoy the kid's movies as much as my kids do! I also want to see "The Breakup" but since we just moved to Lake Co. I haven't found a babysitter here yet!

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to ilovenick

Will probably see Cars this weekend. My dd will be home from TN!!!! We are taking her and some of her friends to my parents lake house this weekend!

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to Cre84Him

Hoping everyone faired ok with the rain and such from TS Alberto...

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to ilovenick

Turned into a beautiful evening actually! Cool breezes and the sun was shining. There may be some rain tomoroow from the storm yet though!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him

Well, I had two home inspections in that lovely weather! I got to talk to a really nice lady though while I waited for it to at least let up!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty

yeah, the movie was good
saw some good preivews too LOL
hubby wants to see the omen, but it's not my kind of thing
CARS looks awesome

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to leibetty

i think one of my favorite things about going to the theatre is the previews!!!!

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to Cre84Him

Just stopping in to say hi ya'll. I was at the mall tonight and requested info on getting a pt job at the scrapbook store . Don't know if they will want me or what hours etc- but I think it would be fun- and hey- it would be an awsome job! We'll have to see if it works out!

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to ilovenick

Funny, I was thinking of going to the lss right by my house and getting a part time job!!!! My sister and I have been doing research on opening our own store (a little different than the ones around!!!!) and I thought that a part time job in the store would give me some glimpse into what it would be like!!! I just don't think I could handle a part time, a full time, a dh, a dd, girl scout service unit team, church stuff......

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to Cre84Him

I think that would give you a good view into what it's really like to own one. I had a gift basket business and it wasn't at all like what I thought it was going to be!

KLee 
New Kid On the Block
  • KLee on 06-15-06 10:59 AM
In response to ilovenick

I understand about wanting a part time job but not being able to have one as I have three kids 6, 3 and 1. I used to teach but now I stay home as it is a full time job here. But I wanted something else to do but couldn't do a part time job because I would need to make my own hours. So I became a consultant for a great scrapbook company called Top Line Creations. They have great products and it is very cheap to start and I only have to spend $25 every six months to stay an active consultant. The best part is the 25% discount. What's nice is it gives me something to do but if I am busy and can't do it then I just don't. I scrapbook with a lot of friends and they really loved the products so they wanted to buy from me. So I sell to my friends and if someone wants I will do a party but mostly I just crop with my friends and make the products available to them. If anyone is interested, you can email me. I have a website where you can look at all the products and actually order and have shipped directly to you. My name is Kendra Lee.

KLee 
New Kid On the Block
  • KLee on 06-15-06 11:02 AM
In response to KLee

Forgot to mention no non compete clause so you can still be a consultant for other companies

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to KLee

no compete huh.... yes, but that doesn't guarantee that the one you already work for has the same policy!!!!

Working only spuratically, how do you maintain clients and build new clients???

I have been CM and now am SU, I do it for my and my friends and boy, is it tight making minimums sometimes.

Amyd27
Amyd27 
Diva
Amyd27
In response to Cre84Him

Hey girls I always forget that this thread is here! I live in St. Cloud and am very sad because the only lss that was close to me closed last week!

I am going to try to start chatting on this thread more often!

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to Amyd27

Welcome!!! I almost bought the St. Cloud store! I was sad to see it go, even though I don't get to St. Cloud often, it was always a little treat for me when I had to go there. Now i have no treats, except a sluch from Sonic!

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to Cre84Him

• Cre84Him Said:
Yeah, it seems as if the stores aren't doing too well on their own. If you look back a few pages in this thread, we listed a few stores still around!

There is a new hot spot on the horizon, my sister and I are MADLY inlove with the idea of opening a craft store. Not just scrapbooking, but all kinds of paper crafts. We have a name and a business plan, just need money, time and backer. Gee, I bet those things are just waiting for us....

Good luck in your new house and welcome to our thread!

Oh these sounds neat!!!

As for AC Moore's opening--I have no money left

We had a spur of the moment trip to Helen, GA from Sunday till today and we stopped at Archiver's outside Atlanta--All I can Say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW..

Edited by preci28 on 06-15-06 06:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him

oooo, someone just told me about Archivers

(www.archiversonline.com) I think

I wish we had more superstores here.

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to Cre84Him

When is the Ac Moore's opening?

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to ilovenick

It's opening on WEDnesday last I drove by
I am so psyched because I am off but DH has some thing to do in the morning - so I will be there about 1pm heehee

Amyd27
Amyd27 
Diva
Amyd27
In response to leibetty

Where is the AC Moores going to be? Is it kind of like a Michaels?

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to Amyd27

Oh yes, all that and MORE. If you go to acmoore.com you can sign up for their Coupon s and check ouy what kind of stuff they have! I will be there Wed. too!!!

Cre84Him
Veteran
Cre84Him
In response to Cre84Him

Hey- we should like have a secret "thing" to recognize each other when we're there!!!!!! Like, everyone tie a pink ribbon around your wrist or something!!!!

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to Cre84Him

Aww- that's my DS 7th birthday- DH always takes off so we spend the whole day together! Hopefully I can get them to go over that way- pretty far since I'm in Lake Co!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to Cre84Him

from what I gather it's LIKE a michael's but better I have been getting the weekly ad for about a month now LOL it looks super awesome hehe

LOL I So wanted to be there when the doors opened, but I have to wait til after noon what a scrapping dork LOL

It's in Orlando, do you live here Amy? or near? it's on Colonial Dr (hwy 50) right between the office max & LA Fitness -near target and the fashion square mall

sheshie37
Idol
sheshie37
In response to creativecuts

Scrapbook Fanatic a tiny but well stocked store in Fort Lauderdale..on FederaL Highway (Route 1)
same little block where raido shack is.
In between Oakland Park and Commercial.

Go East on Commercial off 95 N
when you get to Federal go right
it will be in the corner of this v shaped mall...look for radio shack sign on marquis. Were all fanatics,

Amyd27
Amyd27 
Diva
Amyd27
In response to sheshie37

Ok I know where that is. I live in St Cloud so it's not that far from me. I will have to sign up for the emails!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to Amyd27

OH yeah - worth the drive My Mom & sister used to live in St cloud, now my sis is in poinciana and my mom is in the virgin islands <---must be nice huh?

I never made it to that store, always going to my mom's in st cloud, and left too late in evenings to swing by

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to leibetty

• leibetty Said:
I am so psyched because I am off but DH has some thing to do in the morning - so I will be there about 1pm heehee

I get off from my work at 1, and I am planning to meet a friend of mine from work there at 1:30!

So what are we using to find each other

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy

What kind of paper lines does AC Moore carry? Our Michael's never changes.

Please tell me what makes them better than Michaels'. Actually it can't be hard to beat them!

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28

Wendy-
I can't tell you off hand what paper AC Moore carries. I went to one last summer just outside Ashville, NC and I loved it. It might have just been that it was a new place to me, a place I hadn't seen before.

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick

Did you all get in on the J's 50 % off Coupon Fri and today? this is what I got:
sizzix machine
2 alphabets
5 other dies
sizzix converter
heat tool for powder
pkg of asst'd powders to emboss with
I had a ton of Coupon s, so DS and I each went through fri and sat at J's closer to me, we also both went through lines at another J's fri, and both went through M's with J's Coupon s and then I went through M's with M's Coupon (from this week's ad) on Fri. Today then went to M's and DH and I each went through line with J's Coupon at M's. I usually don't spend that much, but I was spending all my $ from my birthday this month!
So, needless to say, I have a lot to play with now! Still can't wait to try out Ac Moore's too- should have saved that birthday $- but couldn't pass up the 50% off Coupon s! Also, employee told me that all Joann's including the one in Tavares, FL will be updated with a ton of new products and they will start it on July 1st- she called it a "reset" or something like that- but said they'd all be upgraded and have more scrap stuff.

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to ilovenick

OH MAN i forgot all about those - one track mind onthe acmoore LOL -anyway probably wouldn't have the $$$ for both LOL

OH well, still have my 40% ones

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to leibetty

you got quite the haul - and that is exciting news about a "reset" or whatever at joann's

mganoe
mganoe 
Expert
mganoe
In response to monika

Hey Monika. I'm Melita and I live in Jax too.

mganoe
mganoe 
Expert
mganoe
In response to mganoe

Ladies,

In case you are interested my local scrapbooking group is organizing a retreat in St. Augustine the first weekend in October. Registration will open 6/22. It will be from Thursday thru Saturday at 10:00 pm (52 hours). It will be at World Golf Village near the St. Augustine outlet mall. If you are interested, pm me and I'll send you the info on the 22nd.

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to leibetty

I know, I hope they step up and get some great stuff in there- they are the closest store to me and I hate driving so far- can't wait to see what they get!

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to ilovenick

Happy Father's Day- don't guess there's alot of Dad's on here- but to all ya'll's Dh's, Df's and other significant males!

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to ilovenick

oh a reset at J's...hmm that sounds like fun!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty

• preci28 Said:
  • leibetty Said:

I get off from my work at 1, and I am planning to meet a friend of mine from work there at 1:30!

So what are we using to find each other

I have one of those SB.com neighbor buttons it's always on my purse, but I guess I can put it on my shirt :P plus I know what you look like heather, from the store it's easier for me to remember, one face

leibetty
Governor
leibetty

• ashtonsmommy Said:
What kind of paper lines does AC Moore carry? Our Michael's never changes.

Please tell me what makes them better than Michaels'. Actually it can't be hard to beat them!

Well, I've never been to one but here's a thread about it
ACMoore

HTH

mganoe
mganoe 
Expert
mganoe
In response to leibetty

I guess we are super lucky here in Jax. We have AC Moore, Michaels, Joann's, Garden Ridge, Hobby Lobby and lss (Scrapbooks, Scrap N Stuff, Pictures N Time, Crafts N More, and Scrap N Stamp). If you're ever in the neighborhood, give a yell.

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to mganoe

Wow Jacksonville does have a lot! I am thinking about ordering more online to get what I want! Thanks for the link to the AC Moore thread, I'll check it out!

mganoe
mganoe 
Expert
mganoe

Wendy,

FYI - The link to your place in your signature doesn't take you to your place. I'm going to check out your gallery.

Melita

mganoe
mganoe 
Expert
mganoe

• ashtonsmommy Said:
Wow Jacksonville does have a lot! I am thinking about ordering more online to get what I want! Thanks for the link to the AC Moore thread, I'll check it out!

Well, we may have alot of store but I still order alot on-line. For example, I cannot find the Center City or Chloe's Closet papers anywhere here so I got it from the Superstore. We need a HUGE warehouse store!

Amyd27
Amyd27 
Diva
Amyd27
In response to mganoe

I am going to try to hit AC Moores this weekend! Who ever goes before then please give us a full report of how it is!

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to mganoe

• mganoe Said:
Wendy,

FYI - The link to your place in your signature doesn't take you to your place. I'm going to check out your gallery.

Melita

Thanks for the heads up! It works when I am signed in as me, but when I sign off it doesn't! Must have the wrong link!

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to mganoe

• mganoe Said:

Well, we may have alot of store but I still order alot on-line. For example, I cannot find the Center City or Chloe's Closet papers anywhere here so I got it from the Superstore. We need a HUGE warehouse store!

We all need a HUGE warehouse in our backyards!

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick

ooo... I'm drooling over that thought! I'd be more broke than ever then! *sighs dreamily*

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to ilovenick

Happy Tuesday ya'll!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

so the ac moore will be in orlando?? I used to live in south carolina and had an ac moore there that was AWESOME

leibetty
Governor
leibetty

yes it will - I've never been to one hehe
is it tomorrow yet?!?! LOL

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to leibetty

I've never even heard of it till I came here. I hope they are having some mega sales tomorrow- I'm looking for a few things in particular!

Page 4 of 38 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics