Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Idaho        (Topic#998833)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 01:50 PM

Welcome to Idaho!

Pro
In response to Kels

I'm soon to be an Idaho scrapper. Anyone else? I know there were posts about this not too long ago.

Idol
In response to katiesquirrel

I will be joining this thread in about 9 months. Can't wait to meet some fellow scrappers that I live close too.

Pro
In response to Weeblossom

Yay Tracy, I'm excited for you to move.

Christianna
Guru
Christianna

I used to live in Idaho...I miss it so much!

scrappy_chick
Diva
scrappy_chick
In response to Christianna

I AM HERE...I know there are more fellow Idahoans...anyone?????

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to scrappy_chick

Hi girls! I just came across this site. I am in Marsing Idaho. SW of Boise. i have anly lived here a little over a year and have been looking for some girls to get together with. Let me know where your at. Talk to you soon.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Blondee

Another fairly recent Idaho transplant here. We moved here (to Nampa) about a year ago. I'd love to crop some local gals.

Any other Idahoans?

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to DebbieB

Hey, I'm not in Idaho (I used to live in Moscow, ID, but not anymore) but I'm going to Boise for a wedding in June. Any good scrap stores I should be sure to stop by?

New Kid On the Block
In response to cougbri

Wow this is great. I am not in Idaho anymore, but I was born and raised south of Pocatello, and lived in the Boise, Nampa area for about 5 years. I am in WA state now and I miss the mountains soooooo bad. (I live in the desert part of WA). I love Boise and I am hoping to get down there in the next couple of months (I have been saying that for a year, but I am going to make it down there soon.)

Pro
In response to LGanske

I'm now moved...in the Boise area--Meridian. I'm still trying to find a good scrapbook store.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

Oh Katie...go to Cut 'N Paste. It's on the corner of Ustick and Cole. There's a shopping center with an Ace Hardware and some other small stores. They seem to have a good selection of the "hot" stuff...Basic Grey, Chatterbox, Lil Davis etc. Another good one is Paper Cottage. They have 2 stores, both on Fairview. One in a shopping center near Milwaukee St. and one in a shopping center near the intersection at Eagle Rd (nearest the Walmart). Both Cut N' Paste and Paper Cottage are good stores, they carry a little different stock. (Cut N Past is my favorite though)

Hope that helps...sorry I never could find that list that was emailed to me.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to DebbieB

Those are both great stores. I live in Marsing and it is hard to get out that way. We need something out towards Nampa/Caldwell area. That would be nice!
Cut'N Paste is having a meeting on Monday evening at 6pm, if you are interested.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Blondee

What kind of meeting?

There are a couple of little stores in Nampa. But, it's worth the drive for me to hit ones in Boise. Besides...it keeps my spending down.

Pro
In response to DebbieB

Thanks! I've been to the Paper Cottage once, but didn't have a lot of time, so I didn't get a good look around. I'll try it again, and I'll try the other one too. If I can find it. LOL I'm still learning my way around.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee

They are having a Meetup.com meeting. It is a scrapbooking group that I was introdued to by another lady on this board. I have yet to make it to a meeting but it sure sounds like a great way to meet some girls and have some fun.

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to Blondee

Can you gals give me the exact address of those scrapbook stores? I'm going to be in Boise in June and want to be able to enter their address into mapquest to get directions from our hotel!

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to cougbri

Here's their websites: Cut N Paste http://www.cutnpasteonline.com/

Paper Cottage http://www.mypapercottage.com/info.html

Hope that helps.

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to DebbieB

thanks much!! I can't wait!

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to cougbri

Hello Everyone!! I moved here to Nampa about 3 years ago from Oregon and I love to scrapbook! I love going to the Paper Cottage and found that Craft Warehouse isn't a bad source either, but doesn't carry Bazzil or the new hot items like BG, etc...but it's in the same lot as Paper Cottage on Fairview!! So nice to know there are others nearby that are on this board too!

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to bearfootboo

I went to the websites and I know I'll be going to cut and paste. They carry Bazzill, and in the size I scrap (8.5x11)!! At least, that's what the website said. If anyone can verify, that's great! What about Paper Cottage, do they carry this paper??

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to cougbri

Yes yes they do!!! I haven't seen them carry it in packs, but I think Craft Warehouse does! I haven't yet been to Cut N Paste, but I'm interested now! BTW, Paper Cottage is having a big all night party on Friday, May 6th in honor of Scrapbook Day!

cougbri
Expert
cougbri

Heehee, it would be fun to go to that party, but since I'm about 9 hours away, I don't think it will be happening! I'm going to a wedding in June, and just want to make sure I hit all the SB stores I can find! Where is Craft Warehouse?

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to cougbri

Cut N Paste does carry Bazzill in 8 1/2x11, by the sheet. I prefer it that way. I like to get as many different colors as I can.

Pro
In response to DebbieB

I went to Cut-n-Paste today...cool store. They even had some of the moreobscure things that I was looking for, so I was happy.

Are there other 8 1/2 x 11 scrappers here too? Sometimes it seems like I'm all by myself on that one.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

<----- Raising my hand. I scrap 8 1/2x11.

P.S. Glad you liked the store.

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to DebbieB

I only scrap in 8 1/2x11. I figure it's expensive enough now, why add more room for embellishments?!
**Katie, Craft Warehouse is in the same shopping center as Paper Cottage on Fairview in Meridian. It is on the Eagle Rd. side by Bed, Bath & Beyond; Babies R'Us and PetSmart...hope that helps!

cougbri
Expert
cougbri

I scrap 8 1/2 x 11 also! I thought not many do anymore! How exciting to find that more do. Where I live, it is VERY HARD to find any cool paper in the "right" size. I ended up buying a few sheets of the bigger sheets so that I could get more paper, and cut them down.

Pro
In response to cougbri

Heather--thanks for the directions....I've been there. On the very first trip we made to look for a house, a couple of the gals from my hubby's offive took me because they were having a sale. I've been back once since we moved. No sale...which just made it add up faster.

I'm so happy to find a group of 8 1/2 x 11 scrappers! I've tried 12 x 12, and just don't like it as much. I like the room--can fit more pictures. The square format just doens't work as well for me though. And it's definitely too big if I only have 1 or 2 pictures for a page. I usually buy 12 x12 paper and cut it down too. The trimmings are very useful, although my scrap collection is starting to get a bit out of control.

cougbri
Expert
cougbri

Haha!! my scrap collection is getting there too. But I try to buy in the "right" size paper, just when I HAVE to (you know, when I'm FORCED to buy paper ), I'll buy it bigger. I have always used this size, I've made one book that was 5x7, but it was very similar to the size I normally use. Is this size an Idaho thing?

Also, where is meridian in relation to boise?

New Kid On the Block
In response to cougbri

Hello Idaho Scrapbookers! I am looking for people in the Idaho Falls area that would be interested in doing a monthly scrapbooking club. If you are interested let me know at [email protected]

Pro
In response to cougbri

Quote:

cougbri said:
Is this size an Idaho thing?

Also, where is meridian in relation to boise?

Maybe it is an Idaho thing....and it was just pre-destined for us to move here.

Meridian is basically a suburb of Boise.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to cougbri

I use a lot of CM products. I tend to use 12x12 albums and paper. We take lots of pictures and this size just seems to have the room I need. LOL!

cougbri
Expert
cougbri

Quote:

Maybe it is an Idaho thing....and it was just pre-destined for us to move here.

Meridian is basically a suburb of Boise.

Heehee, I need to tell my hubby we need to move back to Moscow, ID. Then I'd be in the right place for 'my size' scrappin!

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to cougbri

btw katie- I looked at your layouts, and I saw the skagit valley one. I used to work in skagit valley, in la conner to be exact!

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to cougbri

OMG! I went to Cut N' Paste this morning and talk about not knowing where to begin! Wow! I love it especially how things are grouped in themes. I found a lot of accessories for SEI & Basic Grey stuff I hadn't seen before at Paper Cottage. Very cool place, definitely check it out if you haven't been there before!

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

Quote:

bearfootboo said:
OMG! I went to Cut N' Paste this morning and talk about not knowing where to begin! Wow! I love it especially how things are grouped in themes. I found a lot of accessories for SEI & Basic Grey stuff I hadn't seen before at Paper Cottage. Very cool place, definitely check it out if you haven't been there before!

It's a fun place isn't it?!! It's a good thing it's a long drive from here, otherwise my budget would be in HUGE trouble!!

Pro
In response to DebbieB

Cut 'n' Paste is not too long of a drive for me. I think I might be in trouble!

Brianna--I've been "homesick" this week, so scrapping the old tulip pictures helped a bit (I think! ). This is the first year I haven't gone to the tulip festival in over 10 years, because we were moving at the time.

cougbri
Expert
cougbri

Katie-
You were from the "tulip" area? Not just visiting? I want to go up there to the tulips, it was where hubby and I had our first date!

Pro
In response to cougbri

Nope, not from there, just went a lot. My dad and I used to go biking in the skagit valley a lot, and my hubby's best friend lived in Mt Vernon for awhile. I grew up in Seattle, and we were living in Kirkland before we moved here. I was just "homesick" in general for western WA.

cougbri
Expert
cougbri

I hope that doing those pages helped with the homesickness. That is what I did when I missed my friends from college after graduation, I scrapped them!

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to cougbri

I had never really paid any attention to Tulips until this last February when my husband sent me some for my birthday. I am in love with Tulips now. They grow so beautifully out here in Idaho.

P.S. I'm glad Cut N'Paste is a drive for me too. The sad thing is it makes it hard to get there for scrapping. I would love to make it to some of their events.

Pro
In response to Blondee

I think I'd like to try and go to some of their events too. I'm missing all my scrapping friends--we used to routinely meet at least one Friday night a month....I need new scrapping friends! Anyone want to meet and do a Friday night crop at Cut n Paste?

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

I'd LOVE to!!!!! But, we're going camping this weekend. Wahhhhhh!!!

Pro
In response to DebbieB

We'll have to pick another weekend.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee

Maybe we can do next weekend. I need some scrapping friends too. My Best Friend lives in CA and we used to get together all the time. Out here I haven't really met anyone that I can scrap with.

Let me know what ya'll decide.....

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Blondee

So...what works for everyone? I'd love to get a gang together to crop.

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to DebbieB

I went to Cut N' Paste today for some Mother's Day essentials and they were closed! Their website says noon-5pm on Sundays, I guess since it was a holiday they were closed - big bummer!! However, I ended up going to Craft Warehouse and all of their Bazzill paper packs were 50% off!!!!! Yay! I was so excited!!! Had to share that!

New Kid On the Block
In response to cougbri

Hello Ladies,
I live in Meridian. You guys are missing some other great stores. !! I make scrapbooks for other people and have really looked around to find different things. Over on Vista there are two great stores. "All about me " is on the corner of Kootenai and Vista (kinda across from McDonalds) and Art ATtack is closer down to the train depot. (across from Lee's Candies, YUMMY!) They have really unique stuff. Lots of the new Tim HOltz papers. They really specialize in stamping, but have some neat vintage papers. Memories by Design is on the corner of Overland and Orchard. (By the Albertsons) They have a quikutz tool and a few alpahbets you can use! HOpe this helps! I scrap in all sizes, I love 8 x 8 and Bazzill makes paper in that size. I like 8 1/2 x 11 also. Glad to see there are so many scrappers in my "neighborhood"
Elaine

Pro
In response to eshannon2

Thanks for the names of the stores....I'll have to go check them out.

Pretty much any weekend is good for me--so I'll let you ladies decide. If everyone is free, this weekend sounds great to me though.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

Hi Elaine...thanks for the info. I've been to All About Me, you're right, that's a neat store. I thought they carried some unique stuff, things you don't see everyday. The other 2 I haven't heard of. Sounds like I need to make a road trip.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to cougbri

Hello Hello everyone so nice to see Idaho posted lots of stores besides those listed. Check out World Class Scrappers also they have a great selection of QuicKutz. Love Cut n Paste she has a great variety and great staff to help you spend your money. Actually really they are awesome there.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to creater1

There is also a store in Nampa called Scraps'N Scissors. They are very helpful and have a nice selection.

BrightonandTannersma
Mayor
BrightonandTannersma
In response to Blondee

Hey gals... I grew up in Twin, but have since joined the Air Force and now live in South Dakota... Glad to see that there are some idaho women on here!!! Next time I'm back home, I'll have to head up to Boise and see what the fuss is about at these stores!!! Once I get out, We will be moving back to Boise.. Only a uear and a half away!!! I can't wait to be back home!!!

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to BrightonandTannersma

Well ladies my DH has decided that he doesn't want to go camping this weekend. (That in itself is kind of a shocker...LOL) Anyway, I've gotten myself a seat at Cut 'n Paste's crop Saturday night. Plus I think I'm going to get there early just to have some "me" time. Anyone want to join me? Or...if you're out shopping stop in and say "Hi." I'll be the one with the big ol' Fiskars rotary cutter. (I've tried a zillion other paper cutters and this huge old dinosaur is the only one I trust.)

BrightonandTannersma
Mayor
BrightonandTannersma
In response to DebbieB

I would really like to try to hook up with a fellow sber while I am in Idaho next time... Anyone from Twin???

beccak16
Veteran
beccak16

What a great thread. I just moved to Boise 3 weeks ago with my DH, and have a lot of free time while job hunting to get some serious scrapping done.
Since we're VERY new to the area (we moved here from Fargo, N.D.) all these store names are tremendously helpful.... let the fun begin!

Idol
In response to beccak16

HI everyone, I am in Sparks, NV for now but we are moving in 16 days to Meridian. I am excited to meet some of my fellow scrappers.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee

Welcome beccak16 & weeblossom, you are going to love Idaho. I have lived here for 1 1/2 and just love it.

beccak16
Veteran
beccak16
In response to Blondee

Thanks, Blondee. So far I love it here. The mountain view is a far cry from the Fargo FLATNESS I'm used to. Boise is a beautiful city.

I made it to Cut 'N Paste today.... fun store!! (maybe a little too fun???)

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to beccak16

Welcome Becca and Tracy!! Becca, glad you found our lists helpful.

OK...Idaho ladies...we need to get a crop organized. Anyone interested?

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to beccak16

I will be at Cut 'N Paste this evening. Monday 6/27/05
If you get a chance come on in!

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Blondee

Awwweee...I got this to late. Did you have fun?

New Kid On the Block
In response to beccak16

Welcome to Idaho. I just love the store that is a "little out of the way". but has SO MUCH STUFF! It isn't real "posh" looking like Cut N Paste, but they are so friendly and helpful and they must have EVERYTHING> You have to look in all the little nooks and crannies. I was amazed at some of the stuff I found there today. Oh, sorry, forgot to tell you, it is the It's All About Me. The even had the new Artitst Trading Card stuff. Did you all know there is a shop hop in a couple of weeks? You go to each store that is participating and you get a sticker on a passport at each shop you go to. There are going to be free make and takes at each store. Last year it ended at Craft Warehouse and there was a barbeque and lots of free prizes. Should be fun..

Pro
In response to DebbieB

Quote:

DebbieB said:
OK...Idaho ladies...we need to get a crop organized. Anyone interested?

I am...I just haven't been here that much lately.

Veteran

Hello! I come to this site all the time and just noticed this category! Anyways, hello everyone, I've been here in idaho for a little over three years! Nice to meet you all.

Idol
In response to Frycook

I would love to attend a crop from time to time. We will be in Boise on July 9th. YEAH!

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee

I had a really good time at Cut'N Paste. I didn't get much done but I got a lot of girltalk time in. LOL!!!!
I will be there again on Monday July 11th.

Idol
In response to Blondee

I am here ladies. We moved July 9th to Boise and I am loving it. I would love to get together with some of you for a scrap night. If anyone is interested please PM me. I look forward to hearing from some of you.

beccak16
Veteran
beccak16

Welcome to Boise, Tracy!! Do you have any fun stories to share about getting settled here??

Here's my embarassing learning-about-Boise story: When my husband and I moved here in June, we spent 45 min. one day trying to find a post office, only to discover after we gave up that there is a mail-drop across the street from our apartment complex! Blonde moment of the month!!

Peasy
Peasy 
Diva
Peasy
  • Peasy on 08-18-05 05:28 PM
In response to beccak16

I'll be here soon!! Can't wait.

Mistyjo
Veteran
Mistyjo
In response to Peasy

Hi,
I'm in Idaho, but I'm way over here in the Sawtooth mountains. I'm in Challis. Nope no scrapbook store here. I do get to go to Boise sometimes when my husband has a meeting. I was just there and I had to have the hotel shuttle drop me off at Big Lots. Then I walked over to Ross. It was 95 degreese and my shopping bag was heavy. My husband picked me up there and on the way out of town we drove past Craft warehouse! I had no idea it was there. Is is great? Where should I go next time I get dropped off?
Misty

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to Mistyjo

I love Craft Warehouse in Eagle. In fact I love that whole plaza area on Fairview! I usually make the rounds between Craft Warehouse, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bath & Body Works, Old Navy, Ross, ShopKo and before I spend all my money, I save my last stop for Paper Cottage!!! That is the best store I have found! Misty they have a location next to the mall in Boise or about 5 miles down in Eagle!

BrightonandTannersma
Mayor
BrightonandTannersma

Man... When I come home the mext time, I am definitely going to have to talk to you ladies... I want to do a trip to Boise and check out some of the stores...

Is anyone from Twin??? I'm wondering what kind of stores they've got there... Haven't been home in over two years, so I'm sure it's changed a lot!!!

Veteran

I live about 2 hours away from there. I just pasted through there to get to Vegas a couple of times but haven't heard of any stores there.

BrightonandTannersma
Mayor
BrightonandTannersma
In response to Frycook

Where do you live??

Veteran

Mountain Home. I just noticed that on my last post I put "pasted" that is so incorrect grammar, sorry, lol!

Peasy
Peasy 
Diva
Peasy
  • Peasy on 10-07-05 08:12 AM
In response to Frycook

I drove through Twin Falls last year and there was a scrapbook store..something with a chicken on it...the scrap coop or something like that? Don't mind me....LOL It was across the street from a grocery store (probably Albertsons) and we were at the Moxie Java when I saw it.

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to Peasy

Peasy I know which one you are talking about - I think it is Crop-a-Doodle or something! Heck I don't know either, anyway I obviously have never been over there.

Are any of you ladies going to the Cut N' Paste Halloween crop thing on the 22nd?? I'm thinking of going, so let me know!! (They are serving dinner and everything so I think its like $15 a person)

allidoisscrap
Expert
allidoisscrap
In response to scrappy_chick

I am in IDaho Falls and I am desparately looking for scrappers in this area. Pocky?? GIna Larsen

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to allidoisscrap

Hello! I am new to this site but I am so excited to find scrapbookers close to me! I have lived in Idaho for nearly 5 years this time (grew up in Payette & Weiser area) I live in Eagle, right on the Boise border. I would love to make some scrappin' buddies! All my scrappin' friends are in Utah where I lived before! Utah is the scrapbook capital of the world I swear! I hit all the local stores I can and love to hear about new ones or sales, etc! Let me know if some of you are going to a crop or something, I would love to meet!

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to nicknkjsmom

In case any of you haven't heard, there is a great little stamp store on Glenwood just off State Street in Eagle. It is called the Stamp Doctor and is in the same strip mall as Big Lots. They used to be off Chinden but this is a much better location. Small but worth checking out!

New Kid On the Block

Hi! I'm new to the site as well. I live in Meridian, been here about 13 years. I love to scrap and the more scrap buddies, the better! Does anyone get together to scrap?
Janet

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to richettij

Not so far that I know of, I would love to though! What crops do you like? I have only been to Paper Cottage and Cut N Paste for crops.

New Kid On the Block

I haven't been anywhere to crop in forever. I really liked Cut N Paste's Nite Club crops. Weren't very crowded and I need lots of room I'd love to try it again. Let me know if you're ever interested.
Janet

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to richettij

Hiya Idaho scrappy-people! I've been around the site for awhile but haven't posted much...never saw this thread. I'm over in Fruitland. I get to Boise once in a while since there's not much shopping here anymore since our little stamp store closed.

Nice to see a few people from over this-a-way!

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell
In response to Seaside Dreams

hello all... i'm in So CA, but am curious about Idaho. dh is wanting to move there, lol... what's it like? is it as beautiful as the pics I see? how about craft stores? LSS's? Info ladies... info! Oh btw, we are looking at the Boise area (and surrounding areas of course!). Thanks. We are gonna try to visit there this summer to see what we think about it

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to Craftytinkerbell

You will find Idaho to be as beautiful as you see in photos! The Boise area is growing exponentially, especially in Eagle and NW Boise. There are craft stores and LSS's here, could always use more Let me know when you are coming and I will give you some ideas of places to check out! Have fun!

Peasy
Peasy 
Diva
Peasy
  • Peasy on 03-01-06 06:17 PM

Our house is ALMOST ready to go up on the market...hooray!!!

Chertony
Expert
Chertony
In response to Peasy

Hello to all here in Idaho it is nice to see some close neighbors on here. I would love to attend a scrap night with some of you but will have to see about timing. Glad I found this thread.:)

jgoodin
Veteran
jgoodin
In response to Chertony

Hi everyone, I'm in Northern CA right now (San Jose), but we'll be moving to Sandpoint, ID in June (hopefully). I see lots of scrappers are in Boise and Meridian... are there any located further North? Sandpoint is about 1-1 1/2 hours below the Canadian border (I think).

I'd love to meet up with other scrappers in the area when we get settled (I'm unpacking my scrap stuff first)! *LOL*

frogiella
New Kid On the Block
frogiella

Is anyone still here? I think I know a couple of you guys from tehIdaho Scrappers list...

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to frogiella

I am still here! Not out scrapping much but still checking the posts! Where do you scrap?

Idol

Hi ladies, I am here in Boise. I rarely check in here anymore. I would love to meet up to crop, give me a shout and lets plan something.

Peasy
Peasy 
Diva
Peasy
  • Peasy on 03-17-06 08:01 PM

Where are you at in Idaho Melissa?

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to Peasy

Peasy, I see by the photo you are one step closer to Idaho! I am sure getting rid of the tree has opened up your yard and will help it sell! I hope the weather works out better for you for showings and open houses, it's always slower when it's windy and rainy! Good luck! I hope to meet you at a crop soon!

Peasy
Peasy 
Diva
Peasy
  • Peasy on 04-03-06 07:00 PM

thanks 13 days to go!!! I'm stressing out bad! What's your favorite scrap store to go to?

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to Peasy

I love Cut N Paste myself, Paper Cottage is another good one. The crop room at Cut N Paste is really big and is usually a better deal. Craft Warehouse has lots of stuff too and is just around the corner from Paper Cottage. I usually mkae the rounds at the dollar stores and also Shopko, Walmart and Target who all have small scrap supply sections and sometimes great sales! Let me know when you get here and I'll take you to a crop! You will be needing it by then! We have had the rain here too, so you're not missing anything yet! Keep in touch! Good luck with the sale and have a blast at Disneyland!

Peasy
Peasy 
Diva
Peasy
  • Peasy on 04-05-06 11:02 PM

Do you ever go to the Friday night crops? I'm not sure what store does them, I think Cut n Paste but I could be wrong. It's one of the things I'm secretly SO excited about!! I haven't broken the news to DH that I'll be gone a few Friday nights out of the month...LOL. I'm a little anxious because I won't know anyone there but hopefully I'll fit in after a bit.

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to Peasy

I haven't for ages but would love to! Cut N Paste has them so does Paper Cottage, I think Cut N Paste has Friday and Saturdays. Also, in July, usually around the 23rd there is a big scrapbook store event where you take a card to all of the stores participating, they stamp it, you get to do fun free make and takes and then there is a free bbq back at Craft Warehouse after! It is way cool because you get to check out lots of styles, and the freebies are fun! I found a new scrapbook store that way once! I am looking forward to it! Maybe you will be here by then? Maybe a couple of us can get together at a crop and get acquainted. I don't have many people to scrap with either! Look forward to meeting you!

Edited by nicknkjsmom on 05-08-06 06:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics