Page 4 of 7 
Username Post: Massachusetts        (Topic#998852)
slp472
slp472 
Tenant
slp472
In response to IRWscrapper

I am in the Berkshires almost 4 hours from Boston. I will have to look at how far East Longmeadow is from here and let you know!!!

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to slp472

I just became a scrapbook hobbyist with I Remember When. I can't wait to get my kit in the mail.

Andrea

Danielle051802
Resident
Danielle051802
In response to Kels

Hi,

I'm from Marlboro, MA. Glad to see other people from Mass here. I don't know of any classes or conventions but would love some info is anyone has any!

Thanks so mcuh!

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave

• scrappingjaycee Said:
I just became a scrapbook hobbyist with I Remember When. I can't wait to get my kit in the mail.

Andrea

What is that?

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to Danielle051802

A hobbyist = spending $50 within 4 months. People can by products from me and I can also do workshops or crops for people if they want. I still need some training and still waiting for my kit which was send on Monday.
I Remember When is a store in Oregon. They have the lastest and best products in stock. I have a team of wonderful women from around the state especially in the western part.

Andrea

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper

There are so many crops in the state in various locations. I am going to a crop in Davis Sqaure on April 29th, Townsend on May 6, Winchedeon(sp)on May 13. If you want more info I can send you it. There is the Scrapbooking convention in Manchester, NH the weekend of May 22 and there is one in July in Burlington.

Andrea

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-13-06 09:32 AM

Burlington? Could you send me some info about that please? That's more my neck of the woods.

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to DolyDimple

http://www.dreameventsinc.com/MA706pkgs.htm

Here you go.

Andrea

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-13-06 12:37 PM

Thanks, I'll look into it!

JoanE
JoanE 
Idol
JoanE
  • JoanE on 04-13-06 04:59 PM
In response to DolyDimple

I am hosting a crop on May 20 in Topsfield, MA.@ the 4-H building on the Fairgrounds.
Time is from 12-6
Childcare will be provided the fee for the day is $10.00.
email for more info or to register.
Joan

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019

I offer different stamp camps in my house - we do both scrapbooking and cardmaking camps. I try to make sure we do a 3-D item too.

We will be making monogram name frames soon and using a scrapbook kit to make 30-60 cards.

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Beth1019

slp, East Longmeadow is probably about an hour from you (near Springfield). I'm also in Western Mass. in Palmer, exit 8 on the Pike. There's not too many Western Mass. people on this thread but occasionally I pop on to see if anyone new has come on.

Tenant

Hello,

If you are looking for a fun Weekend Crop, join us in Oct on the cape for 3 days of scrappin right on the beach. visit www.crazyforcroppin.com for more info or email me at [email protected]

ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom
In response to croppinfriend

Can I lurk here? I"m in CT but cant find fellow scrappers I go to MA alot, I'm like 40 minutes from holyoke.

we go to a great 3 day crop in Jermyn, PA. Its friday-sunday, all meals included and room for $99

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to ShoppingMom

Hi there ScrappinCT. Don't you hate being a lonely scrapper in your area? None of my friends scrap but I've met a lot of great people here and also my sister finally got into scrapping with me recently which is great.

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to ShoppingMom

I will find some crops for you in CT. I know a bunch of ladies from CT who scrap.

Andrea Reine
IRW Hobbyist

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom

Hello is there anyone on her South of Boston. I am in Weymouth it is about 20 miles out of Boston anf about 20 miles away from the Cape. Would like to find people near me.

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to tiffsmom

I'm in Plymouth but way over on the west side by Onset/Wareham.

I work in Braintree though and all my family is in Weymouth so up there frequently.

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to tiffsmom

Check out Iwannacrop on Yahoo. They have the Cape scrappers. I know they have a crop BBQ in July.

Andrea
IRW Hobbyist

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55

Anyone here close to Easthampton? I will be traveling there on a business trip in the next couple of weeks and would like to hear about scrapbook store s or neighbors on this site. I will be doing some training for 4 days in May, then returning for the first week of June.

SherylScraps
New Kid On the Block
SherylScraps
In response to ScrappyCat31

Hi - I grew up in Worcester off of Burncoat St. I now live in Whitinsville. What are your favorite LSS in Worcester?

Edited by SherylScraps on 05-01-06 12:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SherylScraps
New Kid On the Block
SherylScraps
In response to Beth1019

Hi Beth - my sister and I are both going to the Manchester CK Convention in less than 3 weeks. I went last year and took 6 classes. This year I am doing the same - but over two days. I can not wait!!!

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm
In response to SherylScraps

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Life has gotten quite full for me and there's not much time left for "playing" on the computer. I have gone back to work full time, am working my CM business alot more, and we also do side work rehabbing apartments. So, as you can see, I am quite busy these days.

I have missed you all and am going to try to get on here a little more often.

Just wanted to touch base real quick. I have a few scrapping events coming up. More details will follow.

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to SherylScraps

Hi Sheryl - good for you!! I had so much fun last year and I went by myself. I was only able to take one cardmaking class, but I won a great book and then spent the rest of my time shopping. I wish I could go this year but too much is going on. I hope you have a great time.

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to scraphappycm

• scraphappycm Said:

I have missed you all and am going to try to get on here a little more often.

Wow, sounds like you have been busy. We've missed you too, glad to see you back.

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to ScrapSlave

I will be going to CK in Manchester because my company I Remember When we be there and I would like to see what they are doing at the booth. I will be there on Saturday after my meeting.

I just order an XPCS!!!! Its coming but not soon enough

Andrea

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps

Marilee, I'm in Western Mass. about 40 minutes from Easthampton. As far as I know, there is no LSS in that area. There's a store called Lit'l Bear's Gift & Card Shop in Greenfield and they supposedly have SB supplies. There's also another SB store in Westfield but I don't know the name of it (sorry!). I've never been there. Other than that, there's an A.C. Moore at Holyoke Mall (exit 15 off I-91).

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm
In response to Judy_Scraps

Hello ladies!!

As I mentioned before I do have some events coming up that I would love to see you at. The first one is "Album in a Month" . . .

Complete an entire album in just 5 weeks. Learn how to organize, layout, crop, mount, enhance, and journal an album in one month. We will meet one night a week for 5 consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on one of the 5 steps to album-making. At the end of this Workshop, you will have a completed album that is ready to share with your family and friends.

Cost for the Workshop is $85 and includes your choice of a 12x12 Premiere Album, a Power Layout box, tape runner, your choice of 8 sheets of Photo Mounting Paper, a photo organization tool, a support materials each night. All materials will be from Creative memories. If you would like to view the products, please PM me.

Registration deadline is May 23, 2006.

Here's the schedule:

Night 1 - Thursday, June 1 7pm-10pm: Intro, Agenda, organize photos to be used in this album.

Night 2 - Thursday, June 8 7pm-10pm: Use the Power Layout box to get your album organized.

Night 3 - Thursday, June 15 7pm-10pm: Crop all the pictures for your album. You will be introduced to Creative Memories cropping tools and will learn how to use them to enhance your cropping.

Night 4 - Thursday, June 22 7pm-10pm: Mount all your photos and enhance your pages.

Night 5 - Thursday, June 29 7pm-10pm: The time has finally come!! Assemble your album and journal your story.

This is a perfect Workshop for beginners, so if you know of anyone who has even considered scrapbooking, but thinks they can't do it, please pass this info on to them. It is also goos for those who have been scrapbooking, but would like to learn new techniques.

The Workshop will be held in Abington, MA.

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-10-06 08:13 AM

Hi Everyone. I signed up on this board I think in January but just starting to take a peek. I don't get much computer time these days (have an 8 month old). I'm being bad now cuz I'm at work -oops!. I live in Carver MA. Grew up in Plympton - right down the street from the Knights of Columbus in Kingston (almost on the Kingston/Plympton line). I wish I knew about that back when cuz I would have signed up. Just checked the site out for it. I'm going to try and browse a little more on this site when I can and try to make some "get togethers" and meet all of you.
Take care,
Pam

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to Pamlh

Welcome Pam!!!

You probably live close to me. I live in Plymouth down on the Onset/Wareham line. I'm right down the end of route 495, about 10 minutes from Carver.

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-10-06 11:27 AM

Michelle, I live off of Rt 58 between the new RT 44 and Edaville RR. We're close! I'm going to try and keep up w/this site and all the "going on's" arond the area.

bmn0616
Pro
bmn0616
In response to Pamlh

Is anyone here going to Lauren R's Charity Crop on Saturday? I believe she said a few from here are going. I would like to meet you if you'll be there.

Welcome Pam. I live north of you in Weymouth. I hope all Mass could get together for a crop sometime.

Edited by bmn0616 on 05-10-06 11:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to bmn0616

Beth,
I am going to the crop on Saturday. I am very excited about it. I have never been to a crop before. I just got finished packing everything up. I do not have much so I am bringing everything. I do have some pages prepared but I am also going to figure stuff out when I get there too. I hope to meet you there since we only live around the corner from one another.

bmn0616
Pro
bmn0616
In response to tiffsmom

Marnie:

Crops are so much fun. I always bring way too much stuff. I'm so afraid I'll need something that I don't have. I am really going to try to plan ahead...but that has never been one of my strong points.

bmn0616
Pro
bmn0616
In response to bmn0616

Yeah!!! for me....I am finally not a new kid on the block any more with my last post. So exciting.

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-11-06 03:20 AM
In response to bmn0616

If I'm in the area I'll pop in. I'm going to taunton today cuz I have the day off. Do you know if I could get in just to say "hello" If I'm around before 4?

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-11-06 03:30 AM
In response to Pamlh

Yeah, I'm alright! I thought today was Saturday!

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper

I just got my Personal Cutting System and love it!!!

Andrea

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper

Anyone going to CK in Manchester next weekend. I can't wait to see all the wonderful stuff they have there. I am going on Saturday around 11:30ish maybe earlier.

Andrea

bmn0616
Pro
bmn0616

Round of applause for Lauren Reid. She held a great crop yesterday. I had so much fun. And everyone at my table won 2 raffles each!!! So exciting.

Marnie: It was so great to meet you. You made some beautiful pages. If I ever finish the pages I started, I will post. But they still have a long way to.

Happy Mother's Day everyone.

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to bmn0616

Lauren - I had a great time yesterday it was fun exciting I learned some new things and can not wait to try them. I came home and could not stop telling my dd and dh how much fun I had.

Beth- Thank you for the company yesterday. It was so much fun meeting you and your SIL. I hope to get together sometime soon. I can not wait to see the pages when you complete them. I will post the altered notebook when I finish it.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-15-06 05:54 AM
In response to bmn0616

I was so busy on Saturday I didn't have a chance to pop in and say hello at the KofC hall.
Is there anything coming up for the south shore soon I might be able to try and attend?

*pam

Jillsy
Jillsy 
New Kid On the Block
Jillsy
In response to tiffsmom

Hey everyone -

I'm brand new here, I think my sister Denise is a member but I don't know her username.
I attended Lauren's crop on Saturday and had a great time, just wanted to say hello to you all and say thanks!

I started scrapping in 1998 and got really into it - I was going strong until a couple of years ago when I had my second child and moved twice within a year. My boxes are finally unpacked and I've gotten a job teaching at my LSS so I'm finally getting back into it!

I also wanted to mention that I'm hosting a charity "Crop for a Cure" for Breast Cancer on July 22 in Weymouth. The link to the evite is here:

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=...

Hopefully that link will work - I still don't know what I'm doing in these forums! There will be tons of cool stuff to give away and raffle off and it should be a great time, so see if you have room on your schedule! I'd love to meet more people from MA that scrap, it's a great inspiration to see what everyone is working on.

Hopefully I'll be talking to you all soon!

Jill

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-15-06 06:38 AM
In response to Jillsy

Welcome Jill! I'm from Carver. Are you from Weymouth? I just joined the boards myself. I have one child (8 months) and can't find time to scrap.
Anyone care to share secrets to find time to scrap! I work full time too.

Jillsy
Jillsy 
New Kid On the Block
Jillsy
In response to Pamlh

I'm originally from Weymouth but just moved to Pembroke. I don't have as much time to scrap as I would like, but I'm trying to squeeze it in! My daughter is turning five this week and I've only done her album through four months old! I haven't even touched my son's and he just turned two...so I need to get moving!

Thanks for the welcome!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Jillsy

Hi Jillsy - I just sent you a PM about your Crop for a Cure. Sounds like a great event.

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Beth1019

Has anyone here been affected by the flooding? We were spared here in "the west."

rayden
rayden 
New Kid On the Block
rayden

Hello everyone,

I really should be in bed right now but I had a question and decided to log on and see if I could find an answer. I became a member a few months ago but I never really logged on for more than a minute and took advantage of everything this site has to offer. It figures, I happened to spot this area at almost 12 am. I need to visit more often! I live in Dorchester and I have a 13 year old daughter. Her birthday was today. I have been scrapping for five years.

Rayya

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm
In response to rayden

Hello ladies!!
I was just reading all the recent threads and there are alot of us that are so close to each other. There seems to be a big interest in scrapping together. I would really like to host a crop for all of us. I am a CM consultant and one of my downline belongs to a church that we could use. It would be in Abington. Or I have a church here in Halifax that we could use. I would like to get a list going of those who would be interested. I am going to throw out the date of Sunday, May 28 2pm - ?. At my crops there are always raffles and small gifts for attending. There would be a small fee of $20 to help cover the site. If you are interested, please copy and paste the list below with your name added into a reply.

Let's get together, scrap, and make some new friends!!!

I would like to attend . . .

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to rayden

Hi Rayya - how did you make out with all of this rain!! Crazy stuff.

Have fun on the boards - there is so much to learn, and everyone is so nice. I can't even tell you how great the people are. I love it here.

Hope your daughter had a great birthday.

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-19-06 09:58 AM

I would like to attend . . .

1.Pamela Holder

mladykendra
New Kid On the Block
mladykendra
In response to Pamlh

Newbie here from Whitman. I just started scrapping, even became a rep for LP. I'm fairly new to the area (moved from Nebraska 4 yrs ago) so I'm still not sure where all the surrounding towns are and I don't really get out much. Is there anyone close by to me?

Thanks, Peggy

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 05-19-06 04:19 PM
In response to mladykendra

Hi Peggy.
Welcome. I'm not near you. I live in Carver but rented for 3 years in Whitman.

*Pam

bmn0616
Pro
bmn0616
In response to mladykendra

Hi Peggy:

Welcome to sb.com. You'll love it here.

I live in Weymouth which about isn't far from you. I am also with LP. How long have you been with them? I got an email from my upline today about starting a LP support group in this area. Let me know if you are interested and we can get something going.

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm
In response to bmn0616

Welcome Peggy! I live in Halifax which isn't too far from you. I am a Creative Memories Consultant and have lots of scrapping events all the time. Maybe you can make it to one so we can meet? We also meet every Tuesday night to scrap together here in Halifax. PM me if you are interested and I can give you more details.

And thank you to Pamela for adding your name to the list!!

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper

Did everyone enjoy CK as much as I did? Even though I drove back and forth to Manchester I had a blast. I women I met were so nice from I remember When. I am so glad I join that scrapbooking group. You wouldn't beleive how much free stuff I got from them on Friday. I do love free stuff.

Andrea

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019

I didn't get to go this year - had too much going on. I did go last year and had a great time.

Enjoy your goodies!!

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to Jillsy

• Jillsy Said:
Hey everyone -

I'm brand new here, I think my sister Denise is a member but I don't know her username.
I attended Lauren's crop on Saturday and had a great time, just wanted to say hello to you all and say thanks!

I started scrapping in 1998 and got really into it - I was going strong until a couple of years ago when I had my second child and moved twice within a year. My boxes are finally unpacked and I've gotten a job teaching at my LSS so I'm finally getting back into it!

I also wanted to mention that I'm hosting a charity "Crop for a Cure" for Breast Cancer on July 22 in Weymouth. The link to the evite is here:

Hopefully that link will work - I still don't know what I'm doing in these forums! There will be tons of cool stuff to give away and raffle off and it should be a great time, so see if you have room on your schedule! I'd love to meet more people from MA that scrap, it's a great inspiration to see what everyone is working on.

Jill

I don't think that you remember me but I was good friends w/your sister Denise. My name is Marnie and I think that I saw you at Laruen's Crop in May. I hope to be able to make it to yours in July.
Welcome to the board and tell your sister Denise that I said. Hello

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to tiffsmom

Hope everyone is enjoying the the long weekend!!

Jillsy
Jillsy 
New Kid On the Block
Jillsy
In response to tiffsmom

• tiffsmom Said:
  • Jillsy Said:
Hey everyone -

Jill

I don't think that you remember me but I was good friends w/your sister Denise. My name is Marnie and I think that I saw you at Laruen's Crop in May. I hope to be able to make it to yours in July.
Welcome to the board and tell your sister Denise that I said. Hello

Hey Marnie! Thanks for the welcome, I do think I remember the name though I'm sure I couldn't pick you out of a crowd! I would love for you to come to the crop, the more the merrier!

(I still haven't figured out this quoting thing, so I apologize that my original post is in here!)

Jill

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm
In response to Jillsy

Hello ladies!

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I have several events scheduled in the coming months. I want to extend an invitation to any of you who may be interested . . .

Product Picnic - Sunday, June 18th 1p - 6p
This is my annual summer Open House event. It is an opportunity for me to thank my customers for their business and to meet new people and share what Creative Memories and I have to offer.

2:00p - 2:45 Mystery Host Get Together
Bring 2-3 photos and experience the CM Get Together. Everyone who participates gets entered into a drawing. The winner gets all the benefits of a Host - exclusive Host gift and credit towards products based on the sales of those who attend.

At 3:00 there will be a 15 minute Business Opportunity demo. Learn all the benefits of becoming a CM Consultant. Find out what is involved and just how rewarding it can be!

There will be lots of product to view and purchase, several demos throughout the day, and of course the opportunity to get FREE STUFF!

Everyone who RSVP's by June 12 will receive a free gift.

There will be an awesome Raffle prize up for grabs. You can earn tickets by . . .
Showing up = 1 ticket
Bring someone new to scrapbooking = 1 ticket
Attend the Mystery Host Get Together = 2 tickets
Every $30 in purchases = 1 ticket
Schedule a Get Together = 3 tickets (plus free gift!)
Sign on as a Consultant = 5 tickets

My product picnics are always a fun way to get together, meet new people and lean about CM! Please join me for this special event!!

Remember RSVP by June 12 and receive a special gift at the event!!

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm

Here is another one that might interest you . . .

Complete an Album in an afternoon
Sunday, June 25th 2p - 6p

Complete an entire album in 4 hours using the new CM PicFolio Milestones album. This is a new style of album that has photo sleeves that you simply slide your pictures into. Whether you decide to make a simple album or a more decorative one, you will walk away from this workshop with a complete album, ready to show off.

Cost for this workshop is $70 and includes the PicFolio Milestones album in black or cream, one package of Storybox PhotoMats & Journaling boxes in your choice of color, and a tape runner.

Registration deadline must be June 18 in order to have all supplies by the 25th.

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 06-01-06 06:14 AM

Hi Wilma,
What does the album look like? Do you have a pic that I can view?

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper

Isn't that sunday fathers Day? Just wondering

Andrea

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm

Pam, I have one that you could see on Tuesday if you come. You can also see them on my CM site. I can PM the addy if you don't have it.

Scrappinjaycee, I think you may be right! Thanks for pointing that out. I will change the date if enough people are interested in the workshop.

Pamlh
Pamlh 
Tenant
Pamlh
  • Pamlh on 06-03-06 06:04 AM

Hi Wilma,
Let me know what kind of a response you get on the "Complete an Album in one afternoon". I'm interested in that if you get a good response and am going to have it. I did take a peek at the album on the cm site and it looks cool. I also might like to order a couple of other small things so let me know.

Thanks

*Tina*
*Tina* 
New Kid On the Block
*Tina*
In response to Pamlh

Hey girls, I'm not in Massachusetts anymore but was born and raised there. I'll be home next week to visit family

I was wondering if you can think of any LSS in the Central Mass. area?

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to *Tina*

There is only 1 scrapbooking store in Central MA. Its in Sutton and called www.chalkpaperscissors.com. There are lots of Michaels and ACmoore's around.

Andrea

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to *Tina*

In N Grafton - A Time for Memories - that is a nice store. The ladies that run it are so helpful.

Tenant
In response to Beth1019

Join us this fall for a fun weekend crop on the Cape. 3 days of cropping, contests,games, giveaways and much more. Register by July 1st and you could win a $100 gift certificate to the Red Jacket Resort Spa. Create lots of pages then treat your self to some pampering.
Spaces are filling quickly, so get your registrations in soon.
For more info visit www.crazyforcroppin.com

scraphappycm
Tenant
scraphappycm
In response to croppinfriend

Hello ladies,
Someone pointed out that June 18th is Father's Day. I am changing the date of my Product Picnic to Sunday June 25th. Please RSVP to come and experience this great day. Lots of stuff at great savings and the chance to win some cool FREE stuff!!

PM me by June 21st if you will be coming. Thanks!! Hope to see some of you there.

JoanE
JoanE 
Idol
JoanE
  • JoanE on 06-23-06 05:26 AM

Hi All
Wanted to let you know about this crop on Saturday July 15

The Essex County 4-H program is hosting a crop to raise money for our youth program.

The crop will run from 11-6 @ The Topsfield Fairgrounds

The cost is 10.00 for 3' table space

babysitting will be available at no extra cost, must be registered in advance

Free tools table which includes use of:

sizzix machine

large variety of dies

punches ( CM and others)

decorative scissors

scrap goody bags to all

raffle tickets available for purchase for a scrap basket

for more information/register email [email protected]

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Kels

Wait until you guys see the new Stampin' Up! Catalog - I got mine yesterday - the new stamps and colors are great and the new papers - WOW. My wish list is very very long.

Jillsy
Jillsy 
New Kid On the Block
Jillsy
In response to Beth1019

Hey everybody,
Just wanted to send a reminder that there will be a spectacular crop from 10-4 on Saturday, July 22 at the Weymouth Elks. Hope you can make it!!

Jill

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to Jillsy

Jill,

I wish that I could make it. I am going away (NO KIDS AND NO HUSBAND) that weekend, I hope that you have a great turn out, I am looking forward to maybe taking a class that you teach at the LSS. I will look for one that you are doing.

Jillsy
Jillsy 
New Kid On the Block
Jillsy
In response to tiffsmom

Thanks Marnie - I hope you have a great weekend as well, enjoy it without the kids and husband!
I'm sure I'll see you around

Jill

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to Jillsy

I am going to a Christmas in July crop that weekend

Andrea

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019

How is everyone ejoying the weather? I haven't felt like scrapping or stamping these last couple of days.

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to Beth1019

I went scrapbooking on Saturday and had a blast!!!

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Jmedawn

Hi ladies, it's been awhile since I posted to this thread. I just wanted to let you all know a new LSS opened in Palmer in Western Mass. (exit 8 off the Pike) today. I went there and already she's got some really nice stuff and more is coming. I'm not affiliated with her in anyway, I just wanted to share this info with my fellow Mass. scrappers who might be interested! She has a website under construction (there are store hours, her address & phone # right now). If anyone wants the link feel free to PM me.

kierrala
Idol
kierrala

Hello fellow Massachusetts scrappers! I'm in Great Barrington, (western) MA. I believe a new scrap place opened here in town, but I've yet been able to check it out. The closet scrap place otherwise is in Pittsfield.

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to kierrala

Jodi, there's one in Westfield too. I'm not sure how close you are to there. Where in Pittsfield is the LSS?

kierrala
Idol
kierrala

I'm not sure, Judy - I'm fairly new to the area still.

The one in Pittsfield is right by Tractor Supply, behind the 99 restaurant.

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to kierrala

MA has a tax free weekend coming up - 12-13th - good time for some shopping.

I love this for my customers too - great way to save a couple of dollars.

Stay cool everyone!!

SlaveSis
Expert
SlaveSis
In response to Beth1019

That tax free weekend could be extremly dangerous for me LOL

la_luna
New Kid On the Block
la_luna

Thank you Judy for the very unexpected plug!! My partner in crime mentioned that someone heard about us via Scrapbook.com . . . now I know how!

Hi ladies in MA (some of you a/k/a East Coast Croppers - I love it!!), I've had an account since 2004 and this is my first time in the forums - so I guess I'm still a NKOTB in some ways.

I will abide by the house rules and keep this generic, but if anyone is interested in a new place in Central/Western MA to check out let me know by PM. Easy to get to and hopefully will meet your expectations. The website is out there, but bear with me because it is under a constant state of construction right now - that will teach me to try to learn a new program while trying to get it up and running!

kierrala
Idol
kierrala
In response to la_luna

I'd love a link!

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to kierrala

Hi La Luna, I was just in the store a few days ago asking for the retro flower punch. It's great to see another SB store open in town!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Kels

Happy Friday Everyone!!

If anyone is interested:

I'm having a Stamp Camp at my home on September 23rd. This is a fund raiser for the American Heart Association. The cost is $30 which includes: A Light Heart Stamp Set, $2 donation to the American Heart Association and all of the materials needed to make the projects. Also 10% of all sales that day will go to the AHA.

The deadline and registration fee is September 15th. I need to make sure I have enough stamp sets for everyone attending.

My goal is to sell 20 of these beautiful sets. You can see the set at the SU website or PM me and I can send you a picture. It is a beautiful heart shaped theme.

Thanks everyone and Have a great weekend!!

Leicca
Leicca 
Resident
Leicca
In response to Beth1019

Hello fellow Mass scrappers!
I live in the Lenox/Pittsfield area (western Mass and in the middle of the always gorgeous Berkshire Mountains).
I am semi new to SB, I originally started back in the mid 90's but then my intereste peaked again last year while in AZ when we drove past a wonderful SB store in Phoenix.
I have been an at home SB'er and have not taken advantage of any of the crop nights at the local lss in Pittsfield or any home parties but am looking forward to the possibility once the kids are back in school and cooler weather keeps me in doors more
la_luna could you also send me a PM with the address of your lss. Thanks much

New Kid On the Block
In response to Leicca

Hi everyone! I just joined and I'm from Mass too! I live in Southern Worcester County and we have an awesome LSS here. It's been open for a little over a year now and I honestly don't know what I'd do w/out it!!! If anyone is interested you can pm me and I'll send you the website info. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to just_jenna

Hi Jenna - Welcome to the boards!!

Is the store you go to in W Boylston or N Grafton - I have been to those and they are great!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Beth1019

No it's located in Webster - I'll send you a pm of the website.

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to just_jenna

Hmm Webster - never been to on there. Always love to find a new store.

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to Beth1019

Good afternoon! This is a reminder that the launch of a new and revolutionary product, Basix, from I Remember When is just over a week away. You won’t want to miss this event. Jennifer Childs the founder of I Remember When will be presenting, and you know it’s big when they send the head honcho!

D’Zian Art Gallery
65 Water St., Worcester MA 01602
6 – 8pm on Wednesday, 30 August 2006

Please RSVP
Siewleng Hiraldo
(508)363-3836 or [email protected]

Need some reasons why YOU should attend?

• If you have said NO to scrapbooking because you’re not creative or don’t have time but LOVE the look of scrapbooks and wish you did have the creativity and time, this is for YOU!
  • If you’ve been scrapbooking and getting frustrated with the process and the thought of never catching up, this is for YOU!
  • If you have a million photos in shoeboxes, on your hard drive or memory cards and don’t know where to start, this is for YOU!
  • And the best reason for attending…we will be raffling off TWO gift baskets worth over $100 each! Earn extra raffle tickets by pre-registering (RSVP today), bringing a friend or two or the whole neighborhood (those not already on the guest list) and pre-booking a Basix event with your local IRW Instructor!

What is Basix?
    Basix is a simple solution to photo storage with a splash of creativity if you so desire. The goal is fast and easy techniques that you can use to archive and journal photos and memorabilia.

pssst. I scrapped 30 photos in 2 hours. Pre-book an event to be held in Sept and earn extra raffle tickets

•  
    mmcrazy773
    Veteran
    mmcrazy773

Hi all, any one from the south shore area?

Beth1019
    Diva
    Beth1019
    In response to mmcrazy773

Not South Shore - Marlboro here - welcome to the boards!!

mmcrazy773
    Veteran
    mmcrazy773
    In response to Beth1019

Hey can someone send me the link to the store you all have been talking about? Thanks!

Momma2Bryn
    Veteran
    Momma2Bryn
    In response to mmcrazy773

Hey girls! I'm in Maine, but the Maine board is pretty slow!

How is everyone today? Ready for the long weekend?

Page 4 of 7 
    Permissions Topic Options
    Recent Topics