Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Missouri        (Topic#998866)
rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328
In response to SueMO

Hey girls we were on the third page! Just had to bump us back up and check in!

dreakitty
New Kid On the Block
dreakitty
In response to rhunt328

Hi! I'm Andrea, I live in North County, St. Louis. New to the board, very new to scrapbooking. Anybody in the area want to scrap together during a weekday? I need to get out of the house!!

rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328
In response to dreakitty

Hi Andrea! I am closer to KC so I can't scrap with ya, but welcome to the boards!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to rhunt328

i'm thisclose to KC...i live in lee's summit missouri...been scrapping for about 5 years now...seriously into scrapping for the last 2 years...i've made and given away a couple of books for gifts...make all my own greeting cards...the whole nine yards...(except computer scrapping...i'll get back into that when i get my laptop fixed)

our ONE scrapbook store closed this past july (the stamp patch) so now i have to shop at hobby lobby and michaels...or venture across the state line to archivers in overland park! walmart has some, but not the brands i like (i'm a huge fan of Me and My Big Ideas)...target now has a whole aisle devoted to scrapbooking, but they carry mostly K & Co and Making Memories and NO single sheets of paper/cardstock and no tools beyond the MM toolkit... nice to meet all you other scrappers in misery...er...missouri!

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to evansmom825

I live in st. clair. I have not posted here in a while. Just poping in to say. hi.

scrapermom
Veteran
scrapermom
In response to Dana Tate

Hey everyone.. just checking in..
I moved to West Plains close to Springfield..
not sure if i posted that or not..
but checkin in..

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to scrapermom

my dh is going to west plains to hunt this weeked!!!

rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328
In response to Dana Tate

Hi girls! Almost all the snow has melted here. Anyone have much left?

Danielle H
Governor
Danielle H
In response to rhunt328

Hi ladies!!!!
Just wanted to pop in to see how many of you are near KAnsas City!!! I am on the Kansas side of KC and would to meet some of you in person!!!!

magebynature
Veteran
magebynature
In response to Danielle H

I'm in Kansas City, in a suburb of KC. Parkville. I'm very new to scrapbooking so it's always nice to meet and talk to people.

Oh and we still have all of our yard covered in snow.

rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328
In response to magebynature

I girls, I am from Braymer. About an hour or two from KC depending on which part.

scrapermom
Veteran
scrapermom
In response to rhunt328

Hey girls.. Bumpin us up the page.. **

West Plains AREA

New Kid On the Block
In response to Nancy_Neeley

Hello in Missouri. I am from Kansas and am involved in a small business that organizes crops in the state. Our next event is in Topeka on January 14th (just in time to start on that New Year's resolution to scrapbook more!) This event is 15 hours long and features vendors, lots of work space, fabulous prizes, and a fun and creative environment. To learn more you can visit the website divadesignscrops.com. Of course you should add www. to the front of that. I just didn't want to post a link as I know that is against the rules We do have crops in other areas of Kansas and will hopefully be closer to Missouri sometime in 2006. So if you think driving to Topeka is too far keep the website in mind and check back to see when we get closer. Thank you and I hope to meet some of you at our crops soon.

tobben15
Expert
tobben15
In response to bushd2

Hello, Jill here from Washington, MO. Living in Prague, Czech Republic at the moment. Go to scrapbooking stores when I come home which is only twice a year.Unfortunately scrapbooking hasn't hit the Eastern European area yet. I have all my supplies here though.

Edited by tobben15 on 12-26-05 04:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom
In response to tobben15

Hi Jill, I am from Union, MO!! Good to see people from around here, even if you are far, far away!

evansmom825
Diva
evansmom825
In response to Danielle H

• daniholsapple Said:
Hi ladies!!!!
Just wanted to pop in to see how many of you are near KAnsas City!!! I am on the Kansas side of KC and would to meet some of you in person!!!!

hey there Danielle

I think we've talked a couple times before, but it was right after your baby was born so I doubt you remember me. I am in Grandview. Could this weather be any nicer right now????

Monica

Tiffany L
New Kid On the Block
Tiffany L
In response to bushd2

Hey, I just found this forum. I live in Hallsville, MO (10 min N. of Columbia). I would love to hear from anyone close to me!

rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328
In response to Tiffany L

Tiffany, I had a friend who lived in Hallsville, but she lives in Columbia now. I am from Braymer, close to Chillicothe.

EarleneinMo
New Kid On the Block
EarleneinMo
In response to rhunt328

Hi Mo gals

My name is Earlene Green and I live between Moberly and Macon in North Central Mo. About 45 minutes from Columbia. Always glad to discover some fellow missourians who scrapbook.

Earlene Green
TLC Independent consultant advisor #402597

Remember your family albums will be tomorrow's treasures......

Tomorrow's Treasured Albums.....

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

creativecuts
Tenant
creativecuts
In response to EarleneinMo

Hi everyone! So nice to seee some MO people! I'm from Eldon. It's in between Jefferson City and Lake of the Ozarks. Anyone near me?
The weather can't get any better can it? Great day in January!

tobben15
Expert
tobben15
In response to creativecuts

Hello, and welcome. I used to live at the Lake. Worked at Tan-Tar-a for a few years. I'm so jealous that you all are having great weather, wish I was home.

rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328
In response to tobben15

Hi Jill, I get to go to Tan-Tar-a for a conference next month and I can't wait!

tobben15
Expert
tobben15
In response to rhunt328

Have fun at the conference. I know all the teachers enjoy those events when you all get together.

kickapoogirl
New Kid On the Block
kickapoogirl

Hello to my neighbor in Parkville!!

magebynature
Veteran
magebynature
In response to jsquared

Hello Everyone!!!! How many of us Missourians are in here today?

creativecuts
Tenant
creativecuts

Looks like you were her this morning, but no one all day? Everybody must be out enjoying the weather before it rains...that are SBing!

magebynature
Veteran
magebynature

I know I hate the rain sometimes. I love summer showers just not cold showers.

creativecuts
Tenant
creativecuts

Any of you guys watch the big game tonight? It was pretty good!
How about any info on scraps around the mid mo area?

magebynature
Veteran
magebynature

I wish i could help you w/ finding someone or place in the mid mo area. But I live in KC

rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328

Hey girls!

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to rhunt328

Hi to all Missourians

I was born and raised in Kansas City near Independence. Anybody had a Hi-Boy Burger lately? I want one so bad I can taste it! Anyway, when my dad retired we moved to the Clinton/Warsaw/Truman Dam area. When my kids were in grade school, my ex was transferred to Indiana, but I'm a Missouri girl at heart. My mom still lives in the Clinton area.

I know where Braymer is and Excelsior Springs! My mom sold real estate in Raytown and we lived in the Chiefs/Royals stadium area.

magebynature
Veteran
magebynature
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I am now craving those burgers too. Not fair! But maybe I'll convince my BF to take me out to Independence to get some. I'll tell all about it. LOL

scrappinfoofoo
Governor
scrappinfoofoo

Hi everyone....I'm in Sedalia.

Julie

leeceys
Tenant
leeceys
In response to Taterdawg

Hello all from just south of kcmo in Peculiar. Just to let you guys know that last May a new scrapbook store opened in Peculiar. It is called Creating Something Special. This is an awesome store. If yoou guys are interested check it out. They have got a pretty awesome selection and some pretty great prices too. To get there take 71 hwy south to the Peculiar exit and turn right at the light. Then take a left when you see the Community Bank of Peculiar in the Sanders Center. You can't miss the sign. I just may see you there( my friend owns it and hired me to work for her part time, I'm so proud of her).

Ellice

Edited by leeceys on 02-26-06 08:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappinfoofoo
Governor
scrappinfoofoo
In response to leeceys

Lucky you Ellice! Might have to take a drive over there.

Julie

Shannon_64804
Resident
Shannon_64804

I am from Joplin about an hour from Springfield.

rhunt328
Idol
rhunt328
In response to Shannon_64804

Hi MoScrapper. Welcome! Our thread is not very active. But hello anyway!

Nancy_Neeley
Veteran
Nancy_Neeley
In response to rhunt328

bumping!

Hermann, MO here

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom

hey there Nancy, I am in Union, not too far from ya!!

Edited by cammersmom on 03-25-06 04:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to keljayem

i love in old monroe mo. ways away from everyone on here.. have never really meet anyone from mo on any scrap site. happy to see i am not the only one..

alicia16
Resident
alicia16

Hi all

alicia16
Resident
alicia16

Puxico, Mo . Everything is leafing out here. Love spring!

http://scrapbook.com/places/alicia16

Ruby2
Ruby2 
New Kid On the Block
Ruby2
  • Ruby2 on 04-09-06 02:12 PM
In response to alicia16

Hello from Kansas City!

I'm a veteran scraper, but brand new to this site.

I am currently working on a book from last year's trip to Scotland. I will be moving to the UK later this year after I marry my German fiance.

I hope I will still be able to support my "habit" after I move!

It's so nice to see there are many other scrappers in my area!

magebynature
Veteran
magebynature
In response to Ruby2

I had an understanding that in the UK scrapbooking is gaining popularity. I know I went through a magazine the other week that is a UK Scrapbooking mag. So maybe there is hope!

ScrapNorway
Idol
ScrapNorway

Just dropping by the MO thread... still noone near the Gilman City area?

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to ScrapNorway

hey Ane where about is Gilman City?

i have a question i had heard something about a scrap warehouse around st louis somwhere...does anyone know where it might be or what the name of it is...

danni

ScrapNorway
Idol
ScrapNorway
In response to danni483

Gilman City is north. "close" to kansas/Iowa/Nebraska. Bethany, Trenton, is bigger towns around. can't come up with anything else right now. I went to school in Jameson(north Daviess).

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to ScrapNorway

no one close to me it seem like..

scrappincoyote
Resident
scrappincoyote
In response to mommie75

Hello All!
We are moving to Leavenworth, KS - just over the Missouri border - in June. Fort Leavenworth is so close to Missouri that I just had to post and say Hey! anybody have some words of wisdom for a newcomer to the area? Overland Park seems like a place I just might be visiting often for good shopping.

Have a great day!

creativecuts
Tenant
creativecuts
In response to scrappincoyote

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great May and getting ready for the summer. I plan on getting my kids school books up to date. What are you working on this summer?

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom

Anyone going to two day event in Sulllivan in June--Scrapbook with the Celebrities??

tobben15
Expert
tobben15
In response to cammersmom

When in June is it? I'm coming home for the latter part of June and might want to go.

rustickaren
Resident
rustickaren
In response to doxiemama

not springfield but not far Bolivar here

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to rustickaren

hey Jill, its going to be the 9th and 10th of June. As soon as i get done with this post I will send you a link to the PFD flyer that Jamie has made up.

HJTorbs
Tenant
HJTorbs
In response to rustickaren

Hi I am a new poster.. from St. Louis. Just wanted to say hey Missourians.

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to HJTorbs

Hi Hollie...welcome to scrapbook.com i live about 70 miles west of st louis do most of my shoppin in stl. i spent a little time living in soco/so city. *right on the line*

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom
In response to danni483

danni483--where do you do most of your shopping at in STL?? Do you know of some LSS there? Locally I go to Michaels, Scrapbook Central in Union, Scrappers Alley in Villa Ridge (moving to Washington soon). When I go to STL I already hit Archivers & Hobby Lobby, any other options for a change of pace??

tobben15
Expert
tobben15

Hello ladies. I'll be in the States, specifically Missouri in a week and a half. I am soooo excited to go home for 3 weeks. I haven't been home since last June. So just want to check up on scrapbook store s. I will be in the Washington area most of the time. But will be in St. Louis, the Lake area and also Cape Girardeau area. So if you all could let me know about any LSS in those areas I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to tobben15

Chandra...i am living between union and st clair right now...funny how close we are...there are several stores in the st louis area depending on what part of st louis you spend mot of your time at.

Memories Unlimited 13877 Manchester Rd Ballwin MO
AKA>>St. Louis Scrapbooks LLC 13877 Manchester Road Town & Country MO

For Keeps Sake 4530 Lemay Ferry Rd, St Louis, MO

Scrapbook Designs 8208 N Lindbergh Blvd, Florissant, MO

For All Seasons 1365 Triad Center Dr, St Peters, MO

those are just a few in the st louis area...i know there are more...but i cant think of them right now. what about Joanns? do you ever go there...i have been there once or twice and wasnt really impressed...but i do know sometimes they have awesome sales...and those are pretty nice...there is one right on the corner of Mackenzie and Gravois. if you know where thats at. if not i can explain better. just a few idead..

Jill there are a couple scrapbook store s that Chandra mentioned...one is right at I-44 and HWY-100 right next to MR FUEL. its called Scrapbook Ally and it is in behind some other stores. they have a little yellow sign out in front with the name of the store on it...look for it or you will miss it...there is also a scrapbook store here in union called scrapbook centeral. and if im not mistaken one of the girls from here use to work there...i dont know if she does anymore. but it is on HWY-50 just as your driving WEST out of town on 50 it is right next to a MOBIL gas station. i know there is a store in Cape it is Scraps 'N More 623 South Silver Springs, Suite 400 Cape Girardeau MO 573-334-6833 there is their phone number and address just in case. there is also a mickaels in washington.

there use to be a couple scrapbook store s down on the river font but i know one went out of bus. i dont know if the other ones are still there or not. i may take a drive down there this weekend...just to look around. i will report back with my findings.:)

see you girls later

braysmommy
Tenant
braysmommy
In response to danni483

creativecuts,
I'm in Eldon too! weird. I checked out your page, but sorry I didn't recognize you:( I'm a 4th grade teacher at upper. Been here for 5 years now. Don't know many that scrap around here, do you?
angie

ilovenick
Diva
ilovenick
In response to braysmommy

Hello, I'm coming home to visit family in St. L next week- just looking for Lss stores to visit. I've went through your thread and taken down the names and addresses- if there's anymore in the St. L area or South County, West County or Imperial area, I'd appreciate a heads up! Thanks!

melissa l
Guru
melissa l
In response to ilovenick

Hi all Missourians! Me and dh grew up in Independence but now live in Montana. Just got back from visiting family for two weeks. It's still hot and humid just like I remembered!

Edited by melissa l on 07-04-06 07:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to Ruby2

HI just poping in...I am from the Union ST.clair area like some of you! We should all get together.

Nancy B.
Resident
Nancy B.
In response to Dana Tate

Hey fellow Missourians. I'm from South Kansas City. Ruskin to be exact. What's up? Been a member of sb.com for awhile now and just now found this forum. Great to see some neighbors.

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to Nancy B.

hey Dana...do you still work for the store here in union?...if so...i drive by and see that you guys have a pretty good turn out for what im guessing is your weekly crops...Since Jeff is leaving the 26th i might need a new out...never really been to a crop before but i would be willing to try...lol

New Kid On the Block
In response to HJTorbs

Hi I am a new poster as well, I live in Beaufort, just outside of Union. And I work in Sullivan.
I hope I get a chance to meet some of you ladies, alot of you seem to be in the Franklin county area. Are there any crops going on in the near future.
Thanks
Karen

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to IRWKaren

Karen...welcome to the board...and yes it does seem like there are several of us in and around Franklin Co....there is a crop in sullivan...but in my opinion its kinda high dollar..i know that scrapbook central here in union right on 50 next to mobil has a weekely crop...im not sure what nights it is..or how much it costs...but it seems to be a pretty big crop...as there are always LOTS of cars there on certain nights of the week...and then there is scrappers alley over in washington...they use to be right there at 100 and 44 by mr fuel...but thier New Location 813 Franklin Ave.(Eighth St.)Washington, MO. 63090 It is at the corner of Hwy 47 and Eighth St...here is the info on their weekely crops... Come join us for our weekly crops and enjoy our spacious workshop with lots of tools to work with. Friday Crops are 7pm - midnight Saturday Crops are 7pm - midnight Check our calendar for dates. Tools include: Computer Journaling Station with special journaling software. $1.00 per full page. Accu-Cut and Dayco Die Cut Machines with various dies including paper dolls and alphabets. Large and small paper cutters Complete CM cutting system with all the shapes Lots of decorative scissors and paper punches Letter & shape templates Lots of idea books as well as a Coluzzle System Cost of crops is only $5.00

for more info their website is scrappers alley online dot come

I would liek to get together with some of the girls that are local...exp. now that Jeff is getting ready to leave and i will be here all by my lonesome with kenzie...

Alice and Austin
Tenant
Alice and Austin

I moved to KCMO about 9 months ago. And I just joined this site today!

melissa l
Guru
melissa l
In response to Alice and Austin

• Alice and Austin Said:

Where did you move from? JW

Alice and Austin
Tenant
Alice and Austin
In response to melissa l

• melissa l Said:
  • Alice and Austin Said:

Where did you move from? JW

I moved here from Sacramento CA. My boyfriend moved here a year ago for a job offer.

New Kid On the Block
In response to danni483

Hey Dani,
Good to hear from you. Thanks for the invite I appreciate it, hopefully I will make it there sometime soon. I do know of a fundraiser crop in St. Clair next Fri 28th from 5-11 if anyone is interested. It will be a the K of C Hall, call 636-629-2194 to reserve a spot.
Hope everyone is having a great week
Karen

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to IRWKaren

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jmedawn

Hi, scrappers, I am looking to start a local Franklin County Scrapbook Club. Check out www.meetup.com and sign up if you are interested.
Hope to hear from some of you soon
Karen

SachseMom
Expert
SachseMom
In response to IRWKaren

Hi Missourians! I was raised in a very small town east of KC. Anyone heard of Grain Valley? I went to college in Springfield at what was then Southwest Missouri State University. I think it is Missouri State University now? After graduating from college I took a job in Texas and have been here ever since ... 22 years now. My how time flies! All of my family is still in Missouri though so I'm up there at least twice a year. My sister lives in LaDue (a suburb of St. Louis), my brother lives in Hartsburg which I think is close to Columbia, my parents live in Pittsburg on Lake Pomme de Terre. Pittsburg is about 60 miles north of Springfield. I hit the Springfield LSS's sometimes when I'm up there and I think I remember going to a nice one in Lebanon one time too.

I'll probably live in Texas for the rest of my life but I'll always consider Missouri home.

dolphinlvrjenn
Tenant
dolphinlvrjenn
In response to SachseMom

Hi everyone,

My name is Jennifer from Perryville. I'm new to this site and to scrapbooking.Just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone was from around my area.

Jenn

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to danni483

• danni483 Said:
hey Dana...do you still work for the store here in union?...if so...i drive by and see that you guys have a pretty good turn out for what im guessing is your weekly crops...Since Jeff is leaving the 26th i might need a new out...never really been to a crop before but i would be willing to try...lol

yeah i still work there.

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to Dana Tate

Hi guys...i just wanted to let you know I (along with some scrappy pals) have launched a new blog..it will be chalk full of fun challenges, inspirations, information, and chances to win Raks...please check it out.
http://designerdiaries.blogspot.com/

msgrieve
Veteran
msgrieve
In response to Dana Tate

Hello ladies,

My name is Sherrie and I live in a suburb of North St. Louis County - Hazelwood. I've been a member of sb.com since July 04 but haven't been around much. That's going to change. I see that there are several ladies near (within 100 miles) St. Louis or in St. Louis. I didn't expect there to be so many.

Dana - I read your post from 11/05 saying that your husband was going hunting...hmm...mine too. What does yours hunt? Mine is dove (this weekend), duck, geese and deer. His family is from Collinsville, Illinois so he hunts over there.

I've been scrapbooking for a few years now. I'm working on an 8 1/2 x 11 album for my brother and a 6 x 6 album for my husband. I've started on a 12 x 12 album for myself. I was recently laid off and I'm looking forward to the time off to devote to the scrapbooks.

I'm off to bed now. Gotta get the girls off to school in the morning.

Sherrie

glory_2004
Expert
glory_2004
In response to msgrieve

Hi everyone, My name is Gloria and I will be moving to the St. Louis area - Chesterfield in a few months. Wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

And if anyone could help, I am trying to find a job and I have looked on Monster and the St. Louis Post Dispatch, but any other help anyone could give would be great. Thanks and Hello

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to glory_2004

I sherise and gloria!
my dh hunts dear...just once a year thank God...I would miss him if he was always gone.

msgrieve
Veteran
msgrieve
In response to glory_2004

Gloria,
I recently found a website indeed.com that has lots of job listings from all over! They are pulled from the web and from local listings (stltoday.com craigslist.com etc.). Good luck and welcome to Missouri! Chesterfield is a nice area. Great school district too!
Sherrie

tammylee
Guru
tammylee
In response to msgrieve

Hi all!! I am just south of Cape.

tammylee
Guru
tammylee
In response to msgrieve

ooppps, sorry, double post

Edited by tammylee on 09-07-06 02:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to tammylee

Hello Croppers,
Just wanted to share info about a big crop in Franklin County coming up 9/16, 12 hrs, 10-10 in Villa Ridge. Call Sara 636-583-5344 for more info or 636-451-2373 Michele for reservations
Hope to see you there

New Kid On the Block
In response to IRWKaren

Hi all! Newbie here from KC area.. hope to get to know you all! Btw, has anyone taken any classes at Archiver's?

JennPage
Tenant
JennPage
In response to scrappinewbie

Hello! I am from a small town right in the middle of Warrensburg, Sedalia, Clinton, and Warsaw. It is called Windsor. Anyone heard of it?

Munchkins Momma
Pro
Munchkins Momma
In response to scrappinewbie

Hi all!! New to this site and also new to the KC area. Looking to make some new friends Anyone else in the northland near Zona Rosa?? BTW- have not taken any classes at Archivers, but I LOVE that place. They have crops every Friday and Saturday night. Might make it up there one night...if I can convince DH to watch the baby for a few hours

watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to Munchkins Momma

I'm going to be in St. Louis in October. Are there any scrapbook store s I should check out???

Val

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to watsonval

page makeres is a cool one.

hey just to let you all know i am teaching classes at Scrapers Alley in Washington MO
Nov 6-Acrylic Paint Techniques.

tobben15
Expert
tobben15
In response to Dana Tate

Wish I could attend the class, I'm originally from WashMO. Still considered home. I was able to go to the new store in Washington when I was visiting my parents before I returned back to Europe in July. It's nice to have a LSS back in town.

B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts
In response to tobben15

Hello from St. Louis, I'm pretty new to this site but have been on it daily. Bev

cmeinstlouis
Idol
cmeinstlouis
In response to B2Hearts

Hello Everyone, Also from just outside St. Louis, new to the site as of yesterday. Hope to get some great ideas and have to say,
GO CARDS!!! WAHOOOOO
Wearing my Cards garb to work today!!!

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to cmeinstlouis

Hello to you both!

msgrieve
Veteran
msgrieve
In response to Dana Tate

Hiya Bev and Christy!

Christy, where just outside of St. Louis? I'm in Hazelwood.

Sherrie

cmeinstlouis
Idol
cmeinstlouis
In response to msgrieve

Yep, I'm in St Charles area. We need more Mo posts in here!

cmeinstlouis
Idol
cmeinstlouis

CARDINALS WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS WAAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!
GO CARDS

tobben15
Expert
tobben15

yeah!!!,yeah!!!,yeah!!!

Edited by tobben15 on 10-30-06 07:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

magebynature
Veteran
magebynature
In response to tobben15

I hear ya tobben, not a cards fan myself being from KC

radiogurl
Veteran
radiogurl

Hi ladies...I am technically living in IL, but I work in STL and spend all my time there. I would love to have a group of ladies to crop with..anyone interested in planning something for January?? Especially after the holidays and once we have time to print out all our fabulous pictures??

Veroncia
Expert
Veroncia
In response to radiogurl

I live in Memphis now. But born and raise in St. Louis. Univeristy City in the house.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics