Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: New Jersey        (Topic#998881)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 02:00 PM

Welcome to New Jersey!

Quamme
Quamme 
Expert
Quamme
In response to Kels

Anybody going to the Memories Expo at the end of April in Somerset?

AuntLynnie
Diva
AuntLynnie
In response to Quamme

I'm not a NJ-ian, but I'm probably going to the Expo! I think Tigger is, too, but I haven't seen her online much recently.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to happy2Bscrapper

So who is going to the Expo?

EnzaD 
Veteran
  • EnzaD on 04-28-05 12:25 PM

I'll be there with bells on!!!!!

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman
In response to Quamme

I've heard nothing about an expos in Jersey! I'd be very interested if you have details... I'm in south jersey though so it may be far.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to RainyDayWoman

They are in Central NJ (off Rt 287)and will be the end of April this year. The website is www dot Memoriesexpo dot com. I have gone for the past three years both days and have really enjoyed it. Last year they changed the date and it conflicted with another expo so there were less exhibitors. m Hopefully it will be good this year.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hello!! I'm visiting Clifton, NJ this coming weekend for a relative's 70th birthday party. They've still not set the date or time. All I know is that it's either Saturday or Sunday.

I hope to scrap some on my trip. Crazy but it's either that or eat myself crazy with all the relatives.

Any crops or places anyone recommends while I'm there?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Vivian loves BLING

There is a LSS near Clifton, in Wayne. You can contact them for local info:

The Crazy Cropper 131 Mountainview Ave. Wayne 973 686 2799 [email protected] www.thecrazycropper.net M-F 10am-3pm; Sat 10-5pm; Open evenings for classes Jane Miles

There is also a yahoo group called NJ Scrappers. If you post there you may find local happenings also. Good luck. I will be in the Poconos at a 4 day crop!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Thanks, happy2Bscrapper!

Oh, I would love to go off for the weekend and crop. It's been over a year since my last cropping weekend get away. Too long!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Have a great trip to NJ!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

What's the weather going to like there tomorrow night?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

So is anyone else going to Memories Expo next month?

ana1109
Diva
ana1109

I am going on Saturday! I am so excited...can't wait.

Vivian = have fun! I live further south, but have been to that LSS once w/my friends.

craftgirl
Guru
craftgirl
In response to ana1109

I'm going to try to go both days - but depends on what my schedule is. I went 2 years ago, but I think last year it was the same weekend as a CKC? anyways....am excited to go

craftgirl
Guru
craftgirl

• happy2Bscrapper Said:

The Crazy Cropper 131 Mountainview Ave. Wayne 973 686 2799 [email protected] www.thecrazycropper.net M-F 10am-3pm; Sat 10-5pm; Open evenings for classes Jane Miles

There is also a yahoo group called NJ Scrappers. If you post there you may find local happenings also. Good luck. I will be in the Poconos at a 4 day crop!!!!

thanks so much!! I'm about 30 minutes from Wayne and have been looking for a lss. Woohoo!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to craftgirl

I will be going both days also and I am going to the crops both nights!!! If anyone knows someone who can use it, I have a ticket to the Friday night ACMoore Friday night crop that I am trying to sell. Only one of us got into that crop so when they opened up the extra crop we all got tickets.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to craftgirl

• craftgirl Said:
  • happy2Bscrapper Said:

thanks so much!! I'm about 30 minutes from Wayne and have been looking for a lss. Woohoo!!

I'm so glad that you could use the info. The NJ Yahoo group has a list of all the NJ LSSes

Tasra Dawson
Expert
Tasra Dawson

Hey NJ scrappers! I see that some of you are going to the Memories Expo next week. I'll be there hosting the Colossal Crop. Please stop by my booth (#106) and let me know you're one of my Scrapbook.com neighbors. I'll have a special surprise for you!

Also, I just posted an announcement on my blog that I'm looking for a few volunteers for the booth. I'd love to have some of my sb.com friends there. Here's the info:

We're looking for a few volunteers to work 4 hour shifts in the Real Women Scrap booth at Memories Scrapbooking Expo on Fri., 4/13 and Sat., 4/14.

If you'd like to volunteer, you'll receive free admission to the event and a FREE Real Women Scrap Pack. Not to mention spending some time with some fun sister scrapbookers.

Please email with your availability at: info (at) realwomenscrap (dot) com or call 707-237-5138. First come, first served so get your request in soon. Thanks!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Tasra Dawson

Tasra,
I will be there half a day Friday and all day Saturday but I am meeting up with friends on Friday and taking classes on Saturday..... I will stop by the booth and introduce myself and will see you at the Friday night crop. I am really looking forward to it!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Tasra Dawson
Expert
Tasra Dawson

Wonderful! Can't wait to meet you. The crop is going to be so much fun...contests, prizes, great people! See you soon.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Tasra,
I had a great time. Thanks again for the pin!!!!

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

I guess this NJ thread doesn't get much use... Not many people in NJ or what?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I'm not sure why.... There are people from NJ, but they don't seem to want to talk..... I spend more time on the Eastern Pa thread since it is more active....
Where are you from? I live at the Monmounth shore area...

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

I'm in Cumberland County.. I'm sure you have never heard of it, but it's about right smack between Philly and AC...

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I do know where Cumberland County is. I work for Monmouth County and as part of my job I frequently go to meetings in other counties....

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

Well I highly doubt there would be anything important to come here for lol... NJ has decided that Cumberland Counties function is to house all the jails for the state and thats about it...

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Do you work for the county? I am employed by the monmouth County Div. of Social Services.....

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

I actually work for the state. Div. of Vocational Rehabiltiation...

Hooray for government employees!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

We have worked with the Neptune Voc Rehb with some of our Work First NJ clients to help get them Job ready. Very interesting.... how long have you been there?

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

Oh really.. It's interesting to hear of people who use this agency... I never even heard of it before I got here! I do know we get a large amount of clients from Social Services... We work fairly closely with them.

I've been here for 2.5 years now... Though to be honest I'm probably only going to stay here until I finish college.

How long have you been at SS?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I have been here for 33 years. I didn't plan to stay. I originally wanted to be a Juvenile Probation Office and took this job because it was available. Later on I took the civil service test for Po and was offered the job, but decided that this was a better career move....

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

PO's are state positions right? If so then you definately made a good choice. County unions seem to be doing a lot better than the state ones... Looks like they are gonna be cutting state employees benefits left and right.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I think that they are now. They used to be County positions....
I don't know about that. It is hard to negotiate a good contract nowadays. They are always asking for take backs! State employees have a better disability plan than we have and better medical benefits (dental plan). They also get dental and presciption benefits at retirement. We no longer get increments each year.

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

Hmm... My dad works county.. I thought he had dental... Not sure... Don't know if its all the same because he's in the UAW... His union seems to always be doing something for them.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

All contracts are different..... For years our union provided us with dental but now that the county provides dental that you can buy into they no longer do that. Also we don't get State disability. The we opnly get $150 a week for 12 months if we are disabled. They did provided us with the ability to buy an additional policy....

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman

Oh wow.. I'm not sure about some of those details with our contract... I have yet to see our new contract. All I know is that there are supposed wage increases which are automatically cancelled out by the cost increases... Not to mention the whole controversy over our pension fund! It's too much junk for me... I'm definately glad I'm still young so that I'm not stuck here. Some of my co-workers really have no other options and its sad.

cabasile
New Kid On the Block
cabasile
In response to Kels

HELLO NJ SCRAPPERS

I live in Northern NJ, just wanted to find some friends in the area to share ideas. I'm in Passaic Co., anyone close by ???

emrmc 
Tenant
  • emrmc on 01-31-08 10:40 PM

Poconoscrapbooking.com Atlantic City February 2008 Giveaway 2/4/08 scrapbooking

They are running a promotion for a free AC trip. Just need to register, make 1 post to be active. Guess they are launching a new forums website for Scrapbook/Craft fans.

Site looks good.

http://www.poconoscrapbooking.com/

Travel not included but lodging is for a week.

Contest ends 2/4/08

New Kid On the Block
In response to emrmc

Simply Cropping, LLC

We do the work while you Simply Crop!

www.simplycropping.com

Come see Spring in the Poconos! Our Spring II 2008 Getaway will be held in
the beautiful Pocono Mountains with a view of Camelback at the Chateau Hotel & Conference Center on May 30th-June 1st, 2008!
*NEW FOR OUR SPRING II GETAWAY* We won’t be done celebrating our 4 Year Anniversary, so to make it REALLY special, we will have special SPA SERVICES available during your weekend! Receive a massage, a facial or even a manicure during your special SPA weekend with Simply Cropping. (some services may be an extra fee)

In addition to the special SPA SERVICES, everyone will receive an end-seat in this beautiful ballroom with *NEW* lighting & sound system. We offer the same items as all our events-delicious meals, beautiful goody bags, vendors, massage and time to scrap with limited interruptions. This hotel has been updated and renovated with lovely rooms that you will enjoy all weekend long!

*TWO WEEKS LEFT * Early Bird Pricing Ends on February 29th, 2008*
Check out our website for more news on this exciting event happening this Spring. We have packages for every kind of scrapper including the *NEW* 3
Day Package with doors opening at 10am on Friday!! Our vendors will be in the same room and will be announced in April or sooner for a unique shopping
experience during your weekend with us.

We know this will be a sell-out event, so get your group together and register. A $50 deposit will hold your space with all monies due on April
10th, 2008. We can't wait to see you there!!
**SPECIAL** WOULD YOU LIKE TO SIGN-UP FOR MORE THAN 1 GETAWAY WITH US BUT DEPOSIT FUNDS ARE A LITTLE LOW? E-mail us at [email protected] omcast.net and let us know what Getaways you would like to attend/are attending and we will send you our *SPECIAL* Latest & Greatest Newsletter DEPOSIT RATE and directions to register! (valid ONLY for *unregistered attendees* and if you are receiving our Latest & Greatest Newsletter)
We recently released ALL of our 2008 Getaway dates and rates. The response has been tremendous!! We have already SOLD OUT for our Spring I Getaway in
Princeton, NJ!! This is going to be a wonderful event at a *NEW* location-the Wyndham Princeton Forrestal Hotel & Conference Center on *April
4-6th, 2008*

If you are still interested in going, then please sign-up for our WAIT LIST at [email protected] Just put WAITLIST in the subject line. If
space becomes available, then we will contact you.

If this date doesn't work for you, then don't despair! We have 4 other Getaways for you to choose from in 2008!!

As always, we thank our customers for their continuous support of our business. We have changed a lot over the years but one thing is the
same--we hope that when you attend our events you go away with some pages scrapped but more importantly-we hope that you go away knowing you have a
friend in Simply Cropping. We look forward to seeing you in 2008.

Have a Scrappy Day!!

Jenn, Carolyn and Linda

Simply Cropping, LLC

http://www.simplycropping.com

myphoenixson
Expert
myphoenixson
In response to jennb30

I would love to go on a scrapbook retreat in the poconos! I'm in South Jersey near Philly. Maybe I can see if my friend wants to go with me. . .

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to myphoenixson

I will be at their Summer crop at the Ace Center near Plymouth Meeting, Pa. It is a great crop!!! This is the 4th one that I will have been to at that facility.

The Underground Scrapper
New Kid On the Block
The Underground Scrapper

I'm also from south Jersey (near Ocean City)and we go every year. It's not that far and it's very easy to get to. However, last years was VERY small. Only half the center was being used. Only one big vendor that I saw, SEI . So, I doubt I'll be going back this year. The information you were asking about can be found at
http://www.memoriesscrapbookingexpo.com/

The Underground Scrapper
New Kid On the Block
The Underground Scrapper

Several people I know have been to the Poconos retreat and said they really like it. There's one in Lancaster also.

New Kid On the Block

I'm in South Jersey too! What town are you in?
The Pocono Getaway with Simply Cropping is very fun and it really is a mini-vacation. You will love it because we have now added spa services for our Spring II event as well.

Maybe we can meet up!
I actually run a South Jersey Yahoo Group if you are interested in joining. That is how I know a lot of people in South Jersey that scrap. It's called SJScrappers. Check it out!

Jenn
Simply Cropping, LLC
www.simplycropping.com

New Kid On the Block

Well, I'm sure I know you since I run them! It's so funny how small the world really is.
Looking forward to "seeing you" at ACE the summer!!

Jenn
Simply Cropping, LLC
www.simplycropping.com

emrmc 
Tenant
  • emrmc on 02-23-08 05:16 PM

• myphoenixson Said:
I would love to go on a scrapbook retreat in the poconos! I'm in South Jersey near Philly. Maybe I can see if my friend wants to go with me. . .

I know a few people going to this one!

scrappyjill1
New Kid On the Block
scrappyjill1
In response to jennb30

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that my next crop is March 15th at the Palmer Community Center in Easton, PA - Just over the bridge from NJ. You can contact me if you are interested or would like more information. I hope you will be able to come. there will be a lot of ladies there and some vendors too. Cost is only $30 per person and includes 3 meals, snacks, drinks all day. Most impportantly it includes a full 6 foot table per person!
Jill
484-373-0575

SCRAP DITZY
Expert
SCRAP DITZY

I am in South Jersey and my sister and I have been planning it since last year. We also visit 2 nearby scrap stores that have big sales.

I fell in love with a specific album and the guy is only there. I am already planning to buy 4 more if he has them....

Where are you from?

PopGoestheLaLa
Diva
PopGoestheLaLa

I'm from northern jersey...in morris county. anybody near me?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

So is anyone going to be at Memories Expo next weekend?

SCRAP DITZY
Expert
SCRAP DITZY

I will be there with my sis. Traveling from South Jersey

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to SCRAP DITZY

Hope everyone had a good time at the Memories Expo. I enjoyed both of my classes. the cropping, and shopping!!!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Anyone else participating in the Great Scrapbook Escape?
www.greatscrapbookescape.com.

imajellybeanx
Veteran
imajellybeanx

darnit! now im mad. i had no idea all these things were going down in jersey!! Its a good thing I joined the forum now, im not going to be missing anything of this sort next year.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

Hello all... I have been looking for other scrappers from south jersey for a while now. anyone near Salem County??

MelindaK
Governor
MelindaK
In response to SplendidMoments

I used to live in Salem. In Cherry Hill, now. Only about 20 or 25 minutes from Salem, I think.

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to MelindaK

Yeah thats about right... I actually live in Carneys point... "No one" around here scrapbooks and drives me nuts!!

MelindaK
Governor
MelindaK
In response to SplendidMoments

My mom got me started about a year ago, then lost interest, so I am scrapbooking solo now.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Central Jersey Scrappers- Tower Hill Church (First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank) has a free scrapbooking/crafting group that usually meets twice monthly. We will be not be cropping in December, due to the holidays. We usually meet the second Thursday and the fourth Tuesday of each month. Our January crops will be held January 8 and January 27 from 7 until 10.

Scrapping Chica
Expert
Scrapping Chica
In response to PopGoestheLaLa

i'm from sothern nj and i'm very proud of it!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to imajellybeanx

I have to agree with you. I am from Northern NJ about 20 miles from NYC. I am looking forward to attending as many events as I can in 2009. I am very new to scrapbooking but managed to attend the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chattanooga in September and another convention in Hartford, CT. in October. Took tons of classes and enjoyed every minute of both weekends. Hope to experience more fun soon.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Unique scrapper

I am so disappointed that Memories Expo is not coming to NJ this year. I will be going to CKC in Valley Forge again this summer.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

What is CKC in Valley Forge and when is it?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Creating Keepsakes Convention. Was that what you went to in Hartford? I know they also had one in Hartford last fall.... It is actually in King of Prussia, Pa and will be held July 30- August 1. This will be the 5th year that have held one there and it is a fun convention with great classes.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Oh, that sounds like fun especially since I am less than 2 hours from Philly. Yes, the convention in Hartford was a Creative memories event and I so enjoyed it. Perhaps we can meet up somewhere if you are going?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Sure, I definitely will be going.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

please let me know when I can register. I already brought this possible trip up to my family last night. Just trying to get them ready for some of my alone time.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Keep an eye on the Creating Kepsakes website....

http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/events/ckc.html

New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone!!! I'm from Central NJ and just found this thread... glad to find other njans here. I'm new to scrapbooking and my first conventtion was last yr's Memory Expo. Soo sad to hear they
aren't doing NJ this year. Well I'm glad I found you guys....I'll keep
checking back. Hope everyone has a great day.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to sunrey64

Where in Central Jersey are you from? I am in Monmouth County....

RosieNJ
Veteran
RosieNJ

Hi ladies!! I'm in Middlesex County. I've been attending the NJ Expo for a few years and I can somewhat see why they won't be back this year. It just kept getting smaller and smaller and not really much going on there. Now...the Valley Forge CK Convention was unbelievable. It was my first time and we spent 1 night but wasn't enough. Too much running around trying to shop and take the classes. This year we plan on spending the 2 nights and taking classes on our second day.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

wish that I lived closer.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Scrapbook Expo has announced that they are going to have an expo in the same building that Memories Expo used except that it will be in August....

www.scrapbookexpo.com

RosieNJ
Veteran
RosieNJ

That's good to know but isn't the CK Convention in Valley Forge the same weekend?? Hhhmmm...need to check that out.

update....it's July 30 to August 1st.

Edited by RosieNJ on 02-03-09 05:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to RosieNJ

CKC-Valley Forge is about a month before the Scrapbook Expo.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Which one (if you can only go to one) would you suggest going to?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

That would be hard for me to say since the Scrapbook Expo is new to NJ for 2009..... Creating Keepsakes is good- lots of vendors and good classes. Their crop was not as good as the one at Memories Expo but not sure how it will compare to the one at Scrapbook Expo...
If you can only go to one I would probably start out with the one closest to my home....

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Is anyone planning to go to the Scrapbook Expo being held in Somerset at the end of August?

Ladysha
Idol
Ladysha

I can't wait. I was very disappointed when the Memories Spring Scrapbook Expo was cancelled. My daughter and I have gone for the past 2 years. We actually stayed at the hotel and attended the PJ party crop night,we had so much fun. See you in August.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Ladysha

I was disappointed that Memories Expo was cancelled also. I look forward to going each year. They had the best crops. Last year we went to both the Friday and Saturday night crops. The crops at the Expo are different. You can sign up for all day crops or just night crops. We are thinking of signing up for one of each!

scrappinroz
Tenant
scrappinroz

yes I nam trying to get some ladies to go....Always wanted to go.

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

Hi! I live in Northern NJ, Passaic county. I don't know how I never stopped at this forum before. I'm going to CK in Valley Forge too! This is the first convention and classes I'm attending. I'm so looking forward to it!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Otomon

You will really enjoy it. I will be at both conventions.....

Otomon
Otomon 
Guru
Otomon

I might have to consider going to Somerset too!

HelloKittyGirl
Tenant
HelloKittyGirl
In response to Otomon

I will def be there..I cannot wait till Aug 28th!! Hope to see some of yall...please keep posting here if you are going for sure and if you have signed up for any of the classes they will have..

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I am registered for my classes and the Friday night crop.....

Central Jersey Scrappers- Tower Hill Church (First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank) has a free scrapbooking/crafting group that usually meets twice monthly. We meet the second Thursday and the fourth Tuesday of each month. Our next crops will be held July 28th and August 13 and 25 from 7 until 10.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to HelloKittyGirl

I will be there from Thurs. until Sun. Signed up for a lot of classes and 3 nights of crops! See ya all there!

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

Hi Everyone! I'm going to Somerset. It is my first event. Should I bring my supplies, outside of what I need for the classes I signed up for? Like paper, stickers, embellishments etc. I'm not exactly sure what you do at a cropping, I'm signed up for Friday all day. Can someone explain what it's like? Thank you!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Randee

If you are going to the all day crop you should bring projects with you to work on including any items that you will need to work on them, unless you
plan to buy them at the vendor faire. Any time that you have when you won't be at a class or purusing the vendor faire you can be sitting at a table working on projects. Some people spend the time at an expo crop finishing up the projects tat they started in their classes. Hope that this helps.

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

Thank you, so that means additional items I need will be in the crocking room, like stickers etc.? Or should I bring what I need to complete my pages, then why do it there? What exactly am I paying for? It says I need a 12" paper cutter, do you recommend a portable smaller one or should I look for a lighter larger one? This is becoming quite an expensive hobby! lol Are you going to the convention?

Randee

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to Randee

Also, the Tower Hill Church crop, do I need to make a reservation? I want to drive down before I go to the convention, I'm sure I'll learn a lot. Thanks,

Randee

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Randee

Usually you have enough things that they give you in the class to finish your projects, so I would bring additional projects that I have at home and want to work on......
I am not sure what they are providing at this crop. What you are paying for is the room to crop. They are giving you back $20 worth of stuff in a goodie bag. Some crops have make n takes. They also are providing a few cricuits for people to use at the crop.
The 12 inch cutter would be your own personal choice, but for me the smaller it is, the less weight I have to lug around.
No reservation is needed, just come and bring the projects that you are working on. We are a small group. Where are you from?

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

I live in East Rutherford, right down the street from Giants Stadium!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Randee

Wow, that is quite a drive for you. You might be able to find something closer to home....

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

I'm not sure how to even look.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Randee

Randee:

Here is an Ad for a crop at a Local Scrapbook Store in Wayne which would be closer to where you live. They also may have classes. Check out their website..... You are always welcome to come to Tower Hill, but this is so much closer.... It is off of Rt 23 in Wayne- not far from the 46 intersection.....

AD: CRAZY CROPPER UPDATES

Hi everyone! Hope you have all been enjoying this beautiful weather! It sure is a change from Hot and Humid all summer! I am really loving having the windows open at night and not having to crank up the A/C. Not to mention how much the cat is having travelling from windowsill to windowsill. You never know what may be on the other side of the house!!

We have lots going on at the store including a 40% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE SALE along with some great classes, a Kids Camps and lots and lots of CROPS.

More about the SALE. Yes, you read right, 40% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE of regular priced merchandise (exluding Jewelry by Jane). This sale is to TODAY AND FRIDAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is mention this ad!!! So Stop by soon!!!!!

The class for next week is a Tips and Techniques class on Tuesday night. Check out our website to the pictures at www.thecrazycropper.net.

Crops for this week and next week are: Tomorrow 7/17 10-3; Saturday 7/18 from 10-5; Friday 7/24 10-3 and Saturday 7/25 10-5. Call the store if you are interested in any of those dates.

Our hours for the rest of this week and next week are: Today and Friday 10-3, Saturday 10-5 and closed on Sunday.
Next weeks hours are: Monday Closed, Tuesday 10-3 and 7-9; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10-3; Saturday 10-5 and closed on Sunday.

Our classes and crops for the rest of this week and next week are:

July 17, Friday 9:45-3pm $15.00

WOMEN OF LEISURE CROP – Come and join us during the week for a 5-hour crop that allows you some “me” time to relax and get some scrapping done. This crop includes lunch, drinks and chocolate.

July 18, Saturday 10-5 $15.00

CROP DAY – Come and join us for a 7-hour crop day!! This crop has all the beauty of a crop, but you can still spend the evening with your family!! Crop includes lunch, drinks, and chocolate.

July 21, Tuesday 7:30-9pm $22.00

Tips and Techniques - Elegance - In this class we will be making a two-page 12x12 layout that has the look of beautiful elegance. We will be using paper designed by a local lady that is absolutely gorgeous and in keeping with what is current in scrapbooking today. We will then embellish with "velvet" flowers and ribbon, antique looking buttons and elegant punches and crystals. This completed layout could be used for any number of photos including weddings, anniversaries, heritage, and prom. Please bring your 12" paper trimmer, photo adhesive and glue dots. Teacher: Sue Del Gaudio *Layout on website and in store*

************************* ************************* ************************* *****
July 24, Friday 9:45-3pm $15.00

WOMEN OF LEISURE CROP – Come and join us during the week for a 5 hour crop that allows you some “me” time to relax and get some scrapping done. This crop includes lunch, drinks and chocolate.

July 25, Saturday 10-5 $15.00

CROP DAY – Come and join us for a 7-hour crop day!! This crop has all the beauty of a crop, but you can still spend the evening with your family!! Crop includes a pizza lunch, drinks, and chocolate.

Have a great weekend!!

Jane

The Crazy Cropper

131 Mountainview Blvd.

Wayne, NJ 07470

973-696-2799

www.thecrazycropper.net

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

Thank you!

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee
In response to Randee

Anyone going to the convention August 30th? Since I'm new to this and don't have any friends who also scrap I'd love to meet some local fellow scrappers. I live in East Rutherford. Have a great day!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics