Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: New Jersey        (Topic#998881)
happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Randee

Just wanted to let you know that if you are planning to go tothe Crazy Cropper in Wayne, now is the time to do it. She just announced today that she is closing:

It is with much disappointment that I have to announce that The Crazy Cropper will be closing at the end of August. It has been a wonderful 5 1/2 years but with the current economy it has been necessary to make this decision. I wish you all the best and hope you get a chance to stop by and help me clear out. All stock, displays, samples and anything that isn't nailed down will be for sale.

Our hours for the rest of this week are: Today and Friday 10-3.

This week we are offering 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE and there is some class equipment being sold also. Stop by soon for the best selection.

Next week we will be closed for vacation and I will post our hours for the week of August 10th shortly. We WILL STILL BE HAVING OUR AUGUST 15th ALL DAY CROP and will be open from 10am-11pm.

Thanks for all your support.

Jane
The Crazy Cropper
131 Mountainview Blvd.
Wayne, NJ 07470
www.thecrazycropper.net
973-686-2799

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Anyone else going to the Expo this weekend?

Randee
Randee 
Tenant
Randee

So far I'm going on Friday, Saturday too if I make it through Friday. When are you going?

Randee

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Randee

Hi. How did you like it and what did you do? I took 3 classes on Friday and 2 on Saturday and went to the crops. Had a blast but wish there had been more vendors and also wished that it had been earlier in the year (not so close to CKC- Valley Forge). Glad to hear that they are returning next year......

New Kid On the Block
In response to ana1109

Check out Croptopia Getaways it is the best venue yet in Whippany, N.J. in March 2010

New Kid On the Block

Check out Croptopia getaways it is avenue that is in a class by itself...We went last year and it beats out an other we have been to yet!

New Kid On the Block
In response to myphoenixson

Check out Croptopia Getaways it is the best one to date that the group of 6 of us go too...The accommodations are great and the host of the venue goes above and beyond!!!!!! Go to her website croptopia getaways.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to The Underground Scrapper

check out croptopia getaway it is a weekend venue that you will absolutely love!!!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to PopGoestheLaLa

check out croptopia getaways which will be coming to whippany this march!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Unique scrapper

check out croptopia getaways which will be in whippany in march 2010 great venue

New Kid On the Block
In response to Ladysha

check out croptopia getaways....group of 6 of us go and it is the best venue we have been to yet!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Has anyone else signed up for the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset? It is being held in May.

www.scrapbookexpo.com

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

thanks for reminding me. I hope that I can go.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Central Jersey Scrappers- Tower Hill Church (First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank) has a free scrapbooking/crafting group that usually meets twice monthly. We now meet the first Thursday and the third Tuesday of each month. We will not be meeting April 1 due to it being Maundy Thursday. Our next crops will be held April 20 and May 6th and 18th from 7 until 10.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I finally registered for the Expo. I will only be going on Friday and taking some classes and will be at the crop but don't know how long I will be staying since it will be a long day and a long drive home.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I will be at the Expo Friday and Saturday. I am taking 4 classes and going to both crops. Can't wait!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

let me know what classes you are taking. Maybe we will be in some of the same. Perhaps we can grab a cup of coffee at some point.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

On Friday I am signed up for So Many Pictures, So Little Time and Double the Fun in Half the Time both by SimpliCraft.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I have got 5 classes and one of those is So Many Pictures, so Little time. Are you going on Saturday also? You know, I signed up for the Friday night crop but I just realized that I have a workshop from 6:30 until 8. I guess I was not thinking...
I have the free admission tickets for Friday and Saturday but I won't be using Saturday. Do you know someone interested in having Saturday?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

You can go to the crop when your class is finished......... I will ask around and see if someone can use them. Sounds like you will have a very busy day!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Hopefully, I will be able to stay awake for some of the crop and the one hour plus drive home. We will need to let each other know how to identify each other at the So many Pictures class.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

It still is a few days away- not sure what I will be wearing.... Let me know when you know what you will be wearing.....

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

don't know but it is supposed to be warm that day. Do you know if there are places to eat in the convention center itself? I will most likely be carrying a black sweater since I assume it will be cool in the place.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

There is a food court net to the vendor faire. Other than that you have to go into town or down on Easton Rd. The classrooms at the hotel can be cold but I don't think that I have ever needed a sweater.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Ok so I leave the sweater in the car. I will most likely have a cup of coffee in my hand, at least I hope so and I am planning on bringing my trusty blue and white striped bag to hold all of my scrapping stuff. I wear glasses that usually end up on top of my head since they are for distance. My name is Rosemarie

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

No, bring the sweater just in case you need it. I would hate to have you be cold, and not have your sweater.... I will wear a gray t shirt that says " Simply Cropping". My name is Elizabeth.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Hi, I think that I figured out who you were, but by the time that I finished what I was working on, you had left. Was your bag a thin stripped fabric bag?

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

that was me! I had not looked on this board since the last time I posted. Are you planning on going o VF? I am glad that I took the time to go to Expo and surprisingly, the ride was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
I enjoyed the classes with Simplicraft (I took 3 of them). The class, On The Go with Close to My Heart was more of a commercial but the class was still OK.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Yes I plan on going to VF all 3 days.... The Expo was fun, VF is much bigger.... The Expo was bigger and more crowded than last year. I think that the vendors did very well. They already announced that they will return next year. I am glad that hey had it before VF this year and that there is more time in between.
I enjoyed the classes. I took 2 of the SimpliCraft classes and thought that they were good....

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I am also going to VF all 3 days and taking lots of classes. I am not looking forward to the drive though especially since I need to be at VF by 8:30 Thurs. for a 9am class. I am staying at the Embassy Suites. I saw on the CKC club forum that some of the CKCs have classes on the Cricut. I am somewhat bummed that there won't be such a class at VF. I also understand that summer CHA is the same weekend as VF so I do hope that it does not have too much of an effect on the Vendor Faire.
Maybe we can make plans for dinner one night.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I have always driven out on the first day of the Convention and get there by 9. It is not a bad drive. It takes about an hour and a half from my home. Two of us are going out Thursday and another woman is joining us Friday.We are going to the Sketches Workshop Thursday night and the Friday night crop. We are staying at the Clarion. I expect a full vendor faire since it is the largest CKC... You are welcome to join us either or both nights for dinner... Are you going by yourself?

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

last summer, I did the all day class on Thursday, I don't remember the name of it but it started at 9. I did hit a little bit of traffic near Philly. It is about a 2 to 2 1/2 hour ride for me. I remember that last year I was so tired by Saturday night and I got such a headache because of the heat. I may think about getting the room for Wed. night so that I don't need to rush around as much on Thursday. Not sure yet though.
I will be at the crop on Thursday night also. You know what I look like so look for me! During the day, I will have the same blue and white stripped bag and the glasses will still be sitting on top of the head. Rosemarie

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I will keep an eye out for you.... I can't wait!! It is getting closer!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Yes, coming soon. I just need to get through my DS's birthday and graduation party next weekend then we need to drain the pool since we are having it re-plastered. UGH! then need to fill it
back up again which will take days. DS has college orientation and I need to have my car serviced and then I will be off. I still need to change my reservation to Wed. night. I am pretty sure that I will leave here around 3 or 3:30 so that I can get a decent night's sleep and be more refreshed for Thursday morning. Still not sure about Saturday night.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Hop e that you have gotten through most of your"stuff". I am starting to get my things ready for the classes and the crops! Can't wait. Will be looking out for you!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I got down here today, Wednesday so that hopefully, I can get a decent night's sleep before the world wind 3 days ahead. I had to check into a different hotel for tonight so I will need to check into my other hotel tomorrow. Remember to say "hi" if you spot me.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Didn't see you this time.... Had a wonderful time at the Convention and was so glad that it was 3 days long. I am hoping that the vendors did well enough that they willl decide that the 3 days was a success.... and will do it for the 3 days next year, too.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I enjoyed myself also. Did you stay in a hotel or drive home? I am finally starting to put my stuff away (I took 16 classes plus Thurs. and Friday crops and a little shopping) I had to get ready for another party the weekend after CKC and then I decided to paint the basement and while I was down there, hey, why not paint the scraproom? Yeah, but moving all of that stuff out of the room sure took a lot out of me! Almost done straightening out the place and then, poof! summer is over!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

We stayed at the Clarion, which is just down the road. I started with a room to myself and ended up switching to a room with 4 in 2 double beds and one on the floor!!!! We had a great time but some of us did our own things.... 2 of us went to the Thursday night sketches crop and one more joined us for the Friday night crop!
Well you definitely have been busy!!!I have too, but in other ways! Am looking forward to some weekend crops that are coming up!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

lucky you.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Anyone planning to go to the Scrapbook Expo?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Central Jersey Scrapbookers- Tower Hill Church (First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank) has a free scrapbooking/crafting group that usually meets twice monthly. We now meet the first Thursday and the third Tuesday of each month. Our next crops will be held April7 and 19 from 7 until 10.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I just signed up for Friday.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I will be there both days. Am taking 2 classes each day and the crop each night..... Can't wait!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I am not staying for the crop. Just taking classes all day, I think I signed up for 5!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I signed up for 4 but may have to redo my schedule.... Just got invited to a family wedding on the 21st.... May skip the day on Saturday and get someone to pick up class kits for me abut thinking about returning for the crop!
On Friday I have Fabulous Folds and the Beach album.

New Kid On the Block

I'm soooo excited for the Expo! I signed up for a couple of the workshops and I realized that my little travel kit keeps getting bigger the more I think about what I might need. =D

Anybody check out other hotels? I am not a HUGE Holiday Inn fan - and there is another convention going on down the street.. so I might have gotten in under their room block *teehee* So for $10 more I got a room at the (much nicer, IMHO) DoubleTree.

Anybody want to meet up at the Cardstock Workshop?

K - I've blathered on enough, just joined the forum so I'm a little excited.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to MissCutnclip

welcome! Do you live in NJ?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I think I am going to head up there for Saturday...I dont know if I am going to take any classes, I think I am just going to shop...but I may change my mind LOL

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to newtoscrapping2011

I am signed up for classes and crops on both days but just go a family wedding invitation for Saturday so will be unable to take my Sat classes. I plan on going back for the crop after the wedding....

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

i am going to go check out the class schedule and see what classes I will be interested in taking! I will not be cropping though...too far for me!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

If anyone is interested in selling their wares at an Artisan show..Riverside Business Association is hosting an Artisan show on Saturday, August 20th. If you register before May 5th, cost is only $35 per table...Shoot me a private message and I will get you more details! 2000-3000 people usually attend!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

So did you go to the Expo? I had a great time. It seems to be getting bigger every year since Scrap Book Expo took it over. The national groups seem to be coming back. Hopefully it will get back to what it was years ago. The class selections were better this year. It was good to see Technique Tuesday and Quick Quotes teaching classes again!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Yes I did go to Expo...I didnt do any classes I only shopped LOL!! But I am planning on doing a couple of classes at the Convention in Valley Forge.

This was my first expo so I have nothing to compare it too, but I was very happy with the selection, although my pocket book was alot lighter when i left HAHA!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I will be at CKC also..... I have signed up for three days of classes and can't wait!!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

cool hope to see you there!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I will be there too! Also taking classes all 3 days. Maybe we can do lunch or dinner.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

That sounds great!!! I will only be there friday and saturday....i have to work thursday to pay for my scrapping stuff LMAO!!

I think we should definately make plans to hook up though!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I just booked my classes! One I wanted was already full wahhh! Should be a great time. Mi sister in law is going too!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

What are you taking? Maybe we will be in some of the same classes?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

On Friday, I am taking Floral Extravaganza at 11:10 am and Vintage: So Dear to my Heart at 4:30.

On Saturday I am taking In Bloom at 9:50 am and Misting and More at 4:30

I will probably jump in a few more classes while im there!! Would be so cool if we were in the same classes!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I'm not in any of those classes..... I will post my schedule when I get back from my family reunion...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

k have fun!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Here is my schedule:

07/28/2011 11:10 am 2011 Latest & Greatest
with Basic Grey
07/28/2011 12:30 pm Scrap Your Vacation
07/28/2011 6:30 pm Thursday Night Technique
Workshop

07/29/2011 8:30 am Layouts in Style
07/29/2011 9:50 am The Art of Iris
Folding
07/29/2011 11:10 am Clearly Amazing
Layouts
07/29/2011 12:30 pm Family History and
Record Keeping
07/29/2011 4:30 pm Vintage: So Dear to My
Heart
07/29/2011 7:00 pm Friday Celebration
Crop

07/30/2011 11:10 am Overwhelmed to Organized
07/30/2011 3:10 pm Make an Impression with
Mosaic Moments
07/30/2011 4:30 pm Heartfelt Layouts

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

i think we are in the same Vintage class!!!

I cant wait to hear how you like the overwhelmed to organized class...that was one of the classes I really wanted to take...and still may end up taking!!

Have a great time and I hope to see you there!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Hope to see you there!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I am in some of your classes! Same stripped bag but black rimmed glasses this year. See ya

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I sneak peeked today...not too many things that i "have to have" but there will be shopping none the less lol!!!

Cannot wait for my classes tomorrow...im kinda bummed i missed out on the mixed media class....i really wanted that one!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I had a great time! I loved every class that I took..... just wished that I had had a little more time on the vendor floor! I won 4 door prizes- i form the vendor fair, one at the Friday crop, and 2 from classes! I am not looking forward to the extra hour travel to Lancaster for next year, but will do it!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Yeah, i think lancaster will be a much nicer facility though. It will just mean I will stay overnight LOL!! Thats not such a bad thing right?

My favorite classes were In Bloom by Technique Tuesday and Oh so Beautiful by Clear scraps....

I actually took notes in the clear scraps class LOL!! (and well the album is oh so beautiful)!!

I think i spent too much time in the vendor fair LOL!! well i know i spent too much money!! Hopefully next year we wont have to go over the river and through the woods to get to the class rooms!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I made my hotel reservation for Lancaster last weekend. I am looking forward to CKC!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Central Jersey Scrapbookers- Tower Hill Church (First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank) has a free scrapbooking/crafting group that usually meets twice monthly. We now meet the first Thursday and the third Tuesday of each month. Our next crops will be held February 2 and February 21 from 7 until 10.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I booked my room last week also for CKC Lancaster. I cannot wait!!

Did you see that the scrapbook expo is going to be in Somerset AND Valley Forge..I dont think I would ever go back to Valley Forge after last year...that was awful!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

What didn't you like about Valley Forge? I never stayed in either of the hotels at the Convention Hall... I always stayed "off campus". The Scrapbook Expo is being held at another facility near VF. I do not feel the need to go to both of the Expos and Lancaster. I will go to Somerset and Lancaster. The Valley Forge Expo is too close.... it is two weeks before Lancaster and two weeks after Somerset. I understand that this year that was the only date they could get. I hope they move it to the Fall next year!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Did you go to CK Convention last year...it was in the basement of the convention center (which is now a casino)...they were in the process of making it a casino last year...it was a lot of up and down steps to get to the classrooms, and none of the credit card machines for the vendors worked in the basement...it really wasn't nice..

We didn't stay over in Valley forge...we do have an added expense with it being in Lancaster because we are staying two nights, but we think its worth it! Much nicer facility!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Yes it was a little different than it had been prior years.... a little more crowded. I had heard that the Convention Center had tried to back out of having the convention there at the last minute, that said, I enjoyed it anyway. I would have preferred than then going to extra hour to Lancaster and having to pay for parking..... I have always gone each day and stayed over night. I am going out Thursday and staying Thursday and Friday nights. I will do the Thursday night technique kit class....

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

oh they are having a thursday night class?? thats pretty cool...

I totally enjoyed last year and am so looking forward to this year!! We usually came home each night and then headed back because Valley forge is about 40 minutes from my house...easier to just drive.

Have you ever done the crops at CK? I was wondering if they were fun and active?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

They have several classes on Thursday before the convention actually starts. The last two years they were just part of the regular Thursday lineup since the convention was open for the three days....
I have done the crops and it is hit and miss. You don't have a lot of room but if you have a good table it is a lot of fun. They also have good sales on scrapbook items. There are vendors that pay to sell at the crop and also some of the vendors come to the crop and sell some of their items at a reduced price. Last year they had a lot of giveaways....

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

thanks so much for the info!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Central Jersey Scrapbookers- Tower Hill Church (First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank) has a free scrapbooking/crafting group that usually crop twice monthly. We now meet the first Thursday and the third Tuesday of each month. Our next crops will be held May 3 and May 15 from 7 until 10.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Prima Marketing, Inc. has asked Scraputante to host a Benefit Crop for Second Chance with Saving Grace. Come out and Join us on June 9 from 9 to 9 (or anytime in between) and feel good about spending the money! The first 40 scrappers ...to reserve seats will receive a Prima gift bag worth over $20. Meals, beverages, contests, giveaways, challenges, fun and maybe even a class or two will be provided by Scraputante. Please message me if you are interested.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Central Jersey Scrapbookers- Tower Hill Church (First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank) has a free scrapbooking/crafting group that usually meets twice monthly. We now crop the first Thursday and the third Tuesday of each month. Our next crops will be held June 7 and 19, and July 5 and 17 from 7 until 10 pm.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Anyone going to either the Scrapbook Expo or CKC?

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

As of now I am going to one day of expo and all days of CKC. I still need to book a room

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I will at both conventions for two days. We are staying overnight Friday at Somerset and Thursday and Friday at CKC. What did you sign up for?

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

just driving down for the day on Friday for Expo and I plan to arrive at CKC on Wed. evening since I am signed up for Thurs. classes and Thurs. night crop. Planning on leaving CKC on Sunday morning. Waiting to book hotel rooms to make sure that everything will be OK at home since youngest child will be starting college this Fall.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

At Scrspbook Expo I will be taking:
both crops
Copic 101 & 102, Basic Grey Triple Double, Iris & Dragonfly Garden, ans Exploring Adventure.

At CKC I will be taking:
Technique Workshop, Friday night crop, For the Art of it, Camping Trip, Latest and Greatest Basic Grey, and Adventure Bound.

Looks like we will at least be in Technique Workshop together. Will you still have your striped bag?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I will be going to the expo for the day on Saturday in Somerset. Not taking any classes there.

I will be at CKC All 3 days, I will be at the crop on Friday night also!! I am so excited!!

If you ladies are interested there is a fundraising crop in Medford Lakes on June 9th...I will PM you more info if you are interested...

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Yes, I will most likely have that wonderful striped bag. I am also taking Latest and Greatest. When are you taking it?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

10-11 on Saturday.....

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I am taking it on Friday at 10.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I will look for you Thursday night at the Technique Workshop?

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Yes, I will be there. Also, at Expo, I will only be there on Friday. I am taking Exp. Advenure, How Did they do that, resist and embossing tech, shabby greeting cards and trendy tapes.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

finally booked my hotel room for CKC. I am staying at the Days Inn for $85/night. It says that it is only 2 miles from the convention center.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Hello NJ wanted to let everyone know about a fundraising crop on September 22nd in Riverside, NJ...it is from 9 am to 9 pm and we will have vendors, giveaways, challenges, make and takes, and much much more!

$40 provides your meals, crop space, tool station and soda/water throughout the day. Alcohol is also available for purchase. Please PM me if you are interested in attending, it is going to be a great event!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

There are a few seats left for the fundraising crop on September 22nd....please inbox me for more details!!!

Riverside, NJ (just outside of Philadelphia)...Alcohol is available for purchase!! Going to be a great event with lots of giveaways!!

New Kid On the Block

Hi there--newbie to the board here. My name is Niki and I'm in South Jersey--Sicklerville in Camden County!

A friend and I are starting up crops..check us out on Facebook. We have a crop coming up in Pine Hill November 16th!

http://www.facebook.com/CropHoppers

New Kid On the Block

Registration is NOW OPEN for our November No Frills and January ScrapTherapy!! www.scrapinpalooza.com

New Kid On the Block

Hi I'm new here. Just moved in the last few monthes to Palmyra from Philly. Need to find some scrap buddies. Anybody close

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to annalcampbell1

I am very close to Palmyra Im in Riverside

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics