Page 2 of 31 
Username Post: Texas        (Topic#998911)
louwhocc
Resident
louwhocc
In response to louwhocc

I wanted to let ya'll know that I will be in Dallas (near the children's hosp. on 35E) and I am going to have a crop at the hotel....... I have to keep my daughter up for her test on Friday at the hospital... Come join the fun... Pm me if you are interested...

Learning_As_I_Go
Guru
Learning_As_I_Go
In response to louwhocc

I haven't been to any crops at the sb stores but looking at The Memory Buckets pic I'm thinking I might attend one of their's. They have a huge room for classes and crops. We used to have crops here at work but they stopped all of a sudden. Jeanne have a safe trip and what MADE you move to Houston?? lol j/k

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to Learning_As_I_Go

Quote:

Learning_As_I_Go said:
Jeanne have a safe trip and what MADE you move to Houston?? lol j/k

the food! fabulous Indian food and Japanese food! seriously, dh's job is here.... but Houston is awesome... we don't flood as much as San antonio...the pay is better...the cost of living is less...the crime is proportionately equal! and the beach is closer!

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 04-26-05 12:48 PM
In response to Jeanne-Marie

Quote:

Jmtamez said:
Quote:

Learning_As_I_Go said:
Jeanne have a safe trip and what MADE you move to Houston?? lol j/k

the food! fabulous Indian food and Japanese food! seriously,

THAT explains why my brother LOVES it there!

Leisa_T
Idol
Leisa_T
In response to Keys

Welcome Cindy from Lubbock. How do you like being an I Remember When consultant?
I just moved a couple months ago to San Antonio from a locale closer to you -- SW Oklahoma -- Altus. My dh is AF.

louwhocc
Resident
louwhocc
In response to Leisa_T

I love being a consultant. I love our products. How do you like San Antonio? My brother lives there and loves it.

Leisa_T
Idol
Leisa_T
In response to louwhocc

We are loving San Antonio! It's absolute culture shock after moving from a small town -- but in a good way.

Learning_As_I_Go
Guru
Learning_As_I_Go

Quote:

Jmtamez said:
the food! fabulous Indian food and Japanese food! seriously, dh's job is here.... but Houston is awesome... we don't flood as much as San antonio...the pay is better...the cost of living is less...the crime is proportionately equal! and the beach is closer!

My godparents live in Houston and I love visiting them. Gosh Houston sounds nice right about now, lol.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jbhood

Scrap Stop in Round Rock is having special events May 13 and 14 in honor of National Scrapbook day. They are having special classes and discounts. PM me if you want more information.

Leisa_T
Idol
Leisa_T
In response to ChandraLa

Ok Austin, Cedar Park scrappers . . . my in-laws are up in your region. We're going to visit next week. Can you tell me about the good scrapbook stores there?

Thanks!!!!

sharonrose
Guru
sharonrose
In response to rothko

Quote:

rothko said:
Quote:

ChandraA said:

You didn't offend. I thought the same thing. I told him all he does is sit in front of the XBox, and he said "yes, but I talk to people on there". Okay, Chief. I guess I'm supposed to sit around reading the Wheel of Time series, staring at the calendar for the day Star Wars comes out, and watching Stargate reruns at 11 at night.

hahahah!!! man, i know way too many people like that. fortunately, hubby's mostly obsessed with video games and keeps his sci-fi/fantasy geekery to a minimum. i actually *made* him go out and find a D&D group back when we were in cambridge -- otherwise he *never* went anywhere or got together with anyone. look, you really need other friends besides just me, dear...

Quote:

Every now and then . . . I'll hide the controllers so he can't play. Or I'll put in another game disc to see how long it takes him to notice (he mostly plays Halo 2), or I'll use it myself and play something like Top Spin so bad it drives him crazy and he tries to take the controller from me.

hah! you're so evil! personally i don't mind so much when he goes on huge game binges -- it just gives me more uninterrupted time to do my own things... like, well, scrapbooking! heh.

roth

your lucky my husband thinks i am supposed to babysit him while he is playing xbox.......

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko
In response to Leisa_T

the store i knew of in cedar park (picture it) just closed, but i think there are others. there are definitely a few stores up in round rock, but i haven't been that far up there -- i live in south austin.

speaking of which, you might wanna take a short detour to the memory depot, which is in the brodie oaks shopping plaza at hwy. 290 and south lamar. it's *fantastic*. the 35/290 interchange is a crazy mass of construction, though, but i think that at this point it's all stoplights and such, so it shouldn't be too hard to navigate, just follow the signs to 290 west. the shopping center is on the far side of lamar with a big mervyn's and a toys'r'us, and it's probably easiest to enter from lamar -- head right/north on lamar from 290 and it'll be on your left at one of the first lights you come to. you'll have to go all the way around the center -- look for the toys'r'us and it's in that final little stretch.

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko
In response to rothko

i keep hearing dire rumors about the scrapbook cupboard here in austin (they're trying to sell but i don't think they've found a buyer yet, and people keep saying they're closing though i've never heard anything official) -- but when i was in there today, i saw the new wild asparagus papers, and **urban lily**!!! i don't think i've seen anyone local carry that yet.

leisa (and anyone else interested), this is in north austin in the "north star home center" (mostly furniture stores) at burnet road and west anderson lane, just south of hwy. 183 and just east of loop 1/mopac.

ScrapNhappy
Guru
ScrapNhappy
In response to rothko

In Round Rock, there is Scrapbook Fever on Hwy 79/Sam Bass Road, right off of I-35. There is another Round Rock Store at the end of Gatti's School Road (towards Hutto) called the Scrap Stop .

In Cedar Park, there is a great new store called Scrapbook Crossing in the Railyard Shopping Center close to the intersection at 183 and 1431.

In Central Austin, there is a store near Burnet and Anderson called Scrapbook Cupboard . And of course, there is the Memory Depot in South Austin that Rothko pointed out. I still haven't made it to Memory Depot (and I used to live in Oak Hill 6 years ago) but I have heard wonderful things about it. I need to plan a little weekend jaunt to South Austin soon!

Happy Shopping!!

KimC70
KimC70 
Resident
KimC70
In response to ScrapNhappy

Hi ladies! Another Houston scrapper here! I just found this thread and it's nice to know there are some of you close by.

Anyone (Houston area) going on the Four Corners Bus Tour on 5/14? I'm so excited I can't wait!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to KimC70

I read about it at Lonestar, but I had to pass. Let us know how it goes!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

Beyond Scraps is giving a 25% discount on everything but QuicKutz and custom orders.

Scrapbook Generations is having a big crop with a "published author" giving classes.

The Scrapbook Store in Bellaire is having a big shindig. For $80 you get a 12 hour crop with breakfast, lunch, alcohol, and bbq, and I overheard them talking about a goodie bag worth $50 with all the top of the line new products.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

I went to this store on Saturday. It's located off 59S and Alt 90 in Sugarland. They have everything set up by theme, with a good sized selection of Bazzill. They had some Basic Grey, but none of the newer lines. They had some fibers of one line, but not of the other line. I did find the MM Jersey Alphabet (one left) that I snatched up. They had some Tim Holtz reinkers, but only in one color. I would say that this store has a little bit of everything (but not in a good way). Most of the items I found were rather generic, and I was looking for some more name brand items. About half the store is product and the other half is tables. If you want to crop there, they have almost every sizzix die imaginable for you to use. They had maybe four Accucut dies for purchase. I did manage to spend over $60 in the store, buying cardstock and MM items. However, I don't think I'll be going back soon.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

I went here on Monday. It's like this little hole in the wall that you're excited you found, but you don't want to tell anyone. They can be found on Bellaire Boulevard, just after Newcastle. I would say they are located more in West University than Bellaire. They're still building their store, but they had a lot of cool little things. Everything is organized by theme, which can be a little hard when you're trying to find a certain type of paper, but really nice if you're looking for embellishments. They had Coluzzle templates, which I haven't seen in a lot of stores. They have excellent customer service, and a well informed guy (!!!) who points out some of the new products on the market. I found every color of Bazzill I was looking for (and more). I was a little disappointed in their ink pad selection, but you can't have everything. They don't sell dies of any kind, but they do have a large MM selection. I will definitely be coming back.

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko
In response to ChandraLa

this may be old news, but i just heard it today -- memory depot in austin is opening a location in houston soon! chandra, when you're here for the expo, i will take you there and you can see the fabulous things in store for you

ScrappinStaciLeigh
Guru
ScrappinStaciLeigh
In response to rothko

HI texas gals!!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to rothko

Quote:

rothko said:
this may be old news, but i just heard it today -- memory depot in austin is opening a location in houston soon! chandra, when you're here for the expo, i will take you there and you can see the fabulous things in store for you

Woo-hoo!!!!!!

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to ChandraLa

Quote:

ChandraA said:
Quote:

rothko said:

Woo-hoo!!!!!!

do you know where in Houston?

pcheflady
Resident
pcheflady
In response to ChandraLa

First time in the scrapbook.com forum. Another TLC consultant and Houstonian.

Stephanie

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to pcheflady

Hi, Stephanie! Welcome to the boards. What area of Houston are you in?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

Hey y'all. I noticed in a couple of the earlier threads some folks from Spring & Conroe. I am right in the middle of that in The Woodlands.

Do y'all know of any cropping groups around here that are worth the while. I am trying to break into the socializing thing of scrapbooking but am lacking in the transportation department during the day. I am a sahm and my husband works and has our one and only car all day long so I need evenings or weekends.

Glad that I bumped into this thread!

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to TX_Dot

yay another houstonian~ we need to get together one day! we can meet somewhere central!

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to jamkuhns

Lonestar has crops all the time...and they seem to be always full. you can try them. they are right across from the woodlands mall.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot

I live in Conroe, but work in The Woodlands. I've been thinking about going to Lonestar for their crops, just havent' found the time yet.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

I'll be moving up to the Woodlands area in June, just 10 minutes from Lonestar.

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to TX_Dot

Quote:

dotmb said:
I live in Conroe, but work in The Woodlands. I've been thinking about going to Lonestar for their crops, just havent' found the time yet.

okay the three of us REALLY need to get together! I live in Houston proper but I work for Spring ISD.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

I go to Lonestar all the time (just to see what they have out). They are a little pricey but I love their store! I am going to my first class their on Monday, just to see what things are like and check it out! I am a little nervous to join the crop times because it seems like the people their all know each other and have been doing it for years and I am just a newbie!

I will tell you how the class was after I go.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

Quote:

jamkuhns said:
I am a little nervous to join the crop times because it seems like the people their all know each other and have been doing it for years and I am just a newbie!

That's how I feel! I'm really kind of shy. Even on here I don't "talk" much!

I agree with Jeanne, we all need to get together and meet! And with Chandra here in June, that's another one. And I know that Skydreamer is up here too. We could really have a party!

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko

Quote:

do you know where in Houston?

their newsletter says it's at the "northwest corner of State Hwy 6 and FM-529 in Copperfield Village. We expect to be open for business sometime in June with a Grand Opening Celebration in August."

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko
In response to pcheflady

hi stephanie! who's your upline? i signed up with lisa graves at the GASC san antonio last month. (i'm verrrry new!)

roth

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to rothko

will you let us know when it's officially open for business? I wonder how big will this place be?

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie

duh never mind! I was thinking you were working there!

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko

Quote:

Jmtamez said:

heh! no, i don't work there, but i live like 5 minutes away. so i'll keep my ears open for y'all.

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to rothko

Quote:

rothko said:
Quote:

Jmtamez said:

heh! no, i don't work there, but i live like 5 minutes away. so i'll keep my ears open for y'all.

I am right down the road myself. 249 and North Houston Rosslyn (Bingle)! It's always exciting when another LSS opens! hopefully it will be bigger than 2 moms...and NOT organized like Superstore on 529. I hate stored organized by color!

Leisa_T
Idol
Leisa_T
In response to rothko

Quote:

rothko said:
i keep hearing dire rumors about the scrapbook cupboard here in austin (they're trying to sell but i don't think they've found a buyer yet, and people keep saying they're closing though i've never heard anything official) -- but when i was in there today, i saw the new wild asparagus papers, and **urban lily**!!! i don't think i've seen anyone local carry that yet.

leisa (and anyone else interested), this is in north austin in the "north star home center" (mostly furniture stores) at burnet road and west anderson lane, just south of hwy. 183 and just east of loop 1/mopac.

Thanks so much for the heads up . . . . I'm going to check out all the places you've mentioned!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to Leisa_T

All right my Houston Scrap Friends -

I went to Lonestar tonight to their Intro to Scrapbooking class and I LOVED IT. I am thinking about joining their yearly club ($25 for the year) so that I can attend all of the crops. Everyone was so nice and it was a fun relaxed environment. And because I took a class (even tho the class was free) I got 10% my purchases for the evening! Maybe I will see some of you there?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

I think I might just have to check this out!

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko

Quote:

Jmtamez said:
I am right down the road myself. 249 and North Houston Rosslyn (Bingle)! It's always exciting when another LSS opens! hopefully it will be bigger than 2 moms...and NOT organized like Superstore on 529. I hate stored organized by color!

the one in austin is organized by brand, so i'd expect they'll do the same in houston.

louwhocc
Resident
louwhocc
In response to rothko

How is everyone doing? I just thought I would say hi. I have been so busy with the kids that I am crazy....

Resident
In response to louwhocc

Hey! I am from Spring too! I took the class at Lonestar on MOnday as well and it re-lit my fire to scrap!! Anyone know of any scrap clubs in this area??

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to candledancer

I don't know of any except the ones at Lonestar. Welcome to the boards. Did you meet Amanda on Monday? I really think I need to join so we can all meet at their crop nights. It'll be fun if I can ever find the time!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

Quote:

candledancer said:
Hey! I am from Spring too! I took the class at Lonestar on MOnday as well and it re-lit my fire to scrap!! Anyone know of any scrap clubs in this area??

Hey you were there Monday? Wasn't that the best? I was there too! I wonder did we talk?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

I just found at that there's a little boy, 11 years old missing from Timberlakes/Timberridge. Anyone hear about that?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jbhood

So, we said something a while back (on the other thread) about getting together for a crop at Lonestar some time this summer. Are we still going to do that? When? Should we put together a "committee" to plan it, LOL?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

I think it's a good idea! I'm all for it.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to TX_Dot

I nominate Chandra to the committee! lol

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to TX_Dot

j/k! I know you're busy w/your move. But sometime over the summer would be great for a get together.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

I'm game, just say when and where

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

When and Where!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

Well, do we just want to meet up at Lonestar for cropping, or do we want to do lunch as well? I'm thinking Saturday would be the best day, but what time is good? Would July 16th be good?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Quote:

Chandra_TheTater_A said:
When and Where!

Hardy Har Har ...

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to jamkuhns

Saturday, July 16th? I believe that works for me. 2ish maybe?

Resident
In response to jamkuhns

Hey Amanda, I think we did meet-I was sitting on the end facing the instructor-brown hair. I'm Autumn!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

Yeah, I think that I remember you. We were at the same table, right?

Resident
In response to jamkuhns

Yup!! I am taking the digital class on wednesday! I am excited and I am goin to ge the membership as well...can't beat that! $25!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot

I might have something in the eve on July 16th, but during the day I'm free! How about Ponchos, since it's right there by Lonestar? Or do you want something fancier?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

Quote:

dotmb said:
How about Ponchos, since it's right there by Lonestar?

When I first read this I thought you were suggesting that we WEAR ponchos in order to identify each other. I think we should go with Red Cowboy Boots. What do you think?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

The only cowboy boots I have are the ones in my avatar!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

Alright, so I confess I don't actually own cowboy boots either. My daughter has red ones and I am always jealous of her wearing them but she is 6 and I am fairly certain that I couldn't under any circumstance squeeze my foot in.

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko
In response to jamkuhns

haven't heard from you via phone -- i'm assuming i'll see you at the expo?

Resident
In response to rothko

man its been quiet on here!!

what expo are y'all talking about...pasedena? i have never been, are they cool??

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

no there is an expo in Austin this weekend.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to jamkuhns

Texas we need to pick up the chatting pace - Georgia is making us look bad!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

So, what's the plan? July 16, 2:00 anyone from the houston/woodlands/conroe/spring area, meet for lunch and then some shopping at Lonestar?

Who's in?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

Sounds good!

Do we want to do Panchos, or something like Chili's?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

Is 2 good for everyone? Or is that a little late?

Should I call Lonestar and ask about room reservations? How long do we want the room for? Should we potluck refreshments for cropping?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Okay, 2 is perfect for me. I personally prefer Chilis but I have never been to Panchos so maybe it is delicious! We should check with Lonestar to make sure that they are not having an event that day. I know that June 4 is their June all day crop but they have one every month. Also, it is $2.00 / hour for the crop room pp if you are not a VIP. Just so we all know.

Who is in?

Resident
In response to jamkuhns

I don't know if I can make july 16, I have a PartyLite meeting that morning until 12 and my friend is having her twins' birthday. But I will try

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

Should we change the date? Why are we waiting until July? Just curious.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

Because it's my birthday and we could bring cake??????

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Well that settles that! We must eat CAKE!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

CAKE! CAKE! Chilli's is fine w/me. Ponchos is a tex-mex buffett. I only suggested it because it's right there. But I like Chilli's and it's right across the street.

Who wants to volunteer to call Lonestar?

Resident
In response to TX_Dot

I love me some chili's! yum!!!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

I am in there far more often than I should be so I can inquire about the date! I will update once I have done so.

And just to make certain - I am asking about the availability of the crop room for July 16, right?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

I think so. If we meet for lunch at 2, do we want the room at say, 3:30? Or do we want to move lunch up some?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to TX_Dot

And for how long? how many people? Who's coming?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

We could move it up. So far I know there is me, chandra & you. Anyone else?????

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

I don't mind moving it up.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CHILI'S!!!!!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

I only picked the 16th because I would get paid on the 15th!

And my birthday is really the 23rd, and I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. My husband is going to be out of town, so I was going to have a Whatever The Heck I Want To Do day. Well, everyday is one of those, but you know

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer
In response to ChandraLa

Thanks for the pm. I forgot all about this thread. I'm a bit on the shy side so I have never been to a crop. I'm afraid no one would like me or my work. I'm still pretty new to sb. I live in the Timber lakes/Timber ridge. So its not to far from Lonestar. I go there more often then dh wants me to. Let me know the final details of the crop and I will see if I can force myself to overcome my fears.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to skydreamer

Don't be shy! We're all nice! And we won't judge your work. It's probably better than ours anyway. Trust me, it's just to get together and have some fun. And eat cake! You like cake...... don't you? And Chili's! Don't forget Chili's!

Has anyone ever tried to scrapbook after drinking margaritas? I think we should try

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer
In response to ChandraLa

Are you trying to bribe me with cake? Well its workin!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to skydreamer

Woo-HOO!!!!!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Chandra - when we said move it up we meant time wise not date wise. LOL

Is 2:00 a good time or should we try earlier in the day?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

We could do lunch at noon, then arrange to be at lonestar at 2; that gives us plenty of time to chow down, chat and cause a general disturbance at Chili's, then drive over to Lonestar. Then we can crop for a few hours, say 'till 4 or 5. That way anyone that needs to get home to kids aren't gone, too, too long. Or if we're in a groove, we can always ask to stay later.

How does that sound?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

I'm open for anytime. I mean between margaritas and chili's and cake, we're going to need time to shop and gab, I mean scrap and crop.....

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

I checked out Lonestar's website, and you can reserve rooms for private parties, but you have to have 5 people or more. I could probably get two of my friends to come, but it's up to y'all.

It is $2/hr for non-crop-members to crop in their large room that seats around 30. The cropping club is $25 a year, and all crops are free.

KimC70
KimC70 
Resident
KimC70
In response to ChandraLa

Ok, to keep me from having to go back a few pages and read, what date and time are we talking about???

Also, wanted to know if any of you Houston area ladies went on the Four Corners Bus Tour this past weekend?? I did and wanted to say that it was a blast!!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to KimC70

I thought about the Four Corners Bus Tour but didn't end up going. Glad to hear it was fun

The date is July 16 and the time is 12:00 p.m. We are planning on eating at Chilis and then going over to Lonestar to scrap and shop.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

Quote:

TX_Dot said:
We could do lunch at noon, then arrange to be at lonestar at 2; that gives us plenty of time to chow down, chat and cause a general disturbance at Chili's, then drive over to Lonestar.

Who is in charge of holding the bail money when Dot gets arrested for table dancing in Chili's??

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

Quote:

jamkuhns said:
The date is July 16 and the time is 12:00 p.m. We are planning on eating at Chilis and then going over to Lonestar to scrap and shop.

Don't forget cake! You're forgetting the cake!!!!

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 05-18-05 10:13 AM
In response to ChandraLa

Hi ladies, I live in Spring. When you say Timberlakes...are you meaning the subdivision off of Aldine Westfield, because I teach Elementary students in Spring and did not hear of a kidnapping...that is awful!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Quote:

LilMissTaterTot said:
Quote:

jamkuhns said:

Don't forget cake! You're forgetting the cake!!!!

OMG The Cake! Fire me now! How could I have forgotten the da** cake! Well, there goes my piece!

Dot, will you share your piece with me?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to Judyn

Quote:

Judyn said:
Hi ladies, I live in Spring. When you say Timberlakes...are you meaning the subdivision off of Aldine Westfield, because I teach Elementary students in Spring and did not hear of a kidnapping...that is awful!

The neighborhood is right next to The Woodlands in Montgomery county. They actually think he ran away after a fight w/his step-mom, but I haven't heard anything to see if they had found him. I know when it finally made it into the paper he's been gone over 24 hours. I heard about it sooner cuz there were fliers in the neighborhood.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

Quote:

LilMissTaterTot said:
Quote:

TX_Dot said:
We could do lunch at noon, then arrange to be at lonestar at 2; that gives us plenty of time to chow down, chat and cause a general disturbance at Chili's, then drive over to Lonestar.

Who is in charge of holding the bail money when Dot gets arrested for table dancing in Chili's??

My sister's a cop..she'll pull some strings! Or maybe not, lots of childhood resentment, maybe she'll let me sit and rot! j/k

Page 2 of 31 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics