Page 4 of 31 
Username Post: Texas        (Topic#998911)
Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to ChandraLa

I was at Lonestar two days ago..the place was a madhouse. She's done a nice job of labeling the Bazzill. she finally listened and put the good stuff in! and she has all of the foam alpha stamps...except Creative Imaginations. she's finally addressing the serious scrappers!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to Jeanne-Marie

I haven't been in a few weeks, I'll have to go check it out.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

The new store is Memory Depot. It's going to be at Highway 6 and 529 across the street from Barnes and Noble.

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer
In response to TX_Dot

Wow that stinks! My 2 graduated from k yesterday too! To top that off my boy twin got sick a few hours after graduating and then my baby girl (ok not so much a baby)discovered that she will be losing first tooth! I was not expecting that. Thought I had another year because all my older ones did not get teeth until they were 12mo. and the oldest lost his first this past year right before he started 2nd grade. And learned that DH may be taken off service where he makes great money and gets a company van, which will mean less money due to less overtime, and no more transportation for me(we have only one car--van actually).

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to skydreamer

Ok, so my day wasn't as lousy as yours! Sorry!!!!

My niece is worried 'cuz she hasn't lost any teeth yet, either. None even loose. One of the ladies I work with has a grand daughter the same age who has already lost 8!!!!!

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 05-27-05 11:28 AM
In response to TX_Dot

sorry you ladies aren't having the best days. Mine is okay besides having some hyper kiddos on my hands.

I need to go check Lonestar out as well. Jeanne...come see me next time you go..you silly girlie.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to Judyn

Dot -

That is a traumatic day I bet it was interesting riding in the car while on the flatbed. Did he even stop to ask if you wanted to be towed or did he just hook you up and go? LOL

My daughter's graduation was GREAT! She did so good and was so cute! She was in the front row too

Sky I asked Kenzie if she knew twins in the am class and she doesn't. Maybe our kids will be in class together next year! That would be fun, we could take them to school and then scrap together! Sorry to hear about your DH. We only have 1 car too so I know the sadness of being without transportation I hate it and beg my DH to let us get a beater but he says we can't afford it with insurance and all.

Sounds good about Lonestar. I was going to go there yesterday with my DD (it is one of our fave places right up there with Joanns (which we did visit)) but I didn't have any money and am always too tempted to spend what I don't have when I go there and see all the new good stuff

Chandra when is the new store opening? Is it a good one? What do you know?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

I'm a one car hh, too. But since I'm a one parent hh, I guess that's ok.

I'm sorry, I'm feeling very flippant today. I guess I'm just glad friday is here. Anyone else think May has been a loooonngggg month?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

YES, YES, AND ANOTHER HERBAL ESSENCE YES!!!!!!

TXAngie
Guru
TXAngie
In response to ChandraLa

WOW! I'm off this board for a few days, come back, and there's 100 posts to catch up on! You ladies are doing a good job of keeping things going around here.

This past week I had DS's Pre-K graduation, DD #2's 15th birthday party, and DD #1's high school graduation.

I think it's time to take a little break now... I'm tired!!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to TXAngie

WOW! you've had a busy week! Enjoy the long weekend of recovery! lol

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to Judyn

Anybody in my area?

I noticed there was a couple of ladies in the San Antonio area. I used to live there. What scrapbook stores do you guys go to?

Marygail

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to smileyfacegirl80

Hi, Marygail. My sis was stationed at Fort Hood for a few years. Are you in the Army? It's not too bad of a drive from there to the Houston area. Although there's not much scenery in between! lol

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to TX_Dot

my motherinlaw lives in Killeen....I went to ELlison High School. We go up there quite frequently.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot

What a cutie, Jeanne! Finally had enough of the scrapvivor label?

Jeanne-Marie
Mayor
Jeanne-Marie
In response to TX_Dot

Quote:

TX_Dot said:
What a cutie, Jeanne! Finally had enough of the scrapvivor label?

actually I had forgotten that I still had that avitar! this pic is of Nico when he was like 4 mos old. He will be 3 in august!

Resident

Man we are getting slaughtered by the other states!! Must be b/c of the holiday

Anyone going to the scrap expo in pasedena this weekend??

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to candledancer

In Pasadena? Which one is that???

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa

Quote:

candledancer said:
Anyone going to the scrap expo in pasedena this weekend??

I was going to go, but I don't know if I want to taunt myself with all the shopping possibilities.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

I was thinking about it, but I can't get down there this weekend.

TXAngie
Guru
TXAngie
In response to TX_Dot

GASC is in Arlington next week. I had thought about going and spending the entire day taking classes. I've decided to just stay home and work on my stuff here. Don't need to shop - I've got way too much stuff as it is. I just need to actually use it!

tifnin 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Kels

Just wanted to drop in & say "Hi!" from Sachse, TX! Wanted to meet some other people that like to do the whole "paper" thing! I don't have many friends that like to do crafty things...Hope ya'll had a great Memorial day weekend!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to tifnin

Forgive my ignorance but where is Sachse?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

Northeast of Dallas. In between Garland and Plano.

tifnin 
New Kid On the Block
In response to jamkuhns

Don't worry...we don't even make the maps usually....To tell you how small it is...we now have 3 red lights...pretty exciting....Sachse is at the end of George Bush Freeway...you head east on Hwy 78 & your there...

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

So, I've told three people about the Saturday crop. I think one is a definite, one is a maybe, and third is a "I forgot about it". How many people do we need to reserve a room? Has anyone gone in and done so? Do we need to give them a number ahead of time? Should we post something outside the thread so people who don't come in here will know about it, or will we be snobby and let the snoozers be the losers

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

I've got a scrapper friend, too that I'm going to invite. She's not a member here, but she needs to get away and hang out.

I think Amanda said we needed 5 to reserve a room..is that right?

I say let's post it! The more the merrier...

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There's going to be a new LSS in The Woodlands. I've been told it's going to be on Woodlands Parkway.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

!!!!!??????!!!!!!! I wonder where on Woodlands Pkwy? Just one more place for me to spend my money! lol

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

Oh, and just to let y'all know.... don't make fun of me at the crop, or I might beat you with my purse. Instead of buying one of those fancy shmancy totes on wheels, I've decided to use a suitcase for my scrapbook stuff. I have a big one on wheels. If I hear ANY laughter from the peanut gallery... I'll roll it over your big toe.

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer
In response to ChandraLa

LilMissTaterTot I'll be right there with you! No fancy tote for me. If I get to go.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

I won't laugh... I don't have a clue what I'm going to use!??!?!! I don't even know what I'm going to bring, yet. I've never travelled to a crop before, and I don't plan out my lo's ahead of time. I might just have to borrow one of my dad's travelling cases on wheels...Oh my neice has a Barbie one..maybe she'll let me borrow it!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

Oh. And let me rant and rave about a certain scrapbook store in Missouri City that shall remain nameless.... for now.

I went in on Sunday to buy some Chatterbox, and not only do they charge .75 a sheet for the patterned and .85 a sheet for the plain, they only had four of the rooms! I hate the way the store is set up, because half of it is set up by kind of themes, and the other half is sort of set up by brand, or by theme, or by space allowances. And the staff.... the two times I've been there I've had to listen to the staff gossip about other people or other stores, and you can hear it all over the store because the sales counter they stand at is in the middle of the store. They have an alright selection of Bazzill, but the monopacks aren't priced, and they have a small selection. And their prices are more than any other store in the area from .25 to $1 more than the other stores. I was upset. I went online to a site to buy my remaining paper (I was only able to get two of the seven rooms I needed from the CBX line) and not only did I find all of what I needed, at a cheaper price, my whole total was still cheaper than what it would have been with shipping than if I'd bought the whole line at the store. Oh. And I went in with a new Junkitz paper pack, and asked if they carried it. One of the employees goes "Oh we haven't ordered THAT in YEARS!". Nice. Really. It's only one of the hottest new lines out there with tons of matching embellishments you could be selling, but go ahead and be a snob and sit there and gossip about your customers.

I am NEVER going back there.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

What the heck were you doing all the way down there anyhow?

I have to tell you that I don't feel a whole lot happier about Lonestar. Their stuff is organized oddly as well and they don't even sell the Mono packs of Bazzill let alone overcharge for it!

I have some websites I could turn you on to if you are interested. Just lmk. I just got the CBX Powder Room kit for I think $8.50 but I have to check.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

I am always interested in new sites. Just PM them to me.

I drive everywhere for scrapbook stores. Since I'm downtown, they're all about the same amount of time and drive.

louwhocc
Resident
louwhocc
In response to TXAngie

Angie I was hoping we would be able to meet up in Arlington . I am going on Sat. and working our I Remember When booth. I wish you would change your mind.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to louwhocc

Chandra - I sent you a PM open it at your own risk. The sites I gave are very addictive Mu haa haaa haa haa

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

ME, too, pleeeeaaaase!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

You asked for it so I gave it to you

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 05-31-05 03:08 PM
In response to jamkuhns

me too, me too

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to Judyn

Oh Pity!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

Got it! thank you!!!!!!!

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 06-01-05 09:51 AM
In response to TX_Dot

Thank you very much!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to Judyn

COME ON GET HAPPY!!!!!!!!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

who will be in Pasadena this weekend?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

not me

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 06-01-05 02:36 PM
In response to TX_Dot

not me... I start school tomorrow. I have a good feeling that I will be swamped!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to Judyn

Good morning!!!!!!!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

Good afternoon

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to jamkuhns

eeeww I think my DS just pooped his pants. Something suddenly stinks

Any volunteers to come take care of this for me ...

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to jamkuhns

Ok, call off the hounds ... it was a false alarm! I don't know what he is doing but my nose hairs are singed.

TXAngie
Guru
TXAngie
In response to jamkuhns

Cindy - thanks for the phone call yesterday about GASC. I checked my calendar, and the only day I'd be able to make it would be Friday. Hope you have a great time there. There will be so much to look at in the exhibit hall!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

Quote:

jamkuhns said:
eeeww I think my DS just pooped his pants. Something suddenly stinks

Any volunteers to come take care of this for me ...

Aww, shoot. I'm an hour late to help.

Resident
In response to ChandraLa

Anyone know what the "not your ordinary book club" meetings are that LSS has throughout the month? I have been wondering....

Cant wait until July 16...I haven't scrapped a thing but my juices are flowing...I have been journaling...I get sidetracked easily

oops my food is boiling over!!!!!!!!!!!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

Okay peeps -

I was in Lonestart tonite (I know I am there WAY TOO OFTEN). They do not have anything booked for July 16, until tonite that is because now WE ARE BOOKED!!! I have us booked up to 12 people. I didn't know how many for sure. I knew me, Chandra, Dot (maybe Yvette, maybe Judy) and it looks like definitely candledancer! That is 6 and then Chandra said she might bring along a friend or two. So I thought 12 was a safe bet

It is $2/hr per person unless you buy the yearly for $25.00 and you can buy the yearly at the time when you get there on the 16th. This is the same week as CHA so the owners will be in Boston (? I don't know I might be making up the city) to buy next years stuff so we will be set to party!

Any q's or did I do my job?

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer
In response to jamkuhns

You did your job!!

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer

I'm a goddess!!!!!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot

Yeah for Amanda!!!!!!!!! We have a room!!!!!!! I think I'm going to get the annual membership. I have a feeling once we all meet, we'll be wanting to meet more often.

If everyone that plans on coming to chili's can check in on the 15th, I'll call Chili's first thing Sat morning. I know they don't officially take reservations, but this way they can have a head's up and have a table set up for us.

I'm getting so excited!!!!!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa

Quote:

candledancer said:
Anyone know what the "not your ordinary book club" meetings are that LSS has throughout the month? I have been wondering....

It's organized by the publisher of some scrapbook groups, and what they do is pick a project out of a book or two each month, the store puts together a kit, and you meet up at the LSS to learn how to do the project and put the kit together.

At least that's my understanding.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

So, Amanda got the room (heh, heh, heh, "get a room")

Dot is getting the Chili's

I'll ....... show up

And bring cake.

Or a box of cake mix

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

Everyone's water at Chili's is on me!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to ChandraLa

Well, not literally on me. But I'll buy everyone's water.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Wow, you are too generous - Really that is just over the top - save your money for when you really need it. LOL

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

I'm overwhelmed by your generosity!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to ChandraLa

Quote:

LilMissTaterTot said:
Well, not literally on me. But I'll buy everyone's water.

What, no wet t-shirt contest to go with the table dancing?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to TX_Dot

I would come in dead last in a wet tshirt contest.

BradyBunch
Idol
BradyBunch
In response to ChandraLa

nyone know of anything fun going on up here in the deserted panhandle?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to Taterdawg

We were fading down to the bottom of the page so I am bringing us back up -

Hey Chandra - How are your Library Pockets working out?

Anybody have big weekend plans?

Yvette (skydreamer) is coming to my house next week (neener neener neener - we are having an early get together )

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to Taterdawg

Hey what are we doing back down near the bottom?

Are y'all just not feeling chatty tonight or maybe you have hot dates and I am just pathetic stuck here in my lonely apartment waiting for my dang DH to get home. Perhaps thats it. Y'all have hot Friday night dates and have let me at home to rot! So uncool!

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer
In response to jamkuhns

No dates for me. Just waiting for my kids to go to bed!

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 06-03-05 06:34 PM

no hot date here...my husband works really late on Friday nights, so I took a nap! It felt quite nice too...Until dh woke me up with a phone call grrrrrr!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to Judyn

Oh I hate that!!!!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

I was visiting my cousin and her new baby. Now I'm trying to get my kids settled down so I can do some scrapping. Oh, and my other cousin came over and straightened my hair. So, VERY exciting night for me!!! lol

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to TX_Dot

I do agree with you, it's not much of a drive. I'm not military myself but I did marry into it. So I guess I am. lol.

Marygail

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kels

hey, i'm new to this board and thought i'd check in with other texans. i'm from beeville, small town in south texas.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to jorjadean

Welcome SELENA!!!

Glad to have you stop by

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko
In response to jorjadean

welcome selena!! this is a fun bunch of ladies here. ...i'm in austin, myself.

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to rothko

GUESS WHO WON A DOOR PRIZE AT THE PASADENA CONVENTION. NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Oh NO WAY!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! What was it?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to Taterdawg

Friends -

I am in a bad mood! I don't know why I just am. I feel frustrated and angry and I don't know what to do. I am almost to the point of tears!

You girls are so good to me (like when I was busting at the seams over my mom coming) that I knew I could tell you guys this and you would understand!

I am sad

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

Hey Amanda! I'm sorry you're having a rough day/night. Wanna share a virtual bowl of chocolate ice cream, with chocolate brownie chunks, and chocolate syrup? All that chocolate ought to jump start those feel good endorphins!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

Yeah, but can mine be chocolate chip cookie dough - I have a hankering for that for some odd reason ...

Thanks Dot, you are the best!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

OooH I like chocolate chip cookie dough! YUM!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to TX_Dot

I tried the HEB brand the other week. It was TO DIE FOR!!! And $1 cheaper than Blue Bell!!!!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to jamkuhns

I finally got the computer away from dd. I'm going to try to get some scrappin done tonight. I'm working chronologically and I'm at halloween 2001. Actually, I'm finished through 2003, but l started over and redid everything because I hated what I did the first time. So now I'm trying to fix all those pics I cropped.

rothko
rothko 
Veteran
rothko
In response to jamkuhns

dude, i bought some HEB brand chocolate chip cookie mix (you know, just add water and an egg or something) and they were SO GOOD!!!! their stuff is always good -- why are other store brands always gross?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to rothko

HEB ROCKS!! We were total formula snobs with my DD only Enfamil and with my DS I am a SAHM so we are POOR so we tried HEB formula - it works great at half the price!!!

Resident
In response to jamkuhns

So Tot, what did you win at the Pasedena expo? Was it fun? I wanted to go so bad but I am really really trying my hardest not to spend money so I can buy a house at teh end of summer...I would have just spent a lot there I am sure!

skydreamer
Idol
skydreamer

I just got back from HEB and I have to say the prices are not much better then Krogers. Some things I saw cost MORE then Krogers! A few things were cheaper but not too much so. JMO. I think I will pretty much stick to Krogers, at least I know where everything is. One more thing I do not like about HEB is their hamburger meat. Its stringy like so when you cook it it feels funny in my mouth, the texture or something. Randells is the same way as is Super Wal-mart. YUCK!! I like mine in pieces not strings!

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

Did you go to the Woodlands Market one? I love that one because they have fresh sushi and the Cafe Express.

I actually don't like Krogers. I don't know why I just don't. I try to never have to go there.

Funny how one is good for some and one is good for others.

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 06-05-05 03:08 PM
In response to jamkuhns

Autumn...I am in Spring as well! Were are you planning on moving to, if you get your house?

Me teaching 4 sessions of high school summer school, helped us get into our house, and it just about killed me!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to Judyn

SOOOOOOOO!

I won a door prize. I won a free year's membership to the National Scrapbook Association (a $20) value. The reps told me that for an additional $20 (out of my pocket) I could purchase their goodie bag. I passed. I don't need another tshirt, and while the items in the bag were a $75 value, I decided to keep my $20....... However, if anyone wants to sign up for the NSA, let me know, and I can give you my membership number for a referral (apparently after so many referrals, I get points or something or I don't know, maybe they'll treat you nicer if an "insider" refers you, LOL I am so full of myself). I haven't looked at everything yet, but they have 10% discounts at a lot of stores, and online shops, and member only forums and galleries and whatnot.

I also won some unmounted stamps. If anyone does fishing pages, let me know. I've got some fishing stamps for ya'.

It was an okay door prize, but I was more excited that I actually won. I was walking out of the doors with my MIL who wanted to check the board to see if we won anything, and I said that I never win anything. I glanced at the board and said that I wasn't on there because there wasn't a name long enough, and I looked again and saw that they split my name up. YAY!

I was even more excited about finding out about Novel Approach in Friendswood. I think the weekend of the 18th, I am going to go down there and check it out. They have everything I've been wanting to check out including (drum roll), those Hero Arts fiber and ribbon stamps!!!!!! And they accept Michael's coupons!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! So yeah.... that's my shizzle for wizzle.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Novel Approach? Have you mentioned that before? Is that a sb store? Are their prices worth driving there?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

I have not mentioned that one before. I always forget about it. It is a sb store, but I've never been there. Their prices at the convention seemed pretty reasonable. The set of stamps I've been looking at retails for $20, and they had them for $18.50. Their pp was .60 a sheet, and their brads and clips and things (like mm) were $2.99. Not spectacular, but not crazy either.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

pretty much similar to others - although I have seen Lonestar really raise their prices on some things and I have noticed they don't carry a lot of the new "cutting edge" brands (no Arctic Frog, Wild Asparagus, Scenic Route, limited BG, etc...)

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

That's something I don't like about Lonestar. I love Arctic Frog and I need WA for a swap, and I'm having to get it all online. I also don't care for how the patterned paper is arranged. I would prefer paper by company, but that's my POV. And that was something I liked about Novel Approach. They had a bunch of the new ones.

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

Yes I prefer by brand as well. One time I asked them if they had any Rusty Pickles pp and they said you just have to look around it is mixed in. Can you imagine shuffling through all of the rows of paper to find one scrap of Rusty Pickles! Scrapabilities is near by and they have it arranged by brand and they carry some of the high end brands but don't have half the space as Lonestar. Still they off some variety

When did you change your name Chandra and Why?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

I changed it about a half hour ago.

I don't know why. I just did. Do you not like it?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to ChandraLa

No its great I was just curious if you were running from the law or in witness protection or something

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to jamkuhns

ppsssttssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 31 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics