Page 1 of 84 
Username Post: Virginia        (Topic#998919)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 02:10 PM

Welcome to Virginia!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Kels

thanks for mentioning my home state. i live near the nc/va border so i shop in carolina and scrap in VA. i love it here. there are neat things coming up in nc though and i think sbing is going huge.

KuteScrapper06
Veteran
KuteScrapper06
In response to riverroadrn

Woohoo.. GO VA! I live near Roanoke!

dkctsmith
Veteran
dkctsmith
In response to KuteScrapper06

hey i live in lynchburg!!!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to dkctsmith

alright, lets get virginia back on the sb.com map, woohoo go virginians. we rock and scrap

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

oh and by the way, dkctsmith, do you know of any LSS in l'burg or roanoke? we tend to go towards durham way, but love lynchburg too.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

OOPS I FORGOT, did you know hobbylobby is coming to danville this spring, YIPPEE

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

ok, whats with all the virginia folks, lets get it back up to the top, and lets pick our fav scrapbooking places in VA

KuteScrapper06
Veteran
KuteScrapper06

LOL.. I want a hobby lobby in Roanoke! fav scrapbooking place? what do ya mean?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

I meant LSS, I want to be able to shop in VA rather than drive to NC to shop.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

yeah!! hopefully we will have the hobby lobby open in Danville soon! I can't wait!

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to luvscrapin

Hiya VA ladies! OMG, can it be??? Scrappers near me!

I am in Lexington, and I see a Roanoke scrapper (where I shop) *waves* and Lynchburg too! I am a little further from South Boston, but not too far...only about an hour and a half.

KuteScrapper06
Veteran
KuteScrapper06
In response to Corynn

Hey Hey just checked back again!! So glad to see scrappers near me:) Can wait to get to know u guys more!

Cysco12
Resident
Cysco12

Hello everyone!! I live in Rocky Mount! Great to see some people close by visit this website!

MaureenFrances
Idol
MaureenFrances
In response to Cysco12

Hi y'all! Haven't been on this thread yet! I'm outside of Richmond. I think riverroadrn has said she's been to the Memories Galore store. Anyone else? It's great!!
I'm new to the area, so not too sure about how far you are. I saw there was a convention in chantilly, Virginia. I finally found it on the map and saw it's about 2 1/2 hours from here. So don't think I'll make it this year!

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to MaureenFrances

Hey Cysco! Welcome to the boards!!

Hi Maureen! You're just a little over 2 hours from me...I haven't been to the Memories Galore store over there, but I might have to make the trip!

Oh I forgot to tell ya riverroadrn, there is a LSS in Roanoke that I have been to...Scrapbooks Galore and More. It's on Orange Ave. Then there is a Michaels, Joann's, etc. I wish there were more here!

Is anyone else making the trip to Chantilly for the Expo? It's close to 3 hours away, and I would LOVE to go...but don't think we're going to make it.

DGLAML 
Tenant
In response to Corynn

I was SO thrilled to see other members from Virginia. Actually, I'm really excited now! I am also from Lynchburg, VA and am having a difficult time finding scrappers who aren't stuck into only one line of scrapping. Sadly, I have to agree that there isn't much around this area for Scrapbooking. There is a cute little scrapbook store that I go to for classes here in Lynchburg but she's currently out on Maternity leave. Other than that, I have been to the scrapbook store in Roanoke a few times. I do know there's one also in Charlottesville and a ton in VA Beach area but I haven't been in that direction for quite some time. I've heard of the one in Richmond but haven't been to it as well as to the stores in Northern VA. Hanging on to the edge of my chair after hearing that a Hobby Lobby is FINALLY coming nearby. Curious about the shops in NC. Sadly, we only have one car so I don't drive and DH isn't very tolerant about my desire to just go searching for scrapbook stores. Would love to plan some get togethers with those of you that are nearby or maybe a halfway point for those who aren't. I am looking for some scrapbook pals to just get together to become friends and work on scrapping projects. Please feel free to contact me anytime....

DGLAML

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to DGLAML

Absolutely! We should do some shopping trips, crops, etc together!

Once we all get to know each other, I would love to go to Richmond to the Memories Galore store, and maybe take a trip over to VA Beach! I hear there are a ton of stores there.

LOL, I have a minivan with lots of room and seating for 7!

Debdab 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Corynn

Hi! I live near Richmond. Memories Galore is awesome. I've heard there are 2 shops in Fredericksburg - there's also a couple in Williamsburg I would love to check out - Anybody been to those?
Debbie

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to Debdab

I haven't been to those Debbie...

Oh hey! for you Richmond area gals, have you heard anything about the My Girlfriend's Kitchen thing in Midlothian? It seems really neat (and great for me 'cause I am the worst cook in the world, LOL) I've been trying to find someone who has done it...to see if it's any good or not. Here's the link:

https://secure.mygirlfriendskitchen.com/index.php

doxiemama
New Kid On the Block
doxiemama
In response to Corynn

Hello Virginians
I will be visiting my brother and sister in law next month in Richmond. I love to visit LSS out of town. Who knows? They might have something different than what I can find here in Missouri. Anyway, I saw Memories Galore mentioned. Where in Richmond is it? My brother and his wife are scrap-illiterate and wouldn't have a clue. I know, it's so sad.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to doxiemama

there are two, but the one i do know about and have been to is the one at Brandermill, this is off Hwy.360. The sign is a hanging one,on the side of the highway. It is a wonderful store and the ladies were soososoo kind, they even gave me a newsletter with a coupon. I was there in April. If your brother knows where 360 is you can find it.also Richmond has a wonderful dining place,called the Tobacco Company, the food is yummy.Hope you have a great time in Va.

Cysco12
Resident
Cysco12

I heard that Tanglewood Mall will be getting an A.C. Moore store Spring 2006!!!
I'm SOOOO excited!!! No more long trips to the Valley View area...I hate driving that way! Looking forward to it!! Just wanted to spread the news!

Angie

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Cysco12

Just found out the the HObby Lobby in Danville VA is supposed to open in August. Don't have the exact date, but as soon as I do, I will let everyone know.

Man there sure a lot of scrappers close by. More that we thought possible, huh, riverroadrn!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

yep angel, ok...i am thinking about a crop in lynchburg at the end of sept.
dcktsmith has a building her church will let us use. thinking about an all day sat. thing and it would be driveable for lexington,hint hint and roanoke. I would love for this to be a complete day of fun and laughter for all of us.
please post any ideas or pm me and lets come up with something wonderful

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

I am totally in for a Lynchburg crop!

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Corynn

Hey Susan, you know that you just have to let me know the date! I shall be there!
(at least I will try!)

TooMuchStuff
Resident
TooMuchStuff

I haven't visited this site in a while and thought I would jump in and say hello! I live in Northern Virginia near Mt. Vernon. If you find yourself traveling up this way, you need to check out the new Recollections Store in Woodbridge. I think it is an absolutely beautiful place to shop!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to TooMuchStuff

thanks for the info, toomuchstuff...OK, the virginia thread has about 27 posts and I KNOW there are more va scrappers out there. Can we post on this thread about where we are and would we be interested in a lynchburg crop and I know angel,luvscrapin and scrappingigi and dcktsmith will help with the details. I want the crop to be FUN and I havent gotten enough ideas and suggestions. so I am going to bump this a couple of times, and would you pm your va friends and get them looking at this thread? Georgia is beating our pants off and so is texans, for goodness sakes, lets get talking!!!!!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

bump,bump btt

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

Sheesh! Just forget ALLLL about me Susan!! :P *kidding*

I have a few ideas cooking that would be neato for the crop...I'll PM ya later ;D

New Kid On the Block
In response to Corynn

Hi - checking in from Fredericksburg, VA! Home of The Cropper's Corner & Scrapdoodles... a new AC Moore, and all of the rest. WOW, Hobby Lobby is coming to VA huh???

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to LisaMomof4

Hi Lisa!! Welcome to the boards!

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

OK, I CAN'T believe that Luvs didn't tell me about this thread! Hello...I'm your neighbor (literally) remember? For that matter, neither did you Susan! Well, I found it now, and I am so glad!
I can't wait for hobby lobby...although my DH can!

Rebekah

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to Carolina Girl

Hiya Rebekah!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

Oh Corynn, I did mention you,ummmm Lexington,hinthint in a piece further up. and Rebecca, I could never forget you, thats my sis's name. Ok, now lets get busy planning. I think Lynchburg is pretty central for us and more importantly not 8 hrs of driving. Lets make this fun. Corynn, pm me your ideas OR post em and that way we can attract more va girls,um wimmen, sorry...

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

LOL, I am just teasing ya a little :P

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to Corynn

One idea I had...Maybe we could have a "garage sale/trade" type of area set up. We all have extras, and products that we never use. Bring em along, maybe someone will see something they like. You can sell or trade!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

That would be good, like one corner of the room, we could all package our things we dont use or need in big freezer bags and either trade or sell them. I know I have lots of pink girly papers that I prob.wont use much of and some
other stuff. thats a great idea...another thing i would JUMP on is homemade stuff, if someone wants to make their gas money or scrappin money, i will definitely be ready to buy homemade tags,toppers,library pockets and anything like that, even homemade cards,deco squares,etc. If folks wanted to do packets of pages that would be even better. anyhow, these are great ideas,keep em coming.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

I am sooo in for the L'Burg swap...no 8 hr drive!!!

PS: Went to D'Ville today...the Hobby Lobby sign is up and looks like they are almost finished!

Rebekah

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

Oh Rebekah, i just wrote an epistle and then toggled to save this thread and lost it. I am like you, so not up for a long road trip. I apologize but the trip to NYC in April killed me,i was sick for two weeks. I want this to be fun and exactly what we want. I am going to load the blazer up with all my stuff and get myself ready for fun and inspiration. Would it be better to shop then crop or eat then crop? I hope kay can do the stamp camp.my local rep had one and i had so much fun. I want to get ideas from you all. I will be happy to pull the details together, but it needs to be what will be fun and inspirational to us. BTW, I found out today there is a small sb shop in clarksville. i am going there soon.its near the pizza pub.Please Corynn keep the ideas coming, Kay,where are you? I need fun ideas.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Oooohhh, I'll be in C'Ville Fri, right @ the pizza pub, Brian and his band are playing. Maybe I can at least peak in the window!
What w/e are you palnning for? I think that we should shop, eat, crop. That way we have new supplies and are full of energy to crop all day. Are there a lot of people to come? I know of a few things that we did in WV, but it depends on the size of our group. I think that maybe we can get some kind of swap? Maybe tags/envelopes? Or maybe we can bring door prizes? Think up some games? I'll think on it too. I can't wait! Hopefully this time I will have my LOs a little more oragnized (but I doubt it! ) I like to pick out everything as I go, I can't seem to put a pack together w/photos, embellies, etc., 'cause I never know what I'm going to do!
Check in later!

Rebekah

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Hey Susan, I have lots of homemade cards just waiting for a good home...

Rebekah

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

this is beginning to sound better and better. I have a friend from the hospital in HR that is a cardmaker and she wants to branch out into sbing. She will more than likely want in on this. I would love to make some tags to take and swap, am very poor at handmaking stuff but I will try.I looked at some of angels stuff and it is BEAUTIFUL, so I may get some inspiration from her. The door prize thing will be fun. Ok. where is everyone else?

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

okay ladies when is the thing gonna happen? I think I will pm kay and see what she has come up with for a date.

(ooh, by the way, Sorry Beck!- didn't mean to leave you out! HONEST INJIN!)

yeah, door prize would be good. WE can always play scrapper's BINGO. Have a card making or tag making contest. OOH, I know, we can make index cards kinda like address cards for everyone coming. OOOOH, the scrapper's trade table! Wonderful idea. I know that I have tons of things that I will probably never use (not that they aren't wondering things, just things, I would never use!) I joined a swap some time ago and got 2 of everything, so I would be glad to trade someone for something else.

Welcome aboard Lisamomof4. Hope you will be able to come down for the get together! We would love to have ya!

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

Ok, just Pm'ed kay to find out what is going on and what help she needs. She may be contact you or me Susan. Let me know if she contacts you!

(((((need to add this to favorites!!!)))))))

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

bump
bump

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

still looking for ideas, but will go with what i have, does end of sept work for everybody?

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Sept sounds good...talked to Angel yestr about this. Can't wait!

R

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

I LOVE the idea of page kits to make up ahead of time. It all sounds SOO awesome!! I am totally excited.

I also have tools that I can bring to share, like I have a Zip E Mate and some dies.

Idol

Hi VA scrappers! We're moving to Norfolk in 1.5 months and I was wondering if anyone knew of good LSSs in the Hampton Roads area?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to scrapperjen

Supposedly there are tons of great LSS in va beach. so I would look in the phone book.

New Kid On the Block

Guys, The Cropper's Corner is having a SB Yard Sale in September. Check it out, if you're able

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to LisaMomof4

Where is the croppers corner? thanks susan

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

I Google-d it Susan, and it is in Fredericksburg:

http://www.thecropperscorner.com/

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

thanks corynn, i have to pm kay/dcktsmith about the weekend, i am looking at the last weekend in sept. does that work. i will pm her now. susan

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

I think that sounds fine, Susan. BTW...heard that you ran into my DH today...smart aleck isn't he?

Becky

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! your husband is the best thing that happened to mental health, but he does sorta have that scrappers husbands amused,befuddled,what the heck look. However I think he totally supports the scrappers creed, "you cant have too much stuff!!!" The Harvest Festival is that weekend, but I am still thinking. what do you think? susan

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

I don't usually go to the Harvest Fest, so whatever you and Angel want to do is fine w/me.

Your right about Brian...he thought scrapbooking was cutting out newspaper articles and gluing them in those big books. He couldn't understand why I would be so excited about doing that!

Becky

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

I pmed Kay and put out the first weekend in Oct. havenot heard from her yet but she is leaving for the beach on sunday. As far as the husband thang

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Angel/Susan:

Are/have either one of you invited Angie for the cropping w/e? Just wondering!

Rebekah

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

I haven't talked to Angie yet, but I'm going to try to remember to talk her this weekend. As for the date, I'm looking at either 10th or 17th as one of the days. I need to do a little more checking on something first. How about either of those days? Does that work for some schedules?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

gigi is in. she is helping me with the plans. we may have a CTMH person there also. is the 10th the first weekend in oct angel? anyhow, more in a little bit, somebodys got to do some work around here, heehee. susan

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

oh, I thought we were talking about Sept Schedules. I didn't even look at Oct. Man! susan, we really need to get together and talk it out at Gigi's.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Don't mean to soung stupid, but what is CTMH?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

Rebekah, its "Close to my Heart" they sell neat stuff and have all kinds of sbing stuff. A lady named Dietra Hall is a rep in SoBo. but angie has a party booked with a lady out of Midlothian. Angel, i am trying to figure out the date. lets talk this weekend. susan

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

Sorry ladies...I have been slackin' on checking in!

Anyway, like I was telling Susan, I will be there regardless! No way am I giving up the chance to meet you all in person!!! You tell me the day, I will work it out. I would prefer a weekend, my husband works all week and is home on the weekends to help with the baby.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

Corynn, you will be there, it will be a saturday dear girl and we will have FUN, if we dont, you get your money back,oops,forgot, it free. just kidding. i want all of us to get together so we dont feel so bad about all the money we spend on 'stuff'.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Just checking in...

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Anyone know if posterboard is acid-free?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

hey rebekah,just got back from nags head, yummy, i dont think poster board is acidfree, but gigi would surely know. see ya,susan

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

I am so jealous Susan! I LOOOOOVVVEEEE the OBX! I'm not going to get to go this year!

Have you gotten anything else organized for the L'Burg w/e? Let me know!

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

Has anyone heard from Angie (DGLAML) lately? I know she had a ton going on...and I was thinking about her.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

I dont know her corynn, rebekah, i pmed kay, but of course she is at myrtle for 2 wks. i am thinking about October 1st if that works for kay and everybody else. i want some reps there, us to play some fun games, crop, and see what new products there are out there. I want the spending thing to be optional, not alot of cost involved for anyone and you can order ,buy or trade stuff if you want. anyhow, thats about it for now. so far i am thinking about 6-10 of us. anybody else want to come play???????????????????

doxiemama
New Kid On the Block
doxiemama

I just returned from visiting my brother in Richmond and had the opportunity to visit the Memories Galore at Brandermill. There didn't appear to be very many LSS there compared to what we have here in Missouri, but this is a very nice store. The products are arranged by theme (birthday, holidays, etc) rather by manufacturer which makes it very easy to select your goodies if you are not familiar with the store. I did find a few things there that have not been available to me locally. They were having a big sale on Accucuts and a contest going on.
The ladies there were very helpful and offered to ship me any items that I needed. She was thrilled to know that her store had been mentioned on this website.

I will definitely visit this store again when I'm in the area.

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to doxiemama

OK, Now I am sure...I NEED to get to that Richmond store!!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

hey corynn, see you are online. and i read your WA swap, that is my fav paper of life. anyhow, you doing ok, missing all my va girls. susan a

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Checking in...

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

Hey Susan! How are ya lady?

We have cable, and I just keep the page open on "my home" so I am always online! LOL

I have really been chaotic...I can't wait until things settle down around here. I am starting to feel the effects. We are leaving for Vermont tomorrow, and I am not sure I can get online...but I'll try! Hope you all are doing fabulous, I'll talk to ya later

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Corynn

How does Oct 1 sound to everyone for our All-Day Crop in Lynchburg? thought we needed to throw some days out there to see how everyone feels about it. Let's all post and see if we can come up with a definite date, time, and place.

Kay - yohooo, Kay - does this date work?

angel

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

hey luvs/angel, kay is maybe still at the beach,dunno...i will be coming back from dallas, but if this works i will crawl to my vehicle for sbing stuff, heehee...lets plan on oct the first if that works for kay. should we pm, dglaml?
gigi,kay,corynn,poohbear,and then blanket post. I will pm kay anyhow. oooh getting excited thinking about a room ful of scrappers. you can recognize me by the one going around looking at everyones stuff. see ya

J9crops
New Kid On the Block
J9crops

OK my turn. I live in WInchester and I know there are a ton of scrappers here-they just must be unaware of this site. We have a great little store here and some craft stores that carry stuff-though several have come and gone:( We are getting a Michaels soon. It will be nice not to have to drive an hour and stock up on things that I might end up not using.

To the girls down south- I love it there! I went to Radford and miss the area terribly!
Jeannine

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to J9crops

oh J9crops, welcome to the hood, it is wonderful to see more virginia folks on the board. i know there are a ton of us. be sure and let us know the name of the little store. I travel some and love visiting unknown sb stores. welcome!!!

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

Yes! Make sure to tell us where that little store is...I'll be driving through Winchester very shortly!

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl
In response to Corynn

Oct 1 sounds OK so far as I know!

Susan: Heard you and Gigi went to HL on Tues, I am jealous! Do they have much sbing stuff? I want to go this w/e if I can...

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

REBEKAH

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

sorry, hit the wrong key, they have lots of sbing stuff and i heard that they donot have 1/2 of it in yet, woopee, the endcaps have tons of 1/2 off stuff, i got a beautiful leather album with 100 page protectors for 20 bucks. I found lots of stuff I couldnot live without,haha. anyhow if you go take a wheelbarrow. susan

New Kid On the Block

I'm new on this site i'm from Fredericksburg where we are so lucky to have 2 great stores plus micheal's and a.c.moore comming. if there is anyone in the area I'd like to know. Would love to start a scrap group that is not just CM.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl
In response to livinoffscraps

Susan - Brian said that you are the devil

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

Rebekah, tell brian that i am deeply,truly hurt to the bone. all i try and do is save you dollars on sbing stuff.sniff sniff. i dont think i will get over the trauma, it might take a small giftie or some other trinket to make me forget the pain of being called a bad influence on another fellow scrapper.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

OK, went to HL in D'Ville today. I can't go back! Seriously, I'll be broke all the time!

Its OK, Susan, I don't think that of you! In fact, I love you for telling me about any great sbing deals!

Resident

Well I have been a scrapper all these years and this is the first I have seen of this message board..

I am from Chesapeake, VA near beautiful VA Beach..we are loaded with scrapbook stores here..I have one right at my back door then within 4 miles is another one..I have at least 10 within 1 hr of me..
I am a scrapbook sales rep and know about all the VA stores.If you have a question for me in the area let me know I will look to see where a store is.

For you Richmond scrappers..there is a new store opened up recently in Ruth Glen VA..near Kings Dominion if I am correct in location..it is called Sassy Papers N More 10465 Gallant Way, Ruther Glen, VA 22576
Owners name is Patrica..Tell her Mary Full referred you there..Please spread the word and get her store name out there. She is new to store front and is an awesome gal..she makes her own papers too..so be sure to stop by and then post to the loop what you thought..

Lets get this VA board FULL..
Mary

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to scrapnmaw

OMG,OMG... a scrappin sales rep, the fun job of life!!!!! I have relatives in Kempsville and Va Beach and will shop there soon, Mary, is there anything you dont have? anyway, welcome to the va thread and keep us posted about all the new stuff. Welcome to sb.com...susan a

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Mary:
My DH has relatives in Chesapeake...we might be going up that way in Oct, so I'm sure that I'll need to know about any sbing stores! Know anything about any stores at the OBX? We go there too.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Helllooooo.....anybody home?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

I feel like the only lonely scrapper too rebekah. i just found out their is a new store in durham behind target on university drive called carolina memories. saw a yahoo chat on it and apparently sounds great. oh my goodness, one more place to spend money. i am all finished with my ribbon swap, and now its breaktime. i am tired. see ya

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

Finished w/my ribbon too. I am so excited to receive different ones!

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

Back from vacation!!

Did my little ears hear that the Danville Hobby Lobby is open??? OMG

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Corynn

yep Corynn it is! And do you know, I rode to Danville Sat nite and didn't even go! I must be losing it!

So, are we on for Oct 1 in Lynchburg or not? I need to start making plans if we are! Going to sent dkctsmith a Pm and ask her!
Will post here if/when I find out!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

angel thanks for doing the pm thing. you are the organized one, i have been on the prowl for brown grosgrain, lol. anyhow, I am going to dallas tx for 3 weeks from sept 27th through Oct 14th. I will however be home for the weekend of the first and will crawl or drive to go to this crop. I hope kay can get us the church and then we will be ready for fun. corynn, the store in danville is fun and is full of bargains. susan a

Page 1 of 84 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics