Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: United Kingdom        (Topic#998943)
scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to tracy02

Hi Tracy, I have family in Plymouth! How are you finding this site? Hope it's prompting you to do lots of LOs!!

lottiepops
Pro
lottiepops
In response to scrappercaz

I've only just found this thread. I live near Manchester Airport, about 4 miles east right under the flight path!

Bonny42
New Kid On the Block
Bonny42
In response to Kels

Hi I'm in Oxfordshire, originally from West London.

I got into scrapbooking last year when my husband died. We used the 12x12 pgs to display both old and new photos of John and our family as a celebration of his life at his funeral and to show friends & colleagues what he was like as a child, a teeenager with 70's hair do etc! But mainly as therapy for our 2 children aged 12 & 14 yrs. We were all able to sit & enjoy ourselves creating the pages, or perhaps cry, over the photos of their dad, and talk openly about him.

7mths later I am working for a craft co. and am now heading up a HomeNetwork for Scrapbooking! I've never had a such a 'fun' job and its more of a life style rather than a job now.

Sorry its so long-hello everyone!

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 03-28-07 04:58 PM
In response to Bonny42

Hello fellow Brits from across the sea!

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson
In response to annak

Hi everyone

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 04-08-07 08:33 AM
In response to Wacky Watson

Happy Easter!

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson
In response to annak

Happy Easter to all

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 04-22-07 08:17 AM

hannakj
Mayor
hannakj
In response to annak

Anyone know about scrapbook store in Manchester ?

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 05-27-07 05:33 PM
In response to hannakj

Ask Julesj.

Firepoppy
Resident
Firepoppy
In response to annak

Hello everyone. I just joined this site today. been scrapping almost 2 months now. I live in Newcastle.

Pink Scrapper from UK
New Kid On the Block
Pink Scrapper from UK
In response to Firepoppy

We meet here too!!!!!!!!

Firepoppy
Resident
Firepoppy
In response to Pink Scrapper from UK

Hello Denise!

mum-on-the-run
Veteran
mum-on-the-run
In response to Firepoppy

Hello fellow UK scrappers!!

I'm in Manchester

scrapper78
Tenant
scrapper78
In response to mum-on-the-run

Hey everyone!
Im in Bedford. Does anyone know of any scapbook shops not too far from here, apart from the stamp shop. thanks.

pix16
pix16 
Resident
pix16
  • pix16 on 07-11-07 08:27 AM
In response to Firepoppy

• Firepoppy Said:
Hello everyone. I just joined this site today. been scrapping almost 2 months now. I live in Newcastle.

I am from Middlesbrough bout 1 hour away fromm you

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson
In response to scrapper78

• scrapper78 Said:
Hey everyone!
Im in Bedford. Does anyone know of any scapbook shops not too far from here, apart from the stamp shop. thanks.

I am in Kettering and we have a shop called colemans that is quite good. You might have one nearer you. They also have a massive warehouse near here as well but its only open every weekend.

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson

Hi everyone

scrapper78
Tenant
scrapper78

Thanks..we have a Colemans in bedford but it has a very small selection of scrap stuff. Also having major trouble finding scrap magazines...WH smiths never seem to have them!

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 07-15-07 07:57 AM
In response to scrapper78

I picked up a scrap magazine form the UK here in the US, it is called scrapbook inspirations. I miss mags from the UK because you always get something free! Maybe you could subscribe?

scrapper78
Tenant
scrapper78
In response to annak

Hi, Scrapbook Inspirations is quite good...always have a free gift, which is a bonus. I am thinking of subscribing. Also thinking of planning a day trip to a town with a good scrap shop and stocking up!

sarahpspdevotee
New Kid On the Block
sarahpspdevotee
In response to snufkin

Hi everyone im a newbie to the site, cant wait to get to know you be great to make new friends who have similar interests to me
Sarah

Mel2402
New Kid On the Block
Mel2402
In response to sarahpspdevotee

Hello everyone, I joined this site at the beginning of the year but have only just started to join in. Anyone from Northants? Looking forward to meeting you all - Mel

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson
In response to annak

The warehouse has loads of stuff. I was actually quite suprised how much stuff it had in it. Its in rushden near waitrose. That might be worth checking out.

As for magazines, I have the same problem. I subscribe to Scrapbook Inspirations and sometimes get others like Paper Inspirations or Paper Crafts (because they have something about it in) in my local newsagents. Colemans also do a do craft magazine that has ideas in for a £1.

Does anyone know of any others?

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson

Mel: Yes I am in Kettering. Where about are you?

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Hello all, i've been on sb.com since April, having a blast especially on the photo a day challenges. Don't get too much time for scrapping, work full time, have teenage, son, several pets and lots of house to clean. I do manage at least an hour a day on here and have made friends around the world. Oh yes and i live in Malmesbury Wiltshire.

cornish_scrapper
Guru
cornish_scrapper
In response to Kellmorris

Hello one and all! Cornish girl here... this is a fab site. I get lots of inspiration from looking at these gorgeous layouts. Have been scrapping for nearly 4 years now. Got my mum addicted too! Hope you are all well, and enjoying the little hint of sunshine lately!
Love Marie x.

lottiepops
Pro
lottiepops
In response to cornish_scrapper

There is a free craft magazine avcailable here in the UK, unfortunately not available near me, but if you can't get hold of a copy it can be downloaded from the site.
PM me if you'd like the link.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to lottiepops

Hello Uk ladies, I am interested in starting a circle journal in the UK, is any one else interested in joining in?? we probably need about 12 people to run it successfully.

Scraps4Two
Expert
Scraps4Two
In response to Kellmorris

hi ladies! Quick question for you....my sister is living in central London... are there any good scrap stores in that area? She can't seem to find any. Thanks for your help!

lottiepops
Pro
lottiepops
In response to Scraps4Two

I've found one in North West London (ad in back of my sb mag)
Creative Scrapbook Company
48 Glengall Road
Edgeware

Scraps4Two
Expert
Scraps4Two
In response to lottiepops

thank you so much!

Jade..
Jade.. 
Tenant
Jade..
In response to Scraps4Two

Hey,
Ive been interested in sbing for over a year now, only recently actually making though lol [dont ask lol]
Im from suffolk only one local crafting shop, its good for the basics but have to get most of the nice stuff online
Ttyl.

PatiS
PatiS 
Resident
PatiS
  • PatiS on 11-19-07 12:58 AM
In response to Jade..

Hi ladies:) I am searching for somebody around Birmingham, UK who could recommend me some craft stores?! Thanks;)

kermittcrabfrog
Veteran
kermittcrabfrog
In response to PatiS

Hi there, I have only just started scrapbooking and i'm loving it but looking for some advice on my pages. Feel free to take a look and add comments good or bad

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jade..

Hi I live in the UK on the Essex/Suffolk/Cambridgesh ire border. I've been scrapbooking for a few months now and am just completing my second book (for my daughter's 18th) ... It's an addictive hobby! Would love to hear from scrappers anywhere but especially those that live close by .. maybe we can get a crop going!
Lisa

GH26
GH26 
Resident
GH26
  • GH26 on 02-10-08 10:29 AM
In response to Lissy99

Hi everyone! I keep forgetting I signed up over here - I spend too much time on SJ!! LOL I'm also from the UK in Surrey - near Wimbledon. *waving to all fellow brits*

amcstayusvi
Resident
amcstayusvi
In response to GH26

Hello Ladies!
I'm not from the Uk but my husband is - Birmingham. We are going to visit relatives this summer and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good craft stores in or near the Birmingham area. My mother in law and sister in law are both clueless about that type of stuff.

Thanks so much for your help.
Alex

pix16
pix16 
Resident
pix16
  • pix16 on 05-29-08 01:51 AM
In response to amcstayusvi

Another UK Scrapper Here! x

katchm 
New Kid On the Block
In response to pix16

Hi, just joined. I'm living near Crewe but hail from Scotland originally. Just wanted to see if this forum was more lively than UKS which seems to have gone mighty quiet lately!
It looks roughly similar but I'm sure I'll find lots of new and exciting things on here.

leeanne1966
Diva
leeanne1966
In response to katchm

HEY ,WHAT IS EUROPE LIKE,ANYONE GOT PIC'S,AND ANYTHING INTERESTING GOING ON,IN YOUR PART OF THE WORLD?I AM IN KY,ALWAY'S WONDERED WHAT EUROPE WAS LIKE..HUGG'S DEBI

Natserella
Expert
Natserella
In response to snufkin

Hi I'm Natalie and I live in Hampshire!!
If anybody lives locally to me and knows of and crops or scrabooking shows / fairs near me then please feel free to contact me.
It would be great to hear from you!! x

jakey
jakey 
New Kid On the Block
jakey
  • jakey on 08-24-08 03:10 AM
In response to Natserella

I've actually been a member here since 2005 - but only just started posting. Hoping to make friends from all over the world as well as the uk

jakey x

sweetj9
Veteran
sweetj9
In response to jakey

Hello everyone!!!

I'm in sunny old (well not so sunny) Torquay. I have been totally addicted to scrapbooking for two years now. I am off to a craft show tomorrow and I am sooooooo excited! It feels like being 7 on christmas eve again. lol.

I hope everyone is ok.

xx

Baby Bear
Veteran
Baby Bear
In response to sweetj9

I've just come back to SB and don't know why I stopped coming here in the first place! lol

Hope to see more of you around x

Janet F
Mayor
Janet F
In response to katchm

I can't believe I never found this thread before!!! Hello all, I am a Londoner, live in Chiswick in the west, there seem to be almost no scrappers or scrap stores out this way, but I do attend 2 crops 1 in Nottinghill and 1 in Surbiton, both are fab. So if anyone is intersted I can let you have details!!

So pleased to have found this thread.

Toddlebabe
Idol
Toddlebabe
In response to Janet F

HI, I too am a Londoner...I live in Wimbledon. I love scrapping, talking about scrapping and buying supplies. I attend a crop in Surbiton but would love to meet any other ladies keen on getting together to crop. Nice to see you here too Janet!

KeriA
KeriA 
Resident
KeriA
  • KeriA on 04-16-09 12:56 AM
In response to Toddlebabe

Hi, I'm a newbie on this site. I'm also a Londoner, live in Wallington (near Sutton). Anyone going to the Big Stamping and Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace this weekend?

Carla I would be interested to know more about the Surbiton Crop you and Janet attend. I've been looking for one near me, but can't find anything.
Thanks.

Toddlebabe
Idol
Toddlebabe
In response to KeriA

hi..I have pm'd details about the crop to you...and sadly have to say I am not going to the show this weekend...but am going to a crop on Sunday..so all is not lost! LOL

KEScanlan
New Kid On the Block
KEScanlan
In response to Toddlebabe

Hello!

I joined this site earlier today, but have been lurking on here for years!

Kirsty
x

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to DKCM

• DKCM Said:
Hey I live in the UK In Newcastle. Anyone close?

Hi, i live in Sunderland =)

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to xAlysonex

Just found this thread - I'm in Scotland! Hi everyone!

LeeLarLou
Resident
LeeLarLou
In response to SuperAllyFan

Just came back to SB, don't why I stopped coming on? busy with the family I guess. Still scrapping tho and loving it too, my style has evolved quite a bit over the last few years too, if anyone wants to say Hi, feel free :-)

Septic
Septic 
Veteran
Septic
In response to LeeLarLou

I'm in the east of england near Norwich. There's a few pretty good scrapping places here so i guess im quite lucky really.

New Kid On the Block

Hi I'm from Glasgow- I've been trying to pluck up enough courage to join and talk to people on the forms, I've put in a public post but don't know were it goes as I'm not very good with computers I've been scrapbooking for a while and enjoy it, just need some crafty friends x

LeeLarLou
Resident
LeeLarLou
In response to Scottie1

Hi Septic, will send you a friend request (if i can work out how! ) already friends with Scottie1

hope we can start up a chat thread with scrappers from the island

Septic
Septic 
Veteran
Septic
In response to LeeLarLou

I'm friends with both of you now! It's nice to meet a few others from here

SanV
SanV 
Veteran
SanV
  • SanV on 08-17-09 09:03 AM
In response to Septic

Hi there, I'm Sandie, been lurking for ages, now joined properly.

I live in Wiltshire

Caroleanne Wright
New Kid On the Block
Caroleanne Wright
In response to snufkin

Hi everyone.
Just arrrived at this site, do you girls order stuff to UK from here - or is there a scrapbook.com somewhere in Europe we can order from. Im just thinking of postage and customs costs??? Happy scrapping BFN

jaykayuk
New Kid On the Block
jaykayuk
In response to Caroleanne Wright

Hi All

Pretty new here and trying to find my way around. I am in Essex any others that way??

Jayne

Edited by jaykayuk on 09-14-09 03:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Guru
In response to jaykayuk

Hi Ladies;

Hope you don't mind my dropping in but I need a little help from you. I've bought a few issues of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, the last issue is dated May. I wanted the fairies that were included.

Can you tell me what is meant by sticky fixers, and also what the term fiddly means?

Always been a big fan of Great Britain and love reading Regency Romances!

I'm thinking of subscribing to the magazine next year if I can possibly afford it. Does anyone know enough about the exchange rate to tell me what the L60 would be in American dollars?

Thanks for your help with these questions.

moodymolly a Texan by birth and I've been here most of my life.

~Cat~
~Cat~ 
New Kid On the Block
~Cat~
  • ~Cat~ on 09-18-09 10:28 AM
In response to jaykayuk

Hey everyone, I am new to the forums, but not to digiscrapping I live in the North of Scotland

candy.queen
Expert
candy.queen
In response to ~Cat~

Im from South Yorkshire, England. If anyone knows of any cool scrapping stores about please please please let me know!

I get lot of my things from the net as the best things often come from the US, but postage is a killer!!

LeeLarLou
Resident
LeeLarLou
In response to candy.queen

Hi Candy Queen

a friend of mine shops at embsay crafts and also cutting edge crafts, sort of near-ish to you if you fancy a drive

hope that helps

Lisa:-)

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Scottie1

• Scottie1 Said:
Hi I'm from Glasgow- I've been trying to pluck up enough courage to join and talk to people on the forms, I've put in a public post but don't know were it goes as I'm not very good with computers I've been scrapbooking for a while and enjoy it, just need some crafty friends x

Hiya - I'm in Ayrshire, about 30mins from you Welcome to sb.com!!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to moodymolly

• moodymolly Said:
Hi Ladies;

Hope you don't mind my dropping in but I need a little help from you. I've bought a few issues of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, the last issue is dated May. I wanted the fairies that were included.

Can you tell me what is meant by sticky fixers, and also what the term fiddly means?

Always been a big fan of Great Britain and love reading Regency Romances!

I'm thinking of subscribing to the magazine next year if I can possibly afford it. Does anyone know enough about the exchange rate to tell me what the L60 would be in American dollars?

Thanks for your help with these questions.

moodymolly a Texan by birth and I've been here most of my life.

Sticky Fixers as far as I'm aware are either foam pads or sticky velcro pads. Fifddly means hard to manipulate, like they might fall out your hand or be tricky to pick up - it depends on the context of the sentence What did the mag say?

butterflycrafts
Tenant
butterflycrafts

Hi Ladies, I'm Karen from Essex xxx

New Kid On the Block
In response to butterflycrafts

Hello All, please can I jump in.

I've not yet started scrapping, not sure where to start or what to buy. I do have a mound of photos just sitting in boxes, need to do something with them.

I now live in North Hampshire but was born in London, have lived in Essex and Surrey inbetween, both inside the M25.

Nice to meet you all.

embossedheart
New Kid On the Block
embossedheart
In response to snufkin

Hi! I'm from the UK, I live in East London, anyone in and around there too?????? Would love to hear from you!

embossedheart
New Kid On the Block
embossedheart
In response to Aquilegia

I used to live in Surrey too! I live in London now with my Fiance. Nice to see you here. Check the scrapbook.com 'new to scrapbooking' link (resources>articles> ;beginning scrapbooking>new to scrapbooking) it will give you a ton of useful info to get u started. good luck! x

New Kid On the Block
In response to embossedheart

Hello Embossedheart.

When I lived in East London it was Bethnal Green, in Surrey it was Sutton.
Left E. London when I was 16 and Surrey when I was just shy of 31, that was 23½ years ago.

embossedheart
New Kid On the Block
embossedheart
In response to Aquilegia

Yes, I know both those places! Happy scrapping btw, how are you getting on?
X

New Kid On the Block
In response to embossedheart

Hello EmbossedHeart,

At the mo I'm only doing digi scrapping, also just starting to delve into paper crafts. Need to find space to stash it all.
Where in E. London are you?

tracy scrap
Tenant
tracy scrap
In response to Aquilegia

Hi ladies i`m Tracy from Scotland and new to the forum.
Enjoy scrapping and love altering when i get the chance.
Look forward to getting to know you all.

velvet moon
New Kid On the Block
velvet moon
In response to tracy scrap

Hi

I'm Vivienne from Halifax, West Yorkshire and I'm new-ish to sb.com

Craftbrulee
Expert
Craftbrulee
In response to velvet moon

Hi I am from South London. New to the website. Anyone know of any UK swaps going on?

Catherine13
New Kid On the Block
Catherine13
In response to jaykayuk

Hi - I've just joined this site...and am from essex too

scrappingmam
New Kid On the Block
scrappingmam
In response to Catherine13

Hi everyone!

I'm currently in Orpington (Kent) but may be moving up to Stevenage in the not too distant future.

It's great to see so many UK based folks on here.

Jen x

suescraftstuff
Expert
suescraftstuff
In response to snufkin

Hi! I'm from the UK, Live in the east midlands, Northamptonshire. I've been 'crafting' for about a zillion years, ut only got into scrapbooking last year, I love it and it's all consuming! I get a little niggled though not being able to get all the supplies that they have in the USA. (P.s) can anyone tell me how to add a signature to my posts??)

GH26
GH26 
Resident
GH26
  • GH26 on 07-30-10 11:01 AM
In response to suescraftstuff

I've been here forever and only today do I realise this forum is here! DOh! LOL Hi from sunny Sutton in Surrey

BubuNr1
New Kid On the Block
BubuNr1
In response to GH26

Hi all! I don't live in the UK, I'm not even British, but I'm travelling to London in November, and I was sort of hoping to be able to do some shopping there, as here where I live you don't get a wide range of choice from supplies... even if you live in the capital like myself. So I simply don't belive that in a huge city like London there are no shops where you can walk in and spend a fortune on scrapbooking stuff. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? I would really appreciate your advice! Thx a lot! Anna

dirrtydiesel
Guru
dirrtydiesel
In response to BubuNr1

What is your favourite scrapbook (online) shop in the UK? I'm trying to find a place to shop that is closer to home but I keep coming back here to sb.com because of the choice.

Craftbrulee
Expert
Craftbrulee
In response to dirrtydiesel

Try - http://www.craftobsessions.co.uk

Edited by Craftbrulee on 11-17-10 01:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

deejayhach
New Kid On the Block
deejayhach
In response to snufkin

Hi any croppy scrappers in East Sussex....hello everybody...

New Kid On the Block
In response to deejayhach

Hi!

I actually live in Cyprus but I help run a company in the UK called Scrapbook Getaways. Just came across this forum and thought I would join!!

Although I help with the company, I've not really got into scrapbooking yet....no time! But I hope to do some this year.

New Kid On the Block
In response to tanithm

Hello everybody
I'm new to the forum and from the NE of England. I've been scrapping on and off for a quite a while, but am more focussed when I have company to share my hobby with.

Kalamela
Veteran
Kalamela
In response to the_vodka_girlie

Hello to All UK Scrapbooks

I’m British, from South East London, I’ve been in the states for 12 yrs and that’s how I got into scrapbooking. I don’t think it is as popular in the UK but I could be wrong. I had never heard of it. I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and still consider myself a newbie but I absolutely love scrapbooking.

Well after reading all your posts I spent all of Sunday reasearching scrapbooking in UK. I have found some shops, clubs and events all around the UK. I am not sure if it is okay to post this information. So please feel free to send me a message or if a moderator could let me know that it is okay to post the information I will.

Hope to hear from you, Happy Scrapping!!!!

dbarrow64
Tenant
dbarrow64
In response to snufkin

Hi Im Donna,

New to scrapbooking love this site though, I work at sea and im only home in the UK for less than six months but I am getting totally hooked on scrapbooking..... omg love it

dbarrow64
Tenant
dbarrow64
In response to Kalamela

The only shop I have ever found to do anything remotely good is HobbyCraft, other than that this site is the best place to go. Or TV shopping on the createandcraft.tv

marymagdalen
New Kid On the Block
marymagdalen
In response to dbarrow64

Hi. I'm new around here. It would be nice to hook up with some other scrappers from the Sheffield or wider Yorkshire area - the only scrappers I've ever found are in the south of England, and I'm sure I can't be the only one up here in the north!

jude3103
New Kid On the Block
jude3103
In response to marymagdalen

Hellllooooooo everyone!
I'm Jude,I live in Surrey in the U.K.
I've been scrapping for a few years now, but I'm new to Scrapbook.com, and I think i love this website already! I don't know any other scrappers, it's so nice to see that you do exist! :-)

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to jude3103

Hi all, I am moving to Manchester area in 2 months from Canada so I am hoping to find some scrappers to hang out and crop with from time-to-time. My friends and I meet regularly here every other Friday night to crop and chat and generally give each other inspiration and a few laughs. I shall miss them terribly.

mariangeles_spain
Idol
mariangeles_spain
In response to BubuNr1

ANY SCRAPBOOKERS AROUND EXETER??

Hi!

My sister is planning on moving to that area, and I may end up there as well in a few months I can get a job here, but Spain just is getting too sick

They need to get a job and rent a house.

I'm a nurse and crazy for scrapbooking, so, if I end up moving up there, and I like it, I'll get all my studio in a truck and have it driven across Spain till my new location

Anyone can give me any info about jobs, housing and scrapbooking over there?

THANKS!!

JL56 
Tenant
  • JL56 on 03-29-12 11:11 PM
In response to mariangeles_spain

I am from Kent, in the SE, corner of the UK.

JL56 
Tenant
  • JL56 on 03-29-12 11:24 PM
In response to JL56

My favourite on-line store has to be
www.sarahscards.co.uk

I have just noticed the time, it's 8.25 am here in the UK.

Edited by JL56 on 03-29-12 11:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ferdina
Tenant
ferdina
In response to JL56

Hi everyone! I'm from Singapore but have just moved to Edinburgh. Any scrappers from Edinburgh? And any recommendations on shops (online or otherwise) around here? Thanks!!

mariangeles_spain
Idol
mariangeles_spain
In response to ferdina

ANY SCRAPBOOKERS IN THE BRIGHTON / WORTHING AREA??

Hi there!

I'm a Spanish nurse who may end up moving to the UK. I first was thinking about Exeter, but I've been talking to a friend, who lives in Storrington, and she has recommended me this other area

I run a search on the Internet for nursing job offers in the Brighton area, and I found a lot!

Anything you could tell me would be appreciated: job situation, housing, scrapbooking, entertainment, etc

THANKS in advance

JL56 
Tenant
  • JL56 on 08-21-12 12:20 AM
In response to mariangeles_spain

For any one travelling to the UK, try visiting www.ukscrappers.co.uk
There are lots of ladies there who will be able to help you find a scrapbooking shop in the area you are visiting.

amo_angelus
New Kid On the Block
amo_angelus
In response to JL56

Hello from CHESTERFFIELD, anyone local to me?

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to snufkin

Hiya, I'm Anne I come from Near bolton Gt Manchester. We had a lovely little craft shop near us and I'd just started going to classes when she closed due to the financial climate....everyone around here does card craft or sewing, quilting etc but I just like scrapping so I love this site. I spend a lot of time here just looking at all the fab lo's. Mine seem a bit dull to some but hey ho I think I'm getting there. We only have a hobbycraft about 8 miles away but with not driving I need to rely on my family, but they enjoy it when we go. Bye for now

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics