Scrapvivor week 2 - Blast from the past (use old supplies to create an up to date layout)
1. Create a 2-page LO
2. At least 4 photos (more is fine, but not less)
3. Visible, handwritten journaling - NO computer journaling - around the edge of the layout.
4. Colored markers/pens for the journaling - black
5. A hand made title - no chipboard letters and no stamped titles. paper squares and sticker letters.
6. Flat stickers (not Jolee's or other 3-D stickers - alphabet stickers do not count) black hearts, arrows, and "X O's" are stickers
7. Decorative scissors somewhere and it must be visible - I used scissors to make rick rac at corners.
8. At least 1 photo cropped into a shape other than a square, rectangle or circle - heart on rt. side of layout....
My handsome boy...is growing up too fast. Every morning before school you head to the bathroom to begin your creation... it's all about the spike in the front of your hair!! First water, then gel, then hairspray, then the "finger sweep". I can't help but wonder at the age of 8, who all this preparation is for?? Is it a secret??
sorry for the bad photo :( TFL!!