This is for scrapvivor week 3. We had an AD for an inspiration. It was a Christmas AD so I made a Christmas page. I took part of the color combo red and green from the AD. Finally I really liked the Hallmark font in the AD so I tried to use similar font in my journaling.
Here for the REQUIREMENTS:
1. Create a 1-page LO using:
2. At least 1 photo (more is fine) = I used one
3. Visible, computer-generated journaling (no handwritten journaling) - on the bottom of the page printed on a Transparencie.
4. A visible title 6. Chipboard = I used chipboard for the title. I painted it red.
7. Brads or eyelets (may be any shape, size or color) = Christmas eyelet on the bottom of the page.
rob and bob studio - Holiday Slap. MMM rub-ons Providence. MMM vintage hop trinket pins. Distress Ink. fired brick. Chipboard letters I got with the Scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson book 3. MMM scrapbook stitches Deep red.