This weeks challenge was to us the AD. I used the basic layout of the AD. I put pictures along the bottom and my jouranling on the side, broken up by a picture.
1. Create a 1-page LO using: (Done)
2. At least 1 photo (more is fine) (Done - I have 5)
3. Visible, computer-generated journaling (no handwritten journaling) (Done - On the right side)
4. A visible title (Accross the Top - Cut from a Cricut "Saying Goodbye)
6. Chipboard (Done - arrow pointing at my family)
7. Brads or eyelets (may be any shape, size or color) (Done - Three on the arrow)
This picture is the last time all of us were at the house that we grew up in, at the same time. My mom had just put the house up for sale after living in it for over 30 years. We had all grown up in this house. All our memories began with this house. It was really hard driving away from it for the last time, knowing that some new family would be living thee soon. Our house sold in three days. My mom recieved three offers within the first two days it was on the market * Over 30 years * 5 Kids * Millions of memories