REQUIREMENTS: 1. Create a 1- or 2-page LO using: (I did a two pager)
2. KRAFT cardstock as the background (got it)
3. ONE other dominant color of cardstock plus either black or white as an accent - NO patterned paper (Pink is dominant, white is accent)
4. at least 1 photo (I’ve got 5)
5. a visible title (Surprises are Oh So Sweet)
6. visible or hidden journaling (handwritten, computer-generated or a combination of both is fine) (hidden behind the strawberry – the tag kinda stuck out to the side in my scan… oops)
7. string, hemp cord or fiber, NO RIBBON (the leaves of the strawberry/the pull of the hidden tag)
8. at least one metal embellishment (metal plate that says pal)
8. THEME: something unexpected, surprising or hidden (something unexpected)
Hidden Journaling Reads: One day, I’d had a horrible day at work. That night, I was trying to relax the day away when there was a knock at the door. My best bud Casey was there with an ice cream strawberry shortcake for me! What a –sweet- way to brighten my day!
TFL!!! And sorry for the bad stitch/scan… my computer hates me.