This card is a simple cut and paste card. I started with a base of 130lb silk card stock and began layering. This is a fold I know to be called the "Two-In-One" fold. While I liked the look of it in the book, I'm not sure it's a fold I will use again. While showing it to a couple of people they seem confused by the fold and how to put it back together in the right way again. So this fold may not be used by me again. I also found that given the simplicity of the two primary layers, I still had to keep the two layers separate until the very last step. While this was not necessarily a bad thing, somehow I found it annoying. My original sketch was mandatory and I have never had to depend some much on a sketch before. I like to flow with the image in my mind and return to the image on paper if need be, not the other way around. On top of that, I also found this fold to be a "hold your breath until the end" project. In other words, I had no idea if this was going to work in full until it was completed. While everyone I've shown it to likes it, I feel it is far from my best work. However, in the long run, this is how we learn; step by step and through great success and somewhat passable. While everything in this card is pretty much unaltered paper, the only real creative element I added was the pin (found in the ribbon on the left side of the card) which is made from carnival style burgundy Czech glass beads set into a brass bead cap fixed together with a hat pin. A few strands of blushing salmon, burgundy, sunflower yellow and metallic gold embroidery thread hide the hole at the bottom of the bead cap. A glue dot holds the silver hat pin in place, keeping all the silver (except of course the bit at the top) hidden away. We R Memory Keepers brand eyelets line the right side of the card. These I am less than happy with. They are obviously meant more for scrapbooking than card making. While the fronts are beautiful the backs did not round as well as I am used too with eyelets. so I had to change my design ever so slightly to try to hide the badly split back side of the eyelets; even then I feel too much of the split eyelets shows. While I know using Velum on both sides was risky, the velum in the end was not the problem, the eyelets were. Overall, this was not the most enjoyable project I have yet to do. I expected it to be quick, yet it seemed painfully slow. Anyway, thanks for looking and thanks for reading my notes. Until the next card, best wishes to you all. The emerald satin ribbon is held in place in select areas to maintain effect and to secure the knot. I used the Wallflower Collection of paper by Tim Holtz (one of my vary favorites of his) through out this piece. The bargello image on the left is done with a three by three inch piece of paper. I have found with bargello that the thinner your strips are the more movement and shape you can have in your over all design. Thusly, doing bargello on this scale, I used a 1 inch foundation piece of cardstock and lots and lots of tape (lol). I also used an X-Acto knife and cut pieces as small as 1/18th of an inch, which curled very very badly. Hence using double sided tape and lots of one sided tape allowed me to achieve this beautiful end result.