After working on another card for over two months and not getting it finished I got some what burned out. I decided since I wasn't working on that card at the moment I should put that one on hold and start a card I could complete in a reasonable length of time. This card is 9x8 inches and I used Lia Griffith's flower patterns to make the flowers. I decided on trying Cricut's pearl paper and love the final result. At first I headed down the road of making crepe paper flowers, but I didn't like the end product in the small scale, especially not comparatively to the these paper flowers. However the poppies that I made in the crepe paper are wonderful, but I decided not to use them with the others. Since my last posted card, I purchased a Cricut Air. I love the machine itself, but quite honestly hate the design space (especially having to log on to do anything). While I went to college for graphic design and learned Photoshop, I came across a program called Inkscape. While it's not as fluid in a lot of ways as Photoshop or Corel Draw, it has certain options that work incredibly well for the Cricut. I also am learning to use Tim Holtz's ink blending too and like that distressing technique. I also used Tim Holtz's mini distressing ink. I used the silk paper that I purchased a couple years ago from LIC paper (I do so love that paper!). I decided on the Mariposa DCWV paper pack. I really like it and it has some great papers for cards. I used Martha Stewart's glitter (which I think is the best glitter I've ever come across). The iris fold is done with Black Ink mulberry paper which worked wonderfully. The pink ribbon is Seam Binding ribbon and the fluid positioning came about from laying the ribbon down, returning to the card and realizing the position was perfect. The ribbon under the flowers started out as glittered silver random mesh ribbon, was painted with gold metallic paint and then I applied glitter to it while it was wet. I used blue stamens for the berries. The bottle is tinted from the inside with thinned down metallic blue paint. Frustratingly I forgot to use the Pills and stencils I had pulled for this card. I hopefully can remember to do those techniques on the card I am now working on. I am quite happy with the final product though. It really helped me to get back into working on cards.