Usually, I try to plan my visits for every other week, however, I figured I'd get an early start on the month of February!
Here's what I found...
* a clear, glass jar (scraproom)
* a decorative, wooden America(na) sign
* Georgia peaches sign (repurposing the frame)
* a darkwood square frame (repurposing for a vintage-inspired RAK)
* clear, crystal beaded wall candle hanger (Master Bedroom)
* miniature Asian-Inspiration attire
* shabbychic decorative arch & trellis (2) (RAK)
* purple, blue & green beaded flowers
* letter R (White Rabbit)
* letter I (RAK)
* letter T (Tweedles)
* letter C (Cheshire Cat)
* a white, wicker basket (scraproom tool storage)
* a sage green stool/bookshelf/endtable (not shown)