This is a lo I did for Progressive Challenge June 2012 Round 2, which can be found here http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1577787/
1. Scraplifted this lo http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/305839/view/3640317/-1.html
2. Free Space - Do whatever you want to papers
3. Accent your picture by adding stitching to the edge of the picture or mat 4. free space
5. Brad or eyelets ( I used 2 musical note brads)
6. Title - "bling it up" in some way (I used blingy pink epoxy alphas for "GIRL")
7. use a woven stitch (I added this to the left pic, then added the journaling journaling tags to it)
I used Magic Mesh to make the heart, but it wasn't showing up very well, so I used black sewing thread to weave in and out of the mesh to give a more noticeable border to the heart. The twine on the main pic was attached using a couching stitch. The flower and leaves are handmade, using the same music pp as the circle behind the main pic..I inked them with a variety of inks.