Another shot I got of my DD posing in the yard for me a couple of weekends ago.
The paper is MME. The butterfly flourish and title were parts of a frame design in silhouette and I just cut them apart b/c the frame was too small. I chalked and stickled and glimmer misted. The fern leaves are a punch I embossed with zing green metallic. The flowers are a new design I came up with and I'll be sharing a tutorial soon in my blog http://scrapashopaholic.blogspot.com/ and later will have some for sale in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapashopaholic. The other three butterflies were also cut on my silhouette, then chalked and stickled.
Made for the leftovers challenge...all the papers used for everything were all scraps.
Also going to replace my other LO in the flower & bling challenge with this one. The white letters and butterflies have all be stickled, plus I have the 3 pearl centers. I have 5 flowers and a twist of a butterfly.