1. Jacob poses with his new friend. Jordan wouldn't go near him. 2. Daddy and Jordan hanging out under a palm tree.
3. Jacob sitting at a bar waiting for his Pina Coloda (virgin, of course).
4. While in Playa del Carmen, we visited the popular street known as 5th Avenue. It is approximately a mile long stretch of cobblestoned road that is closed off to traffic and filled with shopping, restaurants, bars, and cafes.
5. Some locals stopped by to sing "La Bamba" for us while we had some ice cream.
6. Jacob and Mommy doing the "tourist" thing.
7. Jacob and Jordan enjoying a restful moment.
8. The ocean is just a block away from 5th Avenue (the water was so amazingly turquoise).
- Feb 2012