the scan came in kinda crapy, but if you click the image you can see the lo and all the items quite a bit more clearly. :) thanx
1. red pipe cleaner: I cut it into 1 1/2" chunks, then rolled them into balls and glued them in the center of some of the circles of pp.
2. 2 red square mini brads: holding the strips of material on the title/quote.
3. 4 black round mini brads: holding the title/quote on the paper bag.
4. & 5. all the feathers are modge podged onto the wooden heart, then modge podged over again to make them look less "bunched" :)
6. 1 wooden heart: painted red then covered with feathers
7. 1 white paper bag: has title/quote on it
8. & 9. all 3 tile stickers are in the bottom left hand corner of the picture.
10. all the pom pom's are under the heart to give it a 3D lifted look
11. I used all the hemp for my "doodles"
12. the white lace cord makes the border strip on the bottom of the lo
13. & 14. I cut (broke) the large mirror into 4 small mirrors. Then I glued all the mirrors onto some of the pp circles around the picture.
15. I cut the b&w material into strips and attached them to the title/quote
16. the triangle charm is attached to the bottom of the heart to give it some "character"