My entry for the May DIY Challenge.
Unfrtunately it is not a good photo, must try and get a new one outside today.
I made the swirls using Pearly Accents and Stickles. I made the torn flowers from Gabriella's blog and the white flowers with green centres, as well as the peachy one (not the best) on page two were also made by me. I had quite a few rolls of the MM wire, which I have had forever but never knew what to do with it, so I used a thick toothpick and I wound the wire around it creating these little "sprigs" you see popping out between the flowers. The smaller swirls, I drew a rough swirl in pencil, then a made Stickle dots along the lines, when dry, I rubbed out the pencil lines.