Details: We challenge you to use the supplies you have on hand to enter the April 3-2-1 Layout Challenge. Simply create a new, never-before-published layout using AT LEAST: 3 Flowers , 2 Punches and/or Diecuts and 1 Tag; then WOW us with your creativity for your chance to win!
We will select 6 winners who we believe best demonstrates the WOW factor while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered. Projects that wow us should demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or demonstrate a skill in some area (journaling, photography, or artistic arrangement). Be prepared to wow us with your best layout.
1. Join the Challenge.
2. Create a new layout that includes AT LEAST: 3 Flowers , 2 Punches and/or Diecuts and 1 Tag; then WOW us with your creativity.
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to the products you purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too!
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the April 3-2-1 Layout Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post, winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Gallery.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced through Private Message no later than May 4, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced in the challenge forum or a new winner will be chosen.
Prize: 6 Winners will receive a $20.00 gift certificate from Scrapbook.com.
Dates to Submit Entries: 07-Apr-2016 - 27-Apr-2016