We have teamed up with PageMaps and Umbrella Crafts to bring you the National Scrapbook Day CardMaps Challenge. Simply create a new, never-before-published card that features a unique twist using the CardMaps Sketch below for your chance to win! We will select 6 winners who we feel have included a unique twist on the CardMaps Sketch provided below while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that feature a unique twist usually demonstrate a skill in some area (mixed media, humor, construction, element and photo sizing, artistic arrangement, or the ability to think outside of the box). Use your unique talents and submit a card that shows us your special twist on the sketch below.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published card that includes a unique twist on the CardMaps sketch provided for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Umbrella Crafts products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the National Scrapbooking Day CardMaps Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post, winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Gallery.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.