Doodlebug Design is challenging you to show off the many ways you use Washi Tape. Itís time to grab your washi collection and create a card, layout, DIY project or planner page for your chance to win. We will select 6 winners who we believe best showcase the most unique use of Washi Tape. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that showcase a unique use of washi tape are visually striking, evoke emotion, tell a great story, or show skill in some area (product layering, color or element combinations, or artistic arrangement). Be prepared to dazzle us with a fun, unique or unusual use of washi tape for your chance to win!
1. Join the challenge.
2. Using the supplies you have on hand create a new, never-before-published layout featuring your favorite washi tape technique for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to the products you purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Doodlebug Design products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Show Us Your Washi Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.