Join Paper Wizard on a theme park adventure! We challenge you to create a layout that captures your fun-filled (or not so fun-filled) theme park adventures. Share your story. Did you enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth? Was this your first visit? Do you have a list of lessons learned for next time? What made your visit special? Share your magical moments or a roller coaster ride of theme park misadventures for your chance to win. We will select 10 winners who we believe tell the best story and meet the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that tell the best story share an engaging memory, evoke emotion, or showcase a skill in some writing area (hand-journaling, humor words, poetry, or memory arrangement of the words). Be prepared to take us on a wild ride through your most memorable theme park adventures.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published layout featuring your most memorable theme park adventure for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! The use of Paper Wizard products is encouraged but not required to participate in this challenge.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Its a WILD Ride Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.