Do you have a favorite family recipe that has been passed down for generations? Carta Bella challenges you to preserve your favorite family recipes and the stories that make them special. Capture the details in a layout for your chance to win! Your layout can include who created the recipe; a photo of the dish; who started the tradition; when the dish is served (only holidays or special occasions); a copy of the handwritten original recipe or even a photo of the person who created the recipe. We will select 6 winners that we feel best preserve a beloved family recipe and meet the challenge requirements. All skill levels will be considered.
Layouts that best preserve recipes usually focus on the recipe, photography, handwriting or scan of original, and may include history about the dish or family member. Impress us by thinking outside of the recipe box and preserve your treasured family dishes for your chance to win!
1. Join the challenge.
2. Use the supplies you have on hand to create a new, never-before-published layout featuring your favorite family recipe for your chance to win!
3. Join the challenge and upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Carta Bella products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the What’s Cooking Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.