We R Memory Keepers would love to share the fun on National Scrapbook Day! Dont let the day go by without at least one selfie! Simply create a new, never-before-published layout featuring a FUN selfie photo for your chance to win the National Scrapbook Day Selfie Challenge! We will select 6 winners we feel have the most FUN selfie layout while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
FUN selfie projects could include a great story, pleasing artistic arrangement, great photo composition, humor, and/or artistic embellishment choice. Grab your camera/phone and your creativity and show us your favorite selfie photo!
1. Join the challenge.
2.Create a new, never-before-published layout that includes a funny, goofy, or silly scrapbooking selfie.
3. Enter the challenge and upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using We R Memory Keepers products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to National Scrapbook Day Selfie Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Gallery.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.