Grab your planner and be sure to pencil in National Scrapbook Day for Saturday, May 7, 2016! Simple Stories challenges you to create an inspiring planner page or list for your chance to win! Your project can feature anything you would include in your planner...a unique photo page, a creative supply list, a fun dashboard, or even a cute National Scrapbook Day to-do list. We will select 6 winners who, we believe, create the most inspired planner page or list while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that are inspired usually demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or showcase a skill in some area (planning, list making, journaling, photography, handwriting, use of embellishments, or artistic arrangement). INSPIRE us with your uniquely decorated planner page or list!
1. Join the challenge.
2. Use what you have on hand to create a new, never-before-published planner page or list for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Simple Stories products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Pencil It In Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
5. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
6. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.