As we enjoy the bright and beautiful colors of spring, Prima challenges you to explore the wonders of watercolor! Create a card, layout or mixed media project that incorporates watercolors in a unique way. We will select 10 winners who we find to be the most inspiring and meet the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that are inspiring usually demonstrate great use of color, capture our attention in a unique way through a story, emotion, or demonstrate a skill in some area (journaling, photography, or artistic arrangement). Show us how you explore the wonders of watercolor for your chance to win!
1. Join the challenge.
2. Use what you have on hand to create a new, never-before-published card, layout or mixed media project featuring watercolors for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Prima products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to The Wonders of Watercolor Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post as winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.