Donít forget your furry friends this National Scrapbook Day! Your pets have a special place in your heart...now they can have a special place in your scrapbooks too. Grab those adorable pet photos and start scrapbooking a funny story, a memory shared, or a moment gone wrong. Itís all about your furry friend, so be prepared to move us, make us laugh, make us cry, or take us on a fun-filled journey with layouts featuring your pets. We will select 6 winners who we feel most move us with their pet layouts while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that move us demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or showcase a skill in some area (journaling, photography, or artistic arrangement). Be prepared to move us with your adorable pet layouts.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published layout featuring your beloved pets using the supplies you have on hand for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Echo Park Products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to The Paws Have It Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit on the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.