Sizzix would like to challenge die cut enthusiasts to discover the possibilities in your die cut collection! Whether you are new to die cutting or a seasoned veteran, this challenge is for you. Grab your metal dies and show us your most original card, layout, mini album, party planning technique, quilt design or mixed media project. We will select 7 winners who, we believe, have the most original die cutting projects while also meeting all the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects which show great originality could showcase a unique use of metal dies, combine multiple dies in an artistic arrangement, illustrate a story, or demonstrate a skill in some area (journaling, photography, quilting, DIY or party planning). Be prepared to challenge yourself and show off your most original project using metal dies!
1. Join the Challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published card, layout, mini album, party planning technique, quilt design or mixed media project featuring metal dies for your chance to win.
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Sizzix products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Die Cut Discovery Challenge. Please note: Tthere is no need to upload your image to the forum post; winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.