Create a layout that incorporates a wide variety of washi tape, 3-dimensional embellishments, titles, stickers and/or more, to enter the Embellishment Variety Challenge! We will select 6 winners that we believe best incorporate a distinctive use of embellishments within the project while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that have the best embellishment variety may demonstrate unique choices of embellishments or creative ways to use embellishments to tell a story, utilize a surprising amount of embellies, evoke emotion or showcase a special skill in some area (journaling, photography, or artistic arrangement). Upload your project featuring a unique use of embellishments for your chance to win.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published layout that showcases a wide variety of embellishments while also meeting the challenge requirements for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may link embellishments, washi tape, adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using American Crafts products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the NSD Embellishment Variety Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post; winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.