Our friends at Graphic 45 want to challenge you to create a project featuring your personal crafting style. Are you a cardmaker, mixed media artist, planner-enthusiast, or scrapbooker? Do you enjoy creating home decor projects, planning parties, or making gifts? Share your favorite project that best features your unique style AND include a few sentences in the description about why you love crafting for your chance to win. We will select 6 winners whose project we feel best showcases a unique crafting style while also meeting the challenge criteria. All skill levels will be considered.
Projects that showcase a unique crafting style usually demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or demonstrate skill in some area (journaling, photography, paper layering, embellishment choice, or artistic arrangement). Impress us with your own personal crafting style and share your layouts, cards, mixed media projects, planners, home decor projects and more!
1. Join the challenge.
2. Create a new, never before published layout, card, mixed media project, planner page or home decor project that showcases your own personal style.
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout AND include a few sentences in the description about why you love crafting. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Graphic 45 products is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the For The Love of Crafting Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.