Bazzill challenges you to celebrate Life in Full Color! Simply create a new, never-before-published layout that SHINES using a beautiful array of colors in a unique way for your chance to win! We will select 6 winners whose project we believe shines the best with a rainbow of colors while also meeting the challenge requirements! All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that shine will not only incorporate a rainbow of colors (think ROYGBIV), but also be visually appealing, demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or showcase a skill in some area (journaling, photography, or artistic paper/cardstock arrangement). Let your colors shine and impress us with your layout!
1. Join the challenge.
2. Use the products you have on hand to create a new, never-before-published layout that meets the challenge requirements for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link at least 3 products that you use on your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Bazzill Basics Paper is encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Life in Full Color Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post as winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Gallery.
6. There is no limit on the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.