Ranger Ink challenges you to get inky this National Scrapbook Day! Discover the mixed media artist within and intrigue us with your layout or mixed media project. We will select 3 winners that we believe created the most intriguing mixed media projects while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered.
Projects that intrigue us usually demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or demonstrate a skill in some area (journaling, photography, color choice, artistic arrangement or product pairing). Be prepared to dazzle us with your mixed media projects.
1. Join the challenge.
1. Create a new, never-before-published layout or mixed media project for your chance to win!
2. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
3. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Ranger Ink products is encouraged but not required.
4. 5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Let�s Get Inky Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
5. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
6. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.