National Scrapbook Day is a time to celebrate! Webster’s Pages is challenging you to pull out your party photos and show us how you celebrate. Whether you are showcasing a crop, birthday, anniversary, graduation or wedding, we want to see how you document a stylish party! Create a layout that coordinates with the party-theme for your chance to win. Stylish layouts could demonstrate a matching color scheme, encompass the applicable party theme, elegantly capture the emotion of the day, or demonstrate a skill in some area (handwritten journaling, beautiful photography, or unique artistic arrangement). Celebrate in STYLE and show us your best party layouts.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Use the supplies you have on hand to create a new, never-before-published layout featuring a party or celebration for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may link adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too! Using Webster’s Pages products in encouraged but not required.
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the Celebrate in STYLE Challenge. Please note: there is no need to upload your image to the forum post. Winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than May 27, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.