Note how Christina used an identifying label strip (Dymo) on the side of the Speakin' Up device that holds a recorded message from her eight-year-old son.
Speakin’ Up from My Pages Talk features: 1. A 30 second record time to capture the perfect message. 2. A 6mm thin case
3. Recessed play and record buttons so pressure from other pages won’t accidentally play the message.
4. Record disable switch allows you to disable the record feature to protect the special message.
5. Slide out battery tray makes changing your batteries simple without removing the recorder from the page.
6. Microphone and record button that are located on the back of the recorder to keep the front clean and clutter free.
7. Acid free paper covering allows you to paint, stamp, ink, or otherwise decorate to compliment your project’s theme.
8. Redundant memory keeps the message forever even if the batteries die.
9. Long lasting batteries that are inexpensive to replace.
10. Slightly rounded corners so page protectors won’t get holes poked in them.
11. The recorder beeps when recording starts/stops or when the recorder is full.
12. Lifelike playback with 1.5” speaker
13. The recorder plays clearly through page protectors