It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!...
Merry Christmas (or at least that how it currently feels on our diningroom table!)
For the sake of striving to be 'somewhat' organized, I have my Christmas papers/scraps/& misc embellishments organized in 3 baskets, sorted by color, partly by theme, as follows...
1. blues/silver/black/white/pink/purple/winter/New Year's
3. greens/holly/Christmas trees
4. basic supplies (ATG, scissors, gluesticks, writing pens)
Note: *50* is such an intimidating number. This is my 3rd year participating in the 50/50 Christmas Card Challenge (50 cards in 50 days).
- I think working in groups of 3 is helpful. (3 at a time, apparantly must be my limit!) lol.
- Being organized (optional, but certainly can prove helpful!)
- Setting up a 'Card-Making Workshop' table (if children, pets or space allow!)
- Digging into your stash at hand (time-saver + cost-effective)
- Starting simple, embellishing later!
- Having envelopes onhand.
- Lastly, don't forget to stock up on plently of adhesive! Nothing slows the card-making process down quicker than not having enough (or any) adhesive onhand!
Hope This Helps!