The night sky is actually (again) that Sugared Cardstock from Doodlebug Designs. When light hits it, it really just sparkles, especially the black cardstock. This paper is just thick with a coating that appears kind of like clear crystals, to me, but isn't, as when you rub it you can get teeeeny tinnnny little black specks of glitter off it. But it doesn't shed as much as you'd think for the amount of glitter. I think it must have a coating, then more glitter atop the coating. Anyway if you've ever seen it in person, you know it's pretty heavy duty!
So I took that Sugared black cardstock and I cut it a bit shorter than 5x7, which is the size of the Kraft colored card (by Paper Reflections) that it covers.
I took some more of that wooden fencing (made by Darice) and trimmed it to a length I wanted for the card, then used a little Zip Dry glue to attach it, as it's a pretty sturdy embellishment and could use a sturdy adhesive.
I used a light silver metallic cardstock for the QuicKutz moon die cut and also with an All Night Media paper punch for the stars, then adhered those with foam pop dots cut to size.
Next I took a "Dress It Up" Jack O' Lantern button and cut off the shank. Then I used the forementioned Zip Dry to attach it to the fence. Did the same with a piece of hard plastic spiderweb confetti. Then used a foam pop dot (cut down to size) to attach a piece of black cat confetti (of same hard plastic type material).
Used the QuicKutz ghost from the Treat Bag die for the ghost die cut (Cut from SuedePaper in "Snow") and adhered him flat behind the fence (this would be easier done before adhering the fence, but, uh... yeah... Lol) :D.
Used a Marcy Uchida paper punch to get the tree I wanted in a size that would be in perspective. I cut it in SuedePaper, in "Smoke", then adhered it with a couple of foam pop dots.
Cut a thin length of Nesting paper (made by Magenta, they call it Maruyama Nesting paper, I think) in green and then picked out a few of the fibers making the grid pattern and messed the rest up, so it looked a bit more, to my thinking, like natural grass, and adhered it on one end with a Karen Foster Skull mini brad, and stretched it taut and then taped it on the inside of the card flap. (As you can imagine, there isn't much fabric to apply adhesive to with this stuff).
Finally added another Karen Foster mini brad, this time a bat, to the card.
Oh, and then I went back and added two orange eyelets and a bit of orange ribbon, to spruce it up a bit :)