I made this card mainly because I wanted to make a Christmas card. I wanted to try to make at least 1 Christmas a month this year but that hasn't worked out. After I made this I think we will make this one at the retirement home in July when we do Christmas in July. I used pop dots on my deer and the strip with the saying but when we make it at the retirement home I will make it flat (easier for them to mail).
1) May Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com - Theme - any holiday.
2) Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #46 - Use any doodle pantry image and get May monthly digital image FREE!!
3) Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - May - something associated with Santa...so that would be Jolly Old St Nick himself, elves, Santa hats, reindeer etc
4) Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #177 - flowers and/or foliage on your Christmas card - this can include holly, ivy, mistletoe ... any festive flowers and/or foliage
5) Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #220 - use the sketch provided for inspiration. I just left off the circle under the deer.
Digital Image: Holly Stag @ Doodle Pantry Cardstock: Bazzill (Kraft, red), American Crafts (green)
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: pop dots, cutterbee scissors, computer, Paper Studio strip embossing folder