Here is my attempt at the Tish text challenge. For the first background I used black card stock as my backing and plain white tissue. Instead of glue I used heavy gel acrylic medium and Pearl Ex pigments to add my iridescence. I used 4 pigments: gold, a bronze/coppery one , a blue one and a white pearly one .I spread the medium on the card stock then again on top of the tissue, and flicked the pigment from the tip of a good sized, soft paint brush. then I went back around the outside with a damp, firm, paint brush and sort of pounced down on the powder to wet it and push it into the medium but without spreading it around too much. The pigment in the middle ( the light pearly one) I didn't pounce but sprayed with a very fine water spray so it kept more of it's look of individual spots. I dried the piece for a few hours, trimmed off the tissue edges and flattened under a weight overnight. Stamped the sun on a pice of pp and embossed with gold powder, the sentiment was embossed with sapphire blue pearlescent powder, and border punched with the stars and moon then mounted on a piece of blue card stock edged with micro pearl pearl ex.Once the background was dry and flat(ish) the pearl ex stayed pretty much in place but I gave it a quick spray with fixative to be sure then mounted the sun and sentiment panels to it, and placed that whole piece on a white card base edged with a gold marker pen.The other background is one I made using a patterned tissue paper. There was some Pearlex added to this too but not as much and less visible in the finished background. In some areas I also added an extra thick coat of the gel medium and dropped in some glass beads just for fun. This challenge was messy fun and took me back to the days when I used to do larger multi media canvases.