Well, got to say I think I need more practice on this technique. I used a stamp from a Martha Stewart set of birds and stamped the first time with Antique linen distress ink.I did make the paper quite wet, but I used watercolour paper and maybe the porous surface adsorbed the water too much because the paint didn't spread very much. ( picture 2)I tried again using dry paper and this time, after I stamped it, sprayed water lightly on top hoping that would get more bleeding but actually I got less. ( picture 3)Then, after drying I stamped on top of both those images with Walnut Stain Distress ink. That worked fine but I found I was missing that soft underneath diffused colour that made the samples so pretty. I think I need to try again maybe with plain card stock as Heidi recommended in her blog. ( Note; listen to the lady who posts the challenge, LOL)In any case, having done all that and not hating the image, I decided to add some soft watercolours with a brush and still turn the image into a card. I hope to try again before the end of WF14 but in the meantime, here is my first result.I added the sentiment with pop dots and a little wooden feather embellishment.