OMG does anyone else even have their Making Memories tag maker anymore!! When I started playing with sketch #4 in the Sept Card Sketch Challenge I thought making the circles tags helped them pop more off the patterned paper so that is how this OLD TOOL got dusted off!
1) September Card Sketch Challenge - Sketch #4 - originally Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #143
2) September Card Challenge - bonus category - metal
3) Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge #31 - School
4) Pile it On Challenge #36 - Pencils (must enter the card in at least 2 challenges)
5) Papertake Weekly Challenge - Repeat Repeat. all we want you to do is to use a repeat design of some description. This could be text, a flower or die, gems etc. The pencils are repeated in the design paper, the strips of paper on the right are repeated and tags are repeated.
Digital Image: KD School @ Diane's Daydream Designs
Cardstock: Bazzill (Blue, white)
Patterned Paper: design come in the digital stamp and then I printed it on Bazzill White cardstock.
Inks: pre-colored digital image printed on Canon Inkjet Printer
Accents/Tools: pop dots, Making Memories Tag maker