Making this loaded tag was a labor of love. It took me about 2 weeks to finish it because I kept coming up with new ideas and I left a lot of things on my craft table. I incorporated antique and vintage buttons, fabrics, a vintage cabachon, and several mixed media pieces.
The front pocket has a sewing kit, thread winders, and a tag with a dress form. I used a Renea bouquet flourish at the top. It was the perfect embellishment that came along at just the right time. I also used a cameo to embellish the main tag. Other descriptions are with the other photos.
I used Maja Design papers for this project. Most were from the summertime collection but I also used some Vintage Romance and a few others.