This LO was made for the following November challenges:
1) 1 & 2 page sketch – sketch #4 (flipped sideways)
2) Journaling – cat#5 Hidden
3) Daily Inspiration – Nov. 7th President Roosevelt – Use or group 4 – I have 4 flowers grouped together in left corner of photo
4) Stickers – the letters of the title
5) Fall back – more papers from K & Co.
6) Scraps – patterned papers on mats, pink and white paper for tag
7) Baker's dozen (see details below for each item)
So, here's the how I made this LO. For the background, I first used a dot STENCIL (#10) with texture paste and TAN (#6) paint. Second, I used WHITE (#8) fluid paint by Golden. I was trying to get it go between the tan dots but it didn't work the way I hoped. Next for the photo mat, I used a texture plate that came with my Big Shot and inked the embossing. Then I added a fiber with a METAL (#3) ribbon slide. I also added the PLAID (#9) tab to the photo mat. After that I adhered it and the matted papers, including the similarly to the sketch. The strip of white has a blue strip of VELLUM (#12) on top of it. Next, I added the TAG (#4) and other embellishments including flowers that have LEAVES (#1). Other embellishments are BUTTONS (#11) that are also CIRCLES (#2). PHOTO CORNERS (#7) to the BG paper made from WASHI (#5) tape. For the final item on the list I used a synonym of THANKFUL (#13) for the title.