I used a die set from Honey Bee Stamps to cut out the word joy (including the wreath).
The letters j and y were cut out of patterned paper and then ink blended with some VersaFine Clair ink. Two additional layers of scrap cardstock were also die cut and glued behind the patterned layers for dimension.
The wreath was cut out 3 times-the top layer was cut out of transparent Yupo paper that had previously been alcohol inked and had some blue foil added while the alcohol ink was still tacky. The bottom two layers were cut out of watercolor paper that had previously been colored with Nuvo Shimmer Powder. The 3 layers of were glued together. After they dried, I added 3 cluster of 3 gem stickers from Honey Bee Stamps to the wreath. The bow was cut out of sparkly silver washi tape on scrap paper. There are 3 parts to the wreath--a base layer (you can see the tails), the bow, and the knot/center of the bow. For the tails and the bow, there are 2 additional layers behind the washi tape layer for dimension. The knot only has 1 layer. After these layers were all glued together, it was glued to the bottom of the wreath.
The background was created by diecutting a piece of smooth white cardstock with a mini slimline die from Pinkfresh Studios and then embossing that panel with a embossing folder. I then ink blended it with the same VersaFine Clair ink that was used with the letters.
The letters and wreath were glued onto the panel and then the panel was glued onto a mini slimline cardbase.