The background papers from these cards were created with embossing paste and a stencil. In addition, the pink ink on the front (white, green and pink) panel was ink smooshed.
The succulent image is from Hero Arts. After stamping it, I heat embossed it and water colored it with Altenew's watercolor brush markers. After die cutting, I glued two additional layers of scrap cardstock behind the succulents to add dimension and strength.
To assemble the card, I added 3 washi tapes from my stash--a green and white striped tape, a pink and orange striped tape and a white sparkly tape across the middle of the card. I then added a sentiment from Tim Holtz's sentiment labels set. I added some sequins from Catherine Pooler's Santa Fe sequin mix. I the glued the succulent to the white card panel and then the whole thing to the green matte layer at an angle so that we can see both layers.