As seen in www.scrappintrends.com's Jan/Feb. Ezine 2007. Just loading this back into my gallery.
Made this little flower pot for my LSS for a Valentine project with SEI Twitterpatted papers. Used the crop-a-dile to set the heart eyelets in the bucket. Found these cute little flower buttons at JoAnn's and had to use them!! For the flowers/buttons in the bottom of the pot, I used flat pins and attached the buttons with glue dots and stuck them right in floral foam. I cut strips of paper and curled them around a pencil to cover up the foam. I'm finding all kinds of uses for these circle clips too!! When I bought the package, I wasn't sure what I'd do with them all, but turns out, I love them!! The little pic is one of my two daughters.