We challenge you to utilize the color palette below to create a card, layout or mixed media project showcasing what you love about summer. We will select 4 winners that we feel best incorporate the color palette in a creative way while also meeting the challenge requirements. All skill levels will be considered.
Projects that best use the color palette in a creative way demonstrate a great understanding of color theory, utilize contrasting or complementing hues, or showcase a skill in some area (journaling, photography, or an artistic arrangement). Let your colors shine to qualify for your chance to win.
1. Join the challenge.
2. Use the products you have on hand and create a new, never before published card, layout or mixed media project for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your layout.You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may include adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too!
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the June Color Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post, winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced in the Challenge Forums no later than July 22, 2016. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced.